Palm Coast Ford

1150 Palm Coast Pkwy SW, Palm Coast, FL 32137

Excellent Sales Team

by from Palm Coast Florida |

Went to Palm Coast Ford to purchase a used car. My salesman was Jeff Moore, I found Jeff to be very personable. He worked had to get a deal for me. I left with the car I wanted and was completely satisfied with the service I received.

The company that's hard of hearing!

by from Flagler Beach |

I wish I had never bought a car from them ! I have been trying to get them to remove my name from there mailing list, e-mail and telephone call list. Just last week , for the tenth or so time I have been asked about the Fusion that I sold to my daughter over a year ago. Each sales rep that calls I have asked to remove me from there list, and every one of them has PROMISED me they would personally handle it . Well ,next time they call e-mail or send snail mail, I am calling Bogans munns and munns . I am so Dam angry I'm just about to go postal ! Take me off of all your list !

Don't waste your time

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Leased a 2012 mustang from Sean Peveler. The experience was typical. Very nice and courteous salesperson, but when it came to the price, it was a couple of hours of the usual sales techniques. Overall, the deal was fair, and the car was good. As this lease was coming due, was contacted by Dwayne Schwarz indicating that he could lease me a 2015 with "little or no money down and a similar monthly payment". Now, I am not naive and know that this is another typical sales tactic. To be able to pull this off would be quite a feat for a salesperson. But given this claim, the end result should at least be fair lease terms that any standard calculator could generate. However, after multiple emails and phone conversations, the bottom line price he quoted was thousands above the standard lease payment calculator on the Ford website (and yes, I know what this does and does not include), let alone what he had indicated he could do in his email. When I mentioned this to him, his answer was just to add thousands to the down payment until the monthly payment matched what the calculator indicated. Save yourself some time and go to another dealer that will deal more fairly. I was hesitant to try Palm Coast Ford again after my first experience, but decided to give them another try. Shouldn't have bothered. So Sean gets 3 stars out of five, Dwayne gets 1, for my final average of 2.

Ask for Barry Clark

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

Awesome Experience!!! when you arrive ask for Barry Clark. By far the best car salesman I have ever had!!! I bought a F-250 Platnium from him that Palm Coast ford did not have in stock, but Gary Yomens ford did. I refused to buy a car from Gary Yomens and wanted to stay at Palm Coast b/c of Barry Clarks customer service. From when I first met him over 4 months prior to me buying my truck. I use to visit Palm Coast ford just to test drive my "future truck" I have been wanting to get since I was first able to drive, but was never able to afford. Barry always took the time to let me test drive the truck knowing I wasn't finishing school for a few more months and I could not buy the truck at the time. He never judged me or my wife based off our young appearance and always was tolarant of my 3 energy filled children. Also he was always was the first person to greet us everytime we pulled into the dealership. When Palm Coast Ford did not have my truck Barry and his team spent 3 days tracking down my truck and finally getting it transported in from Kentucky or Alabama. When I received the truck there was a small ding in the hood and a scratch in the bumper. Barry assured me and I quote "if your not happy we're not happy" and that was the truth. He had the ding removed right away and then the scratches were attempted to be removed but the paint got faded in a spot in the process. Barry knew I was not happy and took my truck and gave me a rental. Then he had my entire bumper removed and a new factory quality bumper replaced. In addition Barry constantly called me daily and unpdated me on the progress so I was never left in the dark about what was going on with my bumper. Also, Barry knew I was slightly overwhelmed with all the technology this truck had and on 2 or 3 separate occasions Barry went through all the options of my truck and instructed me on how to use them. Also I have his number and can call him or drive in to the dealership any time I have a question and he will always assist me. I will for now on ONLY buy cars from Barry Clark. Unfortuantly for him my deisel will last me a lifetime, but he will be getting my business when my children start driving for sure. I highly recommend him to anyone and everyone in the car buying process.

Exceptional service

by from Palm coast FL |

After purchasing a new F250 at Palm Coast Ford I can honestly say Barry Clark went above and beyond to ensure exceptional customer service. He was knowledgable, personable, honest and genuine. Not only was our purchasing experience great, but since then Barry and Palm Coast Ford continues to go above and beyond to prove that our satisfaction is their priority!! I would absolutely recommend Palm Coast Ford! Ask for Barry you won't be sorry!

Terrible Experience !!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!! DISHONEST & UNETHICAL !! 8/15/2014 Thank heaven I checked the reviews before I gave them any money. I spent four (4) days with e-mails and phone calls speaking with some internet sales manager named Sean Peveler. At first, to lure me in, he promised all kinds of discounts and lowest price guarantee. Despite my request for him to put it all in writing, he refused. As the lies and sales hype continued, he had other sales people work with me in a feeble attempt to muddy the factual waters. On the forth day I insisted that He put "The Deal" in writing and that is when he added $4,000.00 to the final price. I told him what he could do with his offer and I purchased my vehicle from another local dealership for what I was originally promised by Palm Coast Ford. Please Do Your Home Work and Say Away From These Charlatans.

ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE !!! DISHONEST & UNETHICAL !!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

What to do!!!

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

For the past 2 yrs. my brotherand husband have been recieveing phone calls to trade in a focus my brother, with my husband as co-signer, purchased 4 yrs. ago. The car in question was sold 2 yrs. ago and yet the phone calls keep coming. Numorous people have been told this many, many times. I was promised many times that our number would be deleted from the computer,to no avail. I'm wondering if some further action is necessary to stop this bordering on harassment. I will very strongly tell anyone I know NOT to do business with Palm Coast Ford. Nancy from Palm Coast

Didn't get what I wanted

by from Jax, fl |

I had contacted the dealership trying to buy a ford edge the asking price was in my range I told them exactly what I was working with money wise and my trade in I also was very specific that was did not want to do any loans. After a day and a half I found out they could not make the deal work and kept trying to press me on getting a loan I told them no several times. It's like they didn't want to work with me at all. I have finally found what I wanted and enjoying my vehicle at the price I wanted it for. I guess next time I will look locally and not out of town.

service department

by from palm coast ford |

I usually only write reviews if I can something good but unfortunately I can not say anything good about Palm Coast Ford's service department. I would just say buyer beware. It seems to me that in there quest to provide good service they promise more than they can deliver and then hope.