Tom Gibbs Chevrolet

5850 E Hwy 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164

New 877-333-4680
Used 877-328-8474
Service 888-784-5284

Big enough to serve you, small enough to appreciate you!

Best Chevy Dealership

by from Palm Coast, FL |

I am a very indecisive person, so buying a car for me was a chore. Tom Gibbs Chevy was nothing but patient and kind during the whole process. I test drove cars about 3 different times, and the staff were nothing but helpful and attentive. Thanks for everything!

June 8, 2015

Thanks a bunch for the kind words Nina. I'm glad we were able to be of assistance to you during the research and purchase process, and we greatly appreciate your business. Hope to see you back at Tom Gibbs Chevy in the near future for a free car wash! Enjoy the Cruze!

Great Dealership

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

Friendly and helpful service always. I have been dealing with Tom Gibbs Chevrolet for 18 years. Wouldn`t go anywhere else. Excellent people in the front and in the service department.

Second vehicle purchased

by from Palm coast |

Quick friendly and helpfull even a better expierience on my second purchase here at auto imports

Found our truck

by from Ormond Beach |

We had been loking for a Nissan Frontier and we finally found it at Palm Coast Import. They were great to work with us and gave us a great deal.

Chevy Trucks Rock

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I recently moved to Palm Coast, Florida, upon retiring, and wanted to start off this new phase of my life with a new Chevy truck. I have had 2 Silverado's as my primary vehicles over the past 20+ years and wanted to continue my experience with them. Tom Gibbs Chevrolet was the local dealer I went to to check out the new model of 2015 Colorado pickup. I couldn't have made a better choice ! From day 1 my shopping experience with Tom Gibbs Chevy was 5 Stars ***** !! From the sales staff to the service department to the office staff their service was fantastic. I was always greeted by friendly, knowledgeable, staff that couldn't help me enough. Mike Pearce helped me order the exact Colorado I with the options I requested. I even had the opportunity to meet Tom Gibbs several times during my visits to the showroom ! I was always greeted with a broad smile and any assistance I needed to help me get back on the road with my new truck. They make you feel like part of the "Gibbs Family". I sure am glad I picked Tom Gibbs Chevrolet as my new dealership in my new hometown !!

Wonderful

by from Daytona beach, fl |

Each and every time I go to the Chevy dealer ship in Palm coast my visit is a pleasure. Normally car issues are a pain but at Tom Gibbs they truly try their best to make our experience a good one. They treat me with respect, If my answer is no, they won't push.

May 20, 2015

Having you come up from Daytona to shop at Tom Gibbs Chevrolet means a lot to us Jenni! We greatly appreciate your business. Don't hesitate to contact me personally in the future if you need any additional assistance. Tommy Gibbs 386-793-3470

Ina nd out!

by from Hastings FL |

Bill was great! He listened to what we wanted, showed us several options and explained the different features available. Overall a wonderful experience and we were in and out in less than 3 hours with a new car.

Mr. John Darnell Flagler Beach Florida

by from Flagler Beach FL. |

Great dealership. Bought my car at Gibbs Chevrolet and they have met every need with experienced-courteous personnel from the owner all the way down the ladder. Great job by the person/people who hire their employees!!

May 20, 2015

Always a pleasure chatting with you at the dealership John, and I'm glad to hear you are still really enjoying the new Impala! I can't tell you enough how much your enthusiastic support of the dealership means to both me and the Tom Gibbs Chevy crew. Tommy Gibbs 386-793-3470

great service

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I came in to the dealership and was greeted with a courteous and helpful sales staff. Donny, TJ and Bobby were attentative, patient and accommodating. I found a deal the work with my budget and needs. I recommend this dealership to friends and family.

On the road with my new Colorado

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

It was a real pleasure to do business with Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. Their entire staff, in every department, always was there to assist me in any way possible to help me order and receive my new Chevy Colorado. Mike was the greatest salesman a customer could deal with. We "built" my vehicle on line and when it arrived at the dealership the entire staff was at my disposal to see me hit the raod with my new truck. When I needed a loaner vehicle while my truck received a Rhino bed liner I was astounded to learn that all loaners are "new" vehicles. All in all the experience I had with Tom Gibbs Chevrolet could not have been more enjoyable !! I even had the pleasure of meeting Tom Gibbs himself several times during my purchase. A true professional who has every customers best interests in mind. I will certainly go back to Tom Gibbs Chevrolet for all my future automobile needs !!!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Mr. Gonsalves! My sales associate Mike Pearce and I had a great experience working with you throughout the Colorado order and delivery process, and I'm excited to hear about how much you love the truck! Be sure to come by the dealership for your regular car washes! Tommy Gibbs 386-793-3470

GREAT SERVICE!!

by from Palm Coast FL |

We have a 2005 corvette..in need of alot of repairs after 150.000 miles...our salesman Mike Pearce of Tom Gibbs Chevrolet was Great!! He knew what we needed for a new affordable car..with the most current technology.. we now are driving a 2015 Chevy Trax LT with full warranty and ALL the most recent features including XM radio..Onstar..and more..it handles amazingly well..great experience!! Thanks Mike! żżżżż