Beck Ford Lincoln

Service 888-860-5245 Service 888-860-5245

YOUR DEALER FOR LIFE!

Amazing sales people

by from Palatka Florida |

Purchased a vehicle from Beck Ford today and I would recommend this dealership to all who may be looking to buy a car. Donna is a great sales woman. She was very patient with me and explained all the details about the Ford Focus . Kathy found me a good deal on the financing so I hvae to say I drove out of there one happy camper. Everyone was so helpful . I want to recommend Beck Ford to anyone interested in buying a vehicle . Chrissy

Great Service

by from Brandon, FL |

This is my second vehicle with them and each time they have been amazing! They worked with me so much in getting into my Jeep Wrangler.

A fantastic buying experience

by from Palatka, FL |

My husband and I purchased a used Lincoln MKX from Beck Ford a few weeks ago and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We were very undecided about what we wanted and Donna was so patient with the process. She brought cars from sister dealerships that we might be interested in and let us test drive as many times as we wanted, never once acting as if she were too busy for us. Wayne McLain, Donna Duty, and Kathy Watson were top notch in pleasing and keeping us as a customer. They all worked tirelessly to surprise me on my birthday by having that beautiful car sitting in my driveway when I arrived home that afternoon. There was even a huge red bow on top! Thank you all so much for working as a professional team with a personal touch. We WILL be back. ┐

Great service, professional and friendly personnel

by from St. Augustine, fl |

We were greeted with "may I help you from employees" when we entered the building. Clearly, the dealership was well managed from the cleanliness to the knowledge of the sales and other personnel. We dealt with Curtis Gore, who never pushed us but answered all of our questions. He was very patient and kind. Thanks for the opportunity to praise him and this dealership!

Great Service

by from Hawthorne, FL |

I've been going to Quick Lane for a number of years, even before it was purchased by Beck. Jeremy Ricks is a caring and dedicated employee who looks out for the customer and makes sure your vehicle is safe without gouging you with repairs. He lets me know what needs to be repaired now and what can wait. He wants to make sure I'm driving a safe vehicle. The big boss came through one day while I was there waiting on my car and I couldn't say enough nice things about Jeremy. He always tries to fit me in as I live in Hawthorne. They stand behind their work and if you ever have a problem with a repair (which I haven't) just let Jeremy know. I highly recommend Quick Lane to all my friends and tell them to ask for Jeremy!

Donna Duty - Excellent Service

by from Hastings, Florida |

Our experience at Beck Ford Lincoln was very pleasant. Donna Duty provided our company with excellent service and was able to meet our specific needs.

Customer Oriented!

by from Palatka, Florida |

I'd like to compliment a couple of of the Ford Beck employees, Jeremy Ricks and Donna Duty for the excellent service they recently provided. Not only have I purchased a MKS at Beck Ford Lincoln Mercury they have provided all my maintenance services. Strictly because of the honesty, hardworking, professional knowledgeable and very customer oriented manner Jeremy Ricks has always conducted himself as well as the General Manager, Wayne McClain. I am highly pleased with the expert manner in which your technicians executed my service. Spending money on a vehicle is always a bit dim however because of the trustworthy character I feel Jeremy Ricks actually cares for his clients. I may seem na´ve however the great thing about a small town is word does get around. I am highly please and grateful they are a part of our community.

review

by from Palatka, FL |

Great service and Donna knows what she is selling,to talk to, and spent a lot of time with me.

Excellent sales person! Donna went above & beyond

by from Orlando, Fl. |

I recently purchased a Ford Fussion from Beck Ford. Donna Duty went above and beyond to help me with the purchase. She was helpful, informative and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership and Donna as a salesperson. She is excellent at her job and made sure my transaction was easy. She listened to my needs and made sure they were met. She is great to work with.

Awesome salesperson, facility and staff

by from Georgetown, Fl. |

I was recently fortunate enough to find the truck I had been looking for at Beck Ford Lincoln in Palatka, Fl. and even more fortunate to have Donna Duty recommended as my sales person. Not only was she very knowledgeable, but had a bright smile and awesome personality. She introduced me not only to other co-workers in the sales department but in service. I found all of them just as personable as Donna. Although my truck is a used Chevrolet, it was the truck I had been striving to find since mine was totaled by a deer. My late husband had bought that truck for me and I treasured it. Now, I have my truck back but interior is almost identical to my husband's truck, so now I feel as though he's still riding with me. Thank you Beck and a special thank you, Donna Duty for helping me in my quest....