Helfman Ford - Stafford

12220 Southwest Freeway, Stafford, TX 77477

New 888-330-7678
Used 888-222-1798
Service 888-470-6390

TODAY, TOMORROW, WHENEVER YOU NEED US, HELFMAN IS HERE!

Overall a good place to shop for a used car.

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a used car and the salesman I dealt with was great, but some of the other folks (financing particularly) don't seem real happy in their jobs and were far from friendly. The facility is pretty old and unimpressive, and more than a little dingy. Customer service post-sale left a little to be desired. Still, I got a good car for a good price and the other things are less important to me.

Quick lane.

by from Meadows Place Texas |

Very convenient to my house. Dennis was very helpful.

Great Service & Fast

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

I had my F-150 serviced and the whole process took less than 45 minutes. Speed and good service together are important to me with my busy schedule.

Outstanding pricing and they stand behind their of

by from Houston Texas |

We dealt with Marcus Warren, I first called him and asked for a specific vehicle, he then offered me the truck I was looking for at the price that was acceptable. I came in 2 hours later and paperwork was completed quickly and I was on my way

December 19, 2014

Brian, thank you for this review. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that Marcus could make your car shopping experience so positive. Congrats on your new truck! We appreciate your business, and if you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Service Above and Beyond!!

by from Sugar Land, TX |

Craig was absolutely wonderful. He listened and understood about what I wanted in a vehicle. He showed me one and that is the one I bought on the spot!

December 19, 2014

Archana, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! Craig is an asset to our team and he strives to create a positive buying experience for every customer. He will be thrilled to hear your compliments. Congrats on your new car! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Great Service

by from Stafford, Tx |

I love how Marcus treated us with respect His customer service skills are amazing. Thank you for another great experience!

December 11, 2014

Thank you for this great feedback, Amy! It's wonderful to know that Marcus provided you with the outstanding customer service that we pride ourselves on at Helfman Ford. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future! Please feel free to contact us if we can help you out in any other way. Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Best for Service along with sales

by from Stafford, Texas |

Salesperson Larry Krichmar and the entire sales team were courteous and answered all our questions, both before and after the sale. They didn't act stiff and self-absorbed, but loose and engaging.

November 26, 2014

Stanley thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. We will share your comments with Larry and the rest of the team. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Excellent service and professional advice

by from Houston, Texas |

I emailed my service advisor, Jason Schonefeld and he promptly contacted me to setup a time for the service of my car. Everything was professional, prompt, and friendly.

November 25, 2014

It's our pleasure to assist you Thomas and I am glad you had a positive experience with Jason. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. We value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Visit us on Facebook for more updates. Best regards, Charles Taylor, Service Manager (281) 240-3673

Great car buying experience!

by from Houston, Tx |

Craig was very knowledgeable and kind. I told him what I was looking for and he was able to take me to exactly what I wanted. This was definitely my best car buying experience yet. I will be back for my next vehicle.

November 25, 2014

Thanks so much for this great review Brian. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers. Congratulations on your new purchase! I will share your comments with Craig and the rest of the team. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out our Facebook page for exclusive content and deals. Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

grat service, quick service

by from Houston, TX |

The finance team was willing to negotiate a great price. The whole deal took less than an hour and I was done.

November 19, 2014

Congratulations on your new car, Bliss! It is imperative to us that we make the car-buying experience painless and efficient from the initial negotiations to the final paperwork, and I'm very pleased that your visit with us mirrored our efforts. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673

Wonderful Experience

by from Houston, Tx |

The salesman was no hassle. He is very easy going and really easy to work with. He found me the best possible price on a vehicle that I really wanted. Upgraded my F150 to a 4x4. Also, because I had no vehicle, he picked me up at work and drove me to the dealership to complete the transaction. (Marcus Warren) I also found the finance guy in the business office to be really personable

November 20, 2014

Thanks for dropping by to leave this great review, Patrick! I'm so happy to hear that you received top-notch service from Marcus. I hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle fully and if you have any questions down the road, be sure to give us a call. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Nance Ly, BDC Coordinator (281) 240-3673