Helfman Ford - Stafford

12220 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX 77477

New 888-330-7678
Used 888-222-1798
Service 888-470-6390

TODAY, TOMORROW, WHENEVER YOU NEED US, HELFMAN IS HERE!

Overall a good place to shop for a used car.

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a used car and the salesman I dealt with was great, but some of the other folks (financing particularly) don't seem real happy in their jobs and were far from friendly. The facility is pretty old and unimpressive, and more than a little dingy. Customer service post-sale left a little to be desired. Still, I got a good car for a good price and the other things are less important to me.

Consistent car buying experience

by from Beaumont, TX |

Salesman is continuously professional and courteous. I honestly feel if I have a concern, I can trust him. We have now bought 3 cars from Marcus Warren and Helfman Ford, driving from Beaumont each time, and we have always been treated like our time mattered. As far as buying a car goes, Helfman Ford has repeatedly made it as painless an experience as my wife and I have ever experienced.

June 30, 2015

Thomas, thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Marcus sales excellence is always consistent, and Im glad your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Best, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Great Service, Clean Facility

by from Stafford, Texas |

I liked how I didn't have to make an appointment and they got me in and out in less than an hour.

June 30, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star rating and kind words, Katelynn! Were glad you were pleased with the service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

Finally truthful sales and finance people

by from Houston, TX |

It was nice to have people at a dealership that did what they said they were going to do and then go above and beyond.

June 30, 2015

Bradley, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star-rating! It is great to hear that our team was able to go above and beyond your expectations. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Best, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Customer service was great and very helpful

by from Stafford, TX |

Customer service was great and very helpful. They had my best interest in mind and even called me after I had left to explain that one of the items that I wanted fixed on my car would be better handled through my insurance company.

June 30, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Brent. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Helfman Ford. Please let us know if we can do anything further to help. Thanks again! Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

Great service, friendly people

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

I like Mr. Helfman. This is the third car I've purchased from him and I will continue to do so, if at all possible. During this experience, Richard Brower, in the service department was friendly, knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. There was no rigmarole. He said what was going to happen and it happened. The car looks great. There was no stress. All around good experience.

June 30, 2015

Jennifer, I just wanted to thank you, not only for being a great longtime customer, but the kind words you expressed for our team! I'll be certain to share your compliments to them. We really and truly appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you for years to come. Best, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Excellent Service under stress

by from Houston, TX |

I liked Ian King service tech. He was polite, conscious, and hard working ( from the stack of work orders he was keeping track of.).

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your review, Teresa. We're glad to have Ian on our team and that he could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Stay safe! Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

Great Services

by from Stafford, Texas |

Vincent Doina, Service Advisor was excellent. Kept me in touch with process on my car during the day. He was so sweet to even go and get my car so i would not have to wait long in the waiting room when it was ready. He has excellent customer service with his clients. Good job for him!

June 15, 2015

Illiana, thank you for the awesome feedback! You're right, Vincent is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. Please keep us in mind for future needs. Thanks again! Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

Great Customer Service and Treatment

by from Stafford, TX |

Starting with Craig Holder all the way to and through finance, I was treated very well. More importantly, Craig and others listened to what I was saying and acted accordingly. I would not do business any other way, and they treated me with respect throughout the process.

June 4, 2015

Thank you, Terry, for sharing your experience with this humbling review. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are glad that we were able to provide you such excellent service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Great Service, Clean

by from Stafford, Tx |

over all experience was great. Our sales guy Carlos Martinez was great, Stephen Reed was good as well they both took very good care of me and my wife.

June 4, 2015

Herbert, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Helfman Ford, and we are glad you are one of them. We know that buying a car is an important decision, and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Best, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Ms Julie

by from 77479 |

Jason is wonderful. He was not pushy to get any maintenance work done and the repair and service was a extremely timely. Thanks

June 1, 2015

Julie, thank you for this great review. Jason is truly an exceptional team member and we appreciate him for giving you a wonderful experience. We appreciate your business and if you need further assistance with your vehicle, feel free to visit us again. Sincerely, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673