Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3000 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

Stunningly good service!

by from Gainesville, FL |

My daughter is visiting from Texas and drives a 2006 Grand Cherokee. She needed her driver's side mirror replaced soI took the car into Gainesville Chrysler Dodge Jeep to have it replaced. The part had to be ordered and it came in promptly and at the price quoted. When it came time to replace it, the service rep handled it quickly with good humor and excellent service. The price was stunningly low compared to other dealerships. My experience has been that the service and parts departments of a dealership are the true salesmen of a dealership. I don't care how sexy, innovative or cool a car is...if the service is bad or too expensive, your driving experience will never be good. This dealership makes you feel welcome...is quick...and extremely affordable. I am thinking of buying my daughter a new jeep and if I do, it will definitely be at this dealership.

lying sharks

by from Gainesville, Florida |

Called the day before and told them what truck I was looking at and what truck I had to trade in and asked them if they could do the deal for that . They said sure we can get to that. So I come in and they lied about what the price was on the truck and only wanted to give me less then have what my truck was worth! They were 15k off where they told me they could be! I was soooooo mad..... Never again!!! The internet price itself was the same number they gave even with my trade in.....lies.

bad business practice

by from LIED TO |

yah they will get you in a car but will not tell whats wrong with BOBBY COGSWELL IS A BAD BUSINESS PERSON SO ISNT FRANK MANDETTO

Mrs B . W Micanopy, Fl

by from Micanopy, Fl |

bad place to do business , Beware < Went to get a new Car a few weeks ago . Normally would not write a review but this place got under my skin . you see a car on internet the price changes , the sale's people are very friendly until it gets down to the price and when you question them they get rude , once they think they have you . is when they go from nice to rude and that is when they jump around with the numbers be careful of this place .

Bad Experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Terrible experience. Sales person was extremely rude from the start. Rude remarks, bad attitude. When I am about to spend a lot of money on a car I am not about to deal with that. I could have easily accepted the deal financially but because of the rude and pushy experience I went down the street and had a wonderful experience and went home with just what I wanted and a pleasant experience. Some people just have no class and it appeared others were not very friendly either.Very pushy, rude, and very uncomfortable to deal with.

A Wonderful Experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Shoddy repairs - You will get fleeced and regret bringing your vehicle to these folks. 1. Lost 4 quarts oil on a 3 hour road trip due to them not putting the oil fill cap on correctly. This caused: 2. Loss of my alternator about 1 month later. They did not do a warranty repair despite their being a TSB on the issue, which recommended installation of a splash sheild they never ordered or installed. This also lead to: 3. Loss of my swirl motor - Also not covered under warranty. These folks are experts at milking extended warranties which I purchased with my vehicle. ($100 deductible for every repair). At least I can take my extended warranty elsewhere. I'm back to mostly wrenching on my own after a couple years of disappointing service here. I just called for their price on glow plugs. They changed 2 last Feb and their list price was $38. Today they said the list price was $58. Internet pricing at other dealers is ~$30-35. I'm not feeling the love. Wanting to stick it to me on glow plug prices was enough to get me to write this review. FWIW - It took me 5 minutes to change my failed glow plug which I got at the local MB dealer for $40. Stay away unless you have deep pockets, don't mind getting fleeced, and have a back up vehicle.

INVISIBLE

by from Gainesville, FL |

Upon entering this dealership I was patently IGNORED --- several sales people walked right by me repeatedly apparently unaware I was there. It was like being invisible. I determined this was a place I would never sign any contract

October 1, 2012

We are very sorry you were not greeted upon arrival. I wish you had given greater detail to help us correct any problems. I'm thinking you came on one of our very busy days and the sales staff were all with customers. This has happened a few times and we are constantly trying to increase our staff with competent people, which is not an easy task! Please accept my apologies on behalf of our dealership.

"I'll Have Another"--Triple Crown Treatment

by from Micanopy, FL |

Just like the Preakness Winner, when it comes to the Jeep sales experience--I'll Have Another! The sales, business and service staff were very courteous and even kept the lights on and the doors open on a late Saturday afternoon so my wife and I could watch the finish of the Preakness. Oh, and we did drive out with a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4x4. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this dealership to any prospective Jeep, Dodge or Chrysler buyers!

October 1, 2012

Thank you for the great review! We try to treat every customer as we would a friend visiting us at home. Hope you love your new Wrangler!

jeep wrangler

by from Gainesville,fl |

I purchased the call of duty jeep wrangler and had an overall experience that was easy to handle without the pressure.

October 1, 2012

Glad we met your expectations! Enjoy your COD Jeep!

de12312011

by from Gainesville, FL |

The Ford Focus SE 2010 is now running like new! The Ford new car warranty repaired my drive train @ no cost to me. FOMOCO is to be trusted under the 60,000mile or 5 year warranty. Rod Demurias worked well on my behalf & gave me excellent choices between 7 different used vehicles meeting my budget & financing needs. Mary Thomas, my saleslady was everything you want in a Sales person. She was attentive, polite, sincere, and understanding & responsive to my car needs. I am glad to say I chose FORD! Thank you! O. K. Matheny

October 1, 2012

Thank you for the great review!