Gunn Chevrolet

16550 IH 35 North, Selma, TX 78154

Sales, service, superior facilities -all the best.

by from San Antonio, TX |

We have bought our last 6 vehicles from Gunn Chevrolet with all service work performed from them only. We're always greeted with professionalism, courtesy and a smile.

Great service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Dealership was very helpful. Jeff helped me make a fast and easy purchase making it very comfortable for me at the dealership. Great job

Oil change

by from San Antonio |

We waited longer than the two hours we were told for oil change. And it looked like others that came later were taken in first. They may have had an appointment .

Car Maintenance

by from Schertz, Texas |

When you drive in to have your car serviced, there has always been someone there to greet you and take care of your needs. The waiting room has tv and a supply of food and drinks to keep you entertained while you wait. The service rep will come and get you when it is done and you can be on your way. I have never had a bad experience yet and would recommend Gunn to everyone.

Refreshing experience. No pressure.

by from Floresville, TX |

Every person at the dealership was friendly, helpful, and courteous. My salesman, Ben Camarero, spent a great deal of time with me as I worked my way through deciding what I wanted and was never impatient or pushy at all. He seemed sincerely interested in me being happy with my decision, and I am.

Great service & great people

by from New Braunfels |

Excellent service, service manager noticed I needed an inspection and we took care of that also. My #1 choice for sales & service. Keep up the great work! Dennis Gries

Gunn Chevrolet

by from San Antonio Texas |

You're people are the greatest in the industry. I could not have been happier with the experience. Thanks for everything.

Bad experience

by from San Antonio, Texas |

Not a good day, because when I got there at 7:30am, they told me I did not have an appointment so I told them I did but my name was not on the list and I showed them the call I made on the 16th at 3:30pm on my cell phone. Then they hesitantly took my information and told me they will see it after every appointments done. At 4:30 pm I checked with the service lady and se said the technician has just checked it out and said the wheel hubcap was damaged and there is not part and they have to add it from Fort Worth and will arrive Wednesday. So we went home in our truck that my wife drove there to pick me up. But before we left the lady said that they have to replace tie rods and all together it cost $1,011.00. On Wednesday, the same lady told us that they the technician has found out that the transmission was leaking but can't see it from out side yet, I never saw any leak anywhere before I took my van for repair. She said it is now cost $1813.00. That really proved my last survey suspicious that every time I bring my vehicle to Gunn Chevrolet there is always something new they find that is wrong or break. It is getting very expensive to bring to Gunn Chevrolet for repair. I am beginning to loose trust in the service dept.

Great Service

by from Schwartz, Texas |

Kyle Falcon made my car buying experience very enjoyable. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and went out of his way to ensure I got the vehicle I wanted.

Outstanding Service!!!

by from San Antonio,Texas |

Jeff Busby handled my visit to the service department cordially and professionally. He assured me that the my concerns with my new Impala had been justified. I'm extremely satisfied with the service that I received!!!