Flagler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Inc

(3.4) 9 Reviews

5925 FL-100, Palm Coast, FL 32164

Used 904-955-0405

Great customer service and friendly atmosphere

by from palm coast fl. |

Well I would like to start of by saying I don't normally write reviews but the staff at Flagler Chrysler went above and beyond. First I was greeted by Dean Kaffe in the pouring rain just before closing on July 4th. I was pleased to know that I'm important to the dealership no matter the day or time or weather. Dean was courteous and friendly the entire time. We didn't end up purchasing that day and we weren't held hostage and made to feel bad for leaving. We returned a few days later and purchased a 2014 dodge dart the whole experience was pleasurable. We are very happy with our new car and we would refer all of our family and friends. Also Buck in finance was just as courteous and friendly .

Barry Starr

by from Georgia |

Excellent experience with my sales persom very straight forward and estremely honest

service dept.

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Bran new dodge dart had 1072 miles on it. The clutch went out. We ended up having to pay for it, because Don Covey said it was abused. This was not abuse it was a defective part. Now Mick the owner seemed like a nice guy saying all the correct things, but he did not help us at all.

Deplorable.

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

The service dept forgot to refill my transmission fluid after draining and flush. The entire car seized up two weeks later. I towed it in, they insisted I had a leak and it was my fault. The service dept confirmed there was no leak and tried to charge me $1200 for the repair that was the fault of their technicians. They took no responsibility and were extremely rude about a grave mistake they made. No support whatsoever. Stay away from here, stay away from their service dept at all costs. I am now the proud owner of an Audi Q7.

Awful Experience! Stay away!

by from palm coast florida |

Not only did it take forever for a sales rep to actual come talk to us, but then after we bought the car we had immediate issues. They gave us the run around saying there were no found issues. We took it to another mechanic and they found the issues immediately, when we told them what the other mechanic said they told us they cant take any other mechanics diagnosis and it has to be based on what theirs says. The lady that works in service threw a big attitude and was very rude. The manager was also very rude and said we were wasting his time and that we just didnt know what the car sounded like, and that everything was fine. They discriminated based on how young we looked and made us out to look like we had no idea what we were talking about when even other mechanics said the car had issues!

July 24, 2013

We are sorry to hear of your experience. Serving our community for over 28 years now, we are pleased to have a satisfied customer base. We hear time and time again how easy and such a pleasant buying experience our customers have. Our apologies to you. If there is something further you feel we can do for you, please contact us. Thank you. We do appreciate your business.

New Jeep

by from Palm Coast, FL |

The staff of the dealership was very nice and friendly. Gary Hemming was very though with all our paperwork and the workings of our new Jeep.

April 25, 2012

Congratulations on the purchase of your New Jeep. We appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your vehicle and see you soon.

Warranty service

by from Palm Coast |

Beginning with appointment scheduling,thru servicing,and payment, everyone was curtious and professional in their duties.

January 15, 2012

We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing in the future.

oil change

by from bunnell fl |

nice clean place, fast service, they even found us a coupon to use.

March 22, 2012

It was our pleasure to service a great customer. We look forward to a long-lasting relationship. Happy Driving!

Great All-Around Service

by from Palm Coast, IL |

Purchased my 2009 Dodge Journey. The vehicle was exactly what I wanted. Sales and service team took great care of me. I will most certainly return and refer many to come. Thanks, CM

January 16, 2012

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.