Beck Ford Lincoln

New 888-366-1107
Used 888-784-9348
Service 888-860-5245

YOUR DEALER FOR LIFE!

GREAT SALES AND SERVICE!!

by from Hollister,Fl |

I needed a work truck and decided on a used truck they had there.It was a pleasant buying experience.My salesman was Rick,who is also the sales mgr. and he did great.I've bought 3 trucks from Rick in 20 years.The financing was pleasant also.The best part of this dealership though is there service dept.They have been maintaining my trucks for the last 20 years.There is a very low turnover at this dealership so I can count on seeing the same faces all the time.The whole service crew is great,Jeremy,Jeff and Mark are all very knowledgable and always help me,even if I'm calling for advice on another vehicle.

Awesome salesperson, facility and staff

by from Georgetown, Fl. |

I was recently fortunate enough to find the truck I had been looking for at Beck Ford Lincoln in Palatka, Fl. and even more fortunate to have Donna Duty recommended as my sales person. Not only was she very knowledgeable, but had a bright smile and awesome personality. She introduced me not only to other co-workers in the sales department but in service. I found all of them just as personable as Donna. Although my truck is a used Chevrolet, it was the truck I had been striving to find since mine was totaled by a deer. My late husband had bought that truck for me and I treasured it. Now, I have my truck back but interior is almost identical to my husband's truck, so now I feel as though he's still riding with me. Thank you Beck and a special thank you, Donna Duty for helping me in my quest....

Amazing Experience

by from Palatka,FL |

I am not one to write reviews of purchases I make but I had to for Beck Ford Lincoln. We purchased a Lincoln MKX from Beck and we could not be happier. This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. I called Donna Duty, one of the sales associates, and told her what I had in mind. She found me several cars to look at but I have to admit I was sold with the first car. Donna and the sales manager worked with us on a price we could afford. The team is professional and hard working. They are friendly and respectful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. If you are in the market for a new vehicle you must see them first! I will never go anywhere else!

They Came Through With Exactly What I Needed

by from Palatka, Florida |

Donna Duty worked overtime to listen to what our need was, give us some great options, and go the extra mile to make sure it was delivered on time. Purchasing a new vehicle is not a process that we look forward to but the people at Beck Ford made it go easy. From beginning to end we are pleased with the purchase and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Can't be beat!

by from Palatka, Fl |

Wonderful group of people easy to talk to family oriented and I had two of the best on my team Mrs Donna Duty and Kathy Ingram, helped me drive away in a beautiful new car when no one else would take a chance on me.

Great Experience!

by from Palatka, Florida |

I came in looking for a used Chevrolet truck, Donna didn't have the truck on her lot but she found it for me. I didn't realize she had other lots to choose from. She was very professional and has had great customer service. I will definitely only buy from Beck Ford Lincoln

Wonderful group of people

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

This was the second car I have purchased from this dealer. I have all my service done there. It's just a great bunch of people from the top down. My salesman Curtis was diligent in finding the exact car I wanted. The paperwork was over quickly and painlessly. The guys in the service area are very helpful. And there are free doughnuts!

Great service, great staff

by from Palatka, FL |

I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership that had been purchased from this dealership as a new vehicle. The maintenance records were complete and the vehicle was emaculate. Since my purchase all the maintenance with the exception of 2 oil changes have been done at this dealership including my 100,000 mile service components. The staff, management, sales personnel, service writers, mechanics and the vehicle prep people / driver have all been courteous, friendly and efficient. This dealership goes above and beyond in scheduling service appointments, transportation arrangements when needed and fast and reliable repairs. This is a dealership that stands behinds its brand, its dealership name and its reputation. I can honestly say that any vehicle purchase I make in the future will be here at Beck Ford and Lincoln. And ,no, I do not work for them, LOL