Tom Gibbs Chevrolet

5850 E Hwy 100, Palm Coast, FL 32164

New 877-333-4680 New 877-333-4680
Used 877-328-8474 Used 877-328-8474
Service 888-784-5284 Service 888-784-5284

Big enough to serve you, small enough to appreciate you!

GREAT & FAIR CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Port Orange Fl |

We went to Tom Gibbs Chevy after a maddening experience at another Daytona Chevy dealership. My husband had to drag me to another car dealership. We were looking for a Chevy Equinox and trading in a 2013 Malibu. At Tom Gibbs we were introduced to our salesman Michael Pearce, he was polite, personable and professional, I have to say this was the least painful car purchase I have ever had. There was no bully by a "closer". We were offered a very fair price for our 2013 Chevy Malibu and Michael found the color that I wanted. I would also like to thank Jack, the trade-in-appraiser, he was nice man who renewed my faith that a Chevy does keep its value. Unlike the other "closer/appraiser who's offer meant that my Malibu had lost $10,000 over the last 2 years. Tom Gibbs should be proud of their employees. Tom Gibbs is as family oriented as a dealership can be. When it is time to trade in my Equinox, I will certainly go back to Tom Gibbs.

Tom Gibbs Chevrolet responded to this review

January 26, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and for your repeat business! I'm excited to hear you had a great experience working with our associate Mike Pearce. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Tommy Gibbs 386-793-3470

Best Purchase Experience EVER!

by from Orlando, FL. |

Tom Gibbs Chevrolet has provided me, hands down, the best purchase experience I've ever had. Sales Manager Tommy Gibbs worked with me via email prior to my visit to the dealership. He was very prompt in his replies at all hours of the day and provided me all the info I needed to make the purchase decision. His communication was straight forward and very transparent. Not to mention, the deal they gave me was great! When I arrived at the dealership Tommy introduced me to his associate Devyn Cote, who did a great demo of the new vehicle and took the time to explain all the features to me. Devyn was very knowledgeable about the product and also helped me with the purchase paperwork. He made the process seamless and has continued to follow up with me after the sale - even though I'm several hours away from the dealership. You can tell this dealer really cares about its customers and I was more than just another sale to them. I greatly appreciate that type of treatment and encourage anyone in the market for a new Chevy to give Tom Gibbs Chevrolet the opportunity. The experience is WORTH the drive! Thank you again Tommy Gibbs and Devyn Cote

No Pressure Purchase - Equinox

by from Palm Coast, FL |

We've purchased numerous vehicles of different makes, and this was by far the most pleasant and lowest pressure purchase yet. TJ was courteous and outgoing, patient and diligent in working with us as we sought the deal we needed for our budget. And as others have stated, the closing sales manager was brief and applied no pressure, completely contradictory to experiences in Daytona. Tom Gibbs offered the trade in value I needed to earn my business, and I'm happy to say the purchase of our new vehicle was equally pleasing. This was the first time in our sixteen years together that we've purchased a North American brand vehicle, and we're happy to say we'll be back!

Tracey was Super!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Tracey (service) was superb, even rode in car with us in trying to locate noise in passenger seat. He heard it after trips around the dealership. Haha.....great guy. Never rushed us, treated us with respect!!! Getting new frame/track. Super guy!!!!! New part arriving shortly!!!

Very greatfull

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Very pleased with the service. Bought my first brand new car 2015 chevy cruze. I was so pleased that I talked two coworkers into buying a new car as well. Would gladley do business with again.

safe port in the stormy sea of auto shopping

by from Ormond beach,Florida |

Four vehicle purchases , all well done from test drive to delivery. My wife and I are very satisfied, We'll be back.

Tom Gibbs Chevrolet responded to this review

February 6, 2016

Thank you, as always, for your support Ralph. We appreciate your business and hope you and the Mrs. enjoy the new Equinox! Tommy Gibbs

Great Dealership

by from Palm Coast Fl |

I purchased a 2015 Silverado from Tom Gibbs Chevrolet. I have been purchasing trucks for over 40 years! I found my buying experience and the subsequent follow up and Service Top Shelf! All of the employees are courteous, helpful, and always put the customer first. I highly recommend this Dealership to anyone. Fair pricing, Great Service and a friendly atmosphere. Tom Gibbs does not sell you a vehicle and then shove you out the door. Very satisfied customer!

Great Service Department!

by from Canada |

On December 28th, 2015, my wife and I had the bad surprise of having a flat tire on our Equinox S.U.V. coming down from Canada. At this point and time around twelve noon, we were at Palm Coast Fl. We asked a tow truck to take us to the nearest GM dealer witch was your dealer. (Tom Gibbs Chevrolet). On our arrival, we were treated just like V.I.P. and we had a super service. Mr. Chris Hancock treated us promptly and very politely. He took the time to explain the future problems that could occur with the other tires so that it would be more secure to think about changing all of them witch we did so that we would prevent future problems. After an hour and 15 minutes, we were back on the road for our destination. ~ So, has promised, my wife and I, are showing you our deepest appreciation for your courtesy, your excellent services and we will always remember that you made us feel secure and safe under the work you did on our S.U.V.~ Thank you very much for everything you have done for us.

Wonderful new car buying experience!!

by from Palm Coast , FL 32137 |

Finally, a pleasant new car buying experience!! Thanks to Tom Jankovic (T.J.), Ryne Mallery and Pete in service. I purchased a beautiful 2016 Chevy Equinox at Tom Gibbs. These three are such an asset to this dealership, thank you!! I will definitely recommend family & friends to Tom Gibbs Chevrolet.

Buying a new car

by from Flagler Beach FL |

Thanks to Michael Pearce I had the best experience when buying and trading in my car.