Trapp Cadillac Chevrolet

Service 888-702-6327

We're Reinventing the Ownership Experience

New car sales

by from New oeans LA |

Katie McCoy was excellent And she worked hard to earn my business

Hard Sale

by from Thibodaux, L.A. |

I was somewhat disappointed when I went to trapp. My sale rep met me at the door and asked what I was looking for. I had already notice the 2005 escalade on their site so in told hi that's the car I wanted. I pick trapp to buy my car from since my wife, my uncle Henry, one of my best friends and my dad all brought cars from them. However my experience wasn't the same I went in knowing my credit score, (provide by a service I paid or) and pre approve by two lenders. So image how shook I was when the dealer told my more score and placed I at 20 points lower then what two three other agencies had place it. To top that he left me in his office for a hour while he ran my credit through the banks without out coming check back on me. The lenders who pre approve me required a down payment of 2100. Which I put up 500 cash and a trade it. Again to my surprise the dealer said he would only give me a 1000 for my car and that the banks wanted me to put down 5,000 for the car I picked out. He then proceeded to tell me that my credit wasn't that great but there was a guy who works on special loans like mines and he would give me a call in the morning. That call never came in fact I had to contact them on three occasions before I received a call 3 or 4 days later. T top it off the dealer said I'm sitting here now with your loan and we can't do anything with out a lager downpayment. I tried to explain that I would be willing to put the down payment down when I get my taxes only to be told in a nasty voice I hope the car still her by than. Now I know dealers can't waste their time on every person wanting a car but don't have t b e resources. But my resources was on its way and I already e day had several banks ready to lend me a loan. My experience was totally different at another dealership in the same town. First off the dealer never left me alone , He reported back to me every step of the process second they offered me 1800 for my trade in. The down side was they didn't have a big enough car on their lot to fit my price range. The dealer bent over backwards for me and when he learn about my taxes he told me to keep checking back with them until they get the car I want. So now I'm closer to getting my taxes and face with a choice go to the place where family and friends brought and where the car I wanted was or buy another car on the other lot. I have to make up my min within three weeks.

Service Department

by from Houma, LA |

I had the oil changed and the young man greeted me, asked if we had the plan, then let me go to the waiting area. The coffee maker is awesome, and in 15 min my car was ready. It doesn't get any better than that!

October 23, 2013

That's awesome to hear Sam! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are glad everything went well and we're looking forward to seeing you again in the future - even if it's just to stop by for coffee and a chat! :)

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from Lockport LA |

We were looking for a used suv/minivan. And It was through a good friend we got in touch with Al Boudreaux at Trapp. He treated us as family and gave us good info on the available vehicles and even let us show the one we liked to our mechanic and with this great customer satisfaction and the vehicle...we did not hesitate...We got the vehicle and we are loving it!!! Gave a better rate than our bank! Added to the additional discount, they filled the gas tank full! For our next one Trapp will be our first choice!!! People don't grow big in one day it takes quality combined with customer satisfaction!!! Good Luck with shopping cars.

February 19, 2013

Solomon: Thank you for taking the time to let our customers know how happy you are! We appreciate you and your business and are looking forward to helping with anything you should need in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent

by from Houma, la |

Had a good time spending Black Friday at trapp. Staff excellent, much help, and very nice!

December 8, 2012

Phil daddy: Thank you so much for coming by to spend your Black Friday with us! We are so happy you had a great experience and are looking forward to serving you from here on out. :)

awesome

by from louisiana |

Great service very please with dealer I'll cone back

November 29, 2012

We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us! If there is anything additionally we can do, just let us know. We look forward to helping in the future! :)

Back again.

by from New Iberia, La |

This is my 3rd purchase and it is always a pleasure. I live out of town now but I still come back home for the great service.

August 28, 2012

We are so pleased you had yet another wonderful experience with us! Our customers are very important and we are proud to have you as one of ours. Good luck with your new vehicle and let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Nice and friendly

by from Houma, LA |

My experience here was a good and positive experience for my first purchase of a new vehicle.

August 18, 2012

Awesome news! We are pleased that we were able to help you and are looking forward to working with you in the future. If there is anything we can do, just let us know. Good luck and enjoy your new ride!

Fantastic buying experience.

by from MS Gulf Coast |

Everything & everyone involved with the purchase of a 2012 Camaro was great.

June 15, 2012

We are glad you had a great experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Great Service

by from Houma, LA |

Never a problem or hassle at Trapp. The free coffee is also a plus.

June 15, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to let our customers know about your experience with us. Feel free to enjoy the coffee any time!

by from San antonio, TX |

My experience with Trapp was a little below average. Due to my inability to actually be there and see the car. But thats just about where it stops. The car salesman could only do so much for that reason. But he did try. If I can see another deal on Trapp Cadillac Chevrolet I'll definetly try a little harder.

August 18, 2012

Camaro Guy: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate the feedback. If there is anything we could have done a little differently for you, what would that have been? We would like to hear from you in hopes to make our process the absolute best for all of our customers. You can email me at any time at mcadwell@trappauto.net, or you can reply here. It is unfortunate that we were not able to get you into the vehicle you would have hoped, but sincerely wish you the best!