Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3000 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 888-902-3769 New 888-902-3769
Used 888-902-3176 Used 888-902-3176
Service 888-902-4474 Service 888-902-4474

At Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we WILL NOT be undersold!

Great experience will come back to visit again!

by from Mulberry,florida |

Just bought a Durango ! Great experience. Austin Moore is the guy to go to. Friendly, energetic and not push full at all. I got everything I went there for , car and the right price. The manager Steve was the one who met us first. Not locked up in an office like most will be. Showed us the SUV and also took us for the test drive. Then, introduced us to the best sales guy, Austin. Way to go !

Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 6, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Vivian. We appreciate your business!

Best Dodge dealer in Central FL hands down!

by from Ocala, FL |

Ordered a 2016 Challenger Scat Pack 6spd in Plum Crazy Purple, very knowledgeable staff..Bill Bowers is the man to speak to. Very professional, polite and great to deal with..overall an A+++ Dealer, I traveled from Ocala for the hospitality. Come here and get the car you want!

Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

January 6, 2016

Thanks for the feedback Tim. We appreciate your business. Enjoy that new Challenger!

Worst car experence in my life

by from spring hill fl |

car dealership experience in my life! treaded me and my mom Like common trash and my father is on life support so you think thy treat us a little better with some compassion. Bought the car ,they did not have time to show me what and how it works .Just wanted to get rid of the car. The car had some minor issues that they would not engage me with -- A large dealership with a buy here pay here attitude. stay away!!!

Chrysler Dodge in Gainesville, Fl

by from Gainesville, Fl |

I had my car in for an oil change. Joe Cofer was my service handler. He was great to work with and the oil change went without a hitch. Very good experience.

Great Experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Amazing experience with Austin Moore! He showed us EXACTLY what we were looking for and worked with us every step of the way. He was never pushy and understanding with all aspects of the car buying experience! Thank you for all your help! Jeremy & Laura Lee

Great experience, friendly staff, clean facilities

by from High Springs, FL |

My experience of trading and buying a vehicle was great. It didn't take a long time, everyone was extremely nice and courteous; would definitely purchase there again.

Overall Quality

by from Newberry, Fl |

In the 19 plus years I have been dealing with this dealership, I have never had a better service experience. All of the advisors are top notch and I have noticed that whenever they have a problem, it is usually due to things out of their control or just obnoxious people that they deal with. They have never been anything but pleasant, trustworthy and fair with me in 19 years.

Bought a new Dodge Ram, was a wonderful experience

by from gainsville florida |

what a enjoyable experience, I can not say enough about the great sales person, Bill Bowers, he was so helpful, he answered every question, new everything about the truck, went above to please and I will also say the store manager, finance manager, they all where great to me and my family, thank you.

Service after the sell, or lack of service after

by from Gainesville, FL |

Brought two vehicle's in for service and warranty work. Both purchased from this dealership. 3500 dually Cummins Laramie mega cab. Drop of Tuesday at 9;00 am, finally get call from service Thursday at 7:00pm to tell me they will have answer for me on Friday, Friday at 5;00pm get a call they have not had time to drive it and will keep it over the weekend and test drive it Monday. 1500 carried in at 2;00pm same day for service (oil change) 1 hour and 40 minutes later I leave. Tried to talk to service manager George, bad mistake at 55 years old I have never been treated like this man treated me in my life. Needless to say I picked up my dually on Friday and will not return to Gainesville Dodge again. Made a mistake and purchased two vehicles from them, hope this will keep others from making same mistake I did!

Sales department excellent treatment!

by from Gainesville, FL |

I have purchased two trucks from Gainesville Dodge within the past year. The treatment I have received both times from sales department has been excellent. Looking forward to purchasing my next vehicle here too.