Flagler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

5925 FL-100, Palm Coast, FL 32164

Used 904-955-0405 Used904-955-0405

Great All-Around Service

by from Palm Coast, IL |

Purchased my 2009 Dodge Journey. The vehicle was exactly what I wanted. Sales and service team took great care of me. I will most certainly return and refer many to come. Thanks, CM

Flagler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc responded to this review

January 16, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Service

by from Springfield, IL |

I was on my way home from FL back to IL when I noticed the engine light on. By chance, I found this dealership and I just want to say they treated me like I was a regular customer. It should have taken 5 hours for the repairs but they had me on my way in about 3 hours as the service manager put 2 guys on the repair. I was so very thankful to be able to get back on the road sooner rather than later. Van has been running fine since the repair!!! Thanks so much!

Alan B Best Salesman at Flagler Chrysler Dodge

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Alan B made the selection and purchase of my new 2016 Dodge Journey simple, he is very efficient and professional, Very accomodating with getting improved financing! Completely Satisfied with Alan and the dealership and the new Dodge Journey!

Great Team

by from Ormond Beach, FL |

The salesman Alan took me by the hand and lead me through some confusing decisions until we got a car that suited my needs. My financing ability was not the best but the team got creative and found a way to make it happen. How could I be any happier!

Vehicle for TOAD

by from Flagler Beach, FL |

My buying experience was excellent. No pressure. Straightforward. Kenny started process and I wasn't ready to buy. Alan completed the purchase when Kenny was on vacation. Alan did all the detail calls for insurance and helped switch contents from my old to new vehicle. Pleasurable purchase!

Don the service manager is very rude

by from Palm coast fl |

Don the service manager is very rude and disrespectful. I also called to speak to the general manager and was told that she had left for the day, so I left my name and number and was told that the manager would return my call but they never called me back. I will never take my car to be serviced there again because of the way don treated me.

amazing, life changing

by from Palm Coast, Florida |

I am a disabled veteran , I was blown up in Afghanistan. When I got out of the service the VA system took over I had 9 different surgeries in 5 different states, the VA only paid me 1200 a month until I received a 100% during this time I lost everything, my credit was destroyed. This dealership helped me when all others would not. They have given me a vehicle that is safe and I now have transportation . I'm forever indebted to the staff there. They have given me hope . I highly recommend this dealer . Thank you so much Flagler Chrysler Dodge jeep Ram .

Great customer service and friendly atmosphere

by from palm coast fl. |

Well I would like to start of by saying I don't normally write reviews but the staff at Flagler Chrysler went above and beyond. First I was greeted by Dean Kaffe in the pouring rain just before closing on July 4th. I was pleased to know that I'm important to the dealership no matter the day or time or weather. Dean was courteous and friendly the entire time. We didn't end up purchasing that day and we weren't held hostage and made to feel bad for leaving. We returned a few days later and purchased a 2014 dodge dart the whole experience was pleasurable. We are very happy with our new car and we would refer all of our family and friends. Also Buck in finance was just as courteous and friendly .

Barry Starr

by from Georgia |

Excellent experience with my sales persom very straight forward and estremely honest

service dept.

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Bran new dodge dart had 1072 miles on it. The clutch went out. We ended up having to pay for it, because Don Covey said it was abused. This was not abuse it was a defective part. Now Mick the owner seemed like a nice guy saying all the correct things, but he did not help us at all.