Tom Gibbs Chevrolet

5850 E Hwy 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164

New 877-333-4680
Used 877-328-8474
Service 888-784-5284

Big enough to serve you, small enough to appreciate you!

Beautiful Malibu For Affordable Price!

by from Palm Coast, FL. |

Went to bring my 2013 Spark to the carwash and I saw this beautiful 2015 Malibu with the tag on it for the Chevy summer tag sale. I asked Tommy to see what I could do if I traded in my Spark and he was so helpful. I actually lowered my monthly payment and got into this awesome sparkly white Malibu. It seriously drives like butter and the gas mileage is almost the same as my Spark - in love with this car. I am so happy I am a Tom Gibbs Chevrolet customer.

July 31, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Natasha! I'm also excited that we were able to get you into a more comfortable vehicle at a LOWER payment! I've never personally driven butter but I can make the assumption this means you love the new Malibu - haha!. Thanks again for your business and be sure to come by for a weekly car wash. Tommy Gibbs Tom Gibbs Chevy 386-793-3470

Great Customer Sales, Service & Finance

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

Tom Gibbs Chevrolet has always delivered excellent customer service whether it is in the Service Department, Dawn & Chris, Sales Department, Michael Pierce, or Finance Department, Robert. This is the third Vehicle that I have purchased from Tom Gibbs Chevrolet and I could not be happier.

Service as it Should Be

by from Palm Coast |

A pleasure from start to finish. Dawn kept us aware of progress and the car was ready much sooner than we thought considering the need to order parts. This is what service should be.

Made It Easy

by from St Augustine |

Had the vehicle we were looking for in stock with an internet price that matched our budget. The sales rep Neil made it a friendly business transaction with no pressure. Definitely worth the drive!

August 1, 2015

Thanks for working with us Greg - I'm excited we were able to get your son into the truck he wanted at a price that fit his budget. Anything for a fellow Gator! Tommy Gibbs Tom Gibbs Chevy 386-793-3470

Great Dealership

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

Friendly and helpful service always. I have been dealing with Tom Gibbs Chevrolet for 18 years. Wouldn`t go anywhere else. Excellent people in the front and in the service department.

Second vehicle purchased

by from Palm coast |

Quick friendly and helpfull even a better expierience on my second purchase here at auto imports

Found our truck

by from Ormond Beach |

We had been loking for a Nissan Frontier and we finally found it at Palm Coast Import. They were great to work with us and gave us a great deal.

Best Chevy Dealership

by from Palm Coast, FL |

I am a very indecisive person, so buying a car for me was a chore. Tom Gibbs Chevy was nothing but patient and kind during the whole process. I test drove cars about 3 different times, and the staff were nothing but helpful and attentive. Thanks for everything!

June 8, 2015

Thanks a bunch for the kind words Nina. I'm glad we were able to be of assistance to you during the research and purchase process, and we greatly appreciate your business. Hope to see you back at Tom Gibbs Chevy in the near future for a free car wash! Enjoy the Cruze!

Chevy Trucks Rock

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I recently moved to Palm Coast, Florida, upon retiring, and wanted to start off this new phase of my life with a new Chevy truck. I have had 2 Silverado's as my primary vehicles over the past 20+ years and wanted to continue my experience with them. Tom Gibbs Chevrolet was the local dealer I went to to check out the new model of 2015 Colorado pickup. I couldn't have made a better choice ! From day 1 my shopping experience with Tom Gibbs Chevy was 5 Stars ***** !! From the sales staff to the service department to the office staff their service was fantastic. I was always greeted by friendly, knowledgeable, staff that couldn't help me enough. Mike Pearce helped me order the exact Colorado I with the options I requested. I even had the opportunity to meet Tom Gibbs several times during my visits to the showroom ! I was always greeted with a broad smile and any assistance I needed to help me get back on the road with my new truck. They make you feel like part of the "Gibbs Family". I sure am glad I picked Tom Gibbs Chevrolet as my new dealership in my new hometown !!

Wonderful

by from Daytona beach, fl |

Each and every time I go to the Chevy dealer ship in Palm coast my visit is a pleasure. Normally car issues are a pain but at Tom Gibbs they truly try their best to make our experience a good one. They treat me with respect, If my answer is no, they won't push.

May 20, 2015

Having you come up from Daytona to shop at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet means a lot to us Jenni! We greatly appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to contact me personally in the future if you need any additional assistance. Tommy Gibbs 386-793-3470

Ina nd out!

by from Hastings FL |

Bill was great! He listened to what we wanted, showed us several options and explained the different features available. Overall a wonderful experience and we were in and out in less than 3 hours with a new car.