Beck Nissan

Service 888-830-6783

Your Dealer for Life

I love Beck!

by from Palatka, FL |

I bought a beautiful Altima from Anita Spears at Beck Nissan. It was my first Nissan ever and she helped me pick the right one! Anita also drives an Altima and she just raved on and on about them! She made the car buying process a piece of cake! Not only have I gained a new sales person for future car purchases, but I've also gained a friend in Anita. I'll never buy another car from anywhere else. I highly recommend buying your next car at Beck Nissan from Anita Spears! Oh, and go Gators!

Ask for Brittany! Outstanding Customer Service

by from Gainesville Fl |

I just want to start with how amazing my sales person was. Buying cars suck, the new car part is awesome, but the process, for me, has always sucked. Brittany was incredible. She didn't pressure me, she didn't try and put me in a car that wouldn't work or that I didn't want. She listened, she asked questions, then she showed me cars that were exactly what I was looking for. My hardest choice was what color car did I want to drive away in. Brittany made everything about the process easy, and I drive away confident I made the right decision. Thank you, Brittany!

Great customer service! Beck Nissan

by from Jacksonville,FL |

I bought a 2014 nissan pathfinder from Brittany. Not only was the entire process laid back, she made me feel comfortable with my decisions and choices. Outstanding customer service, she even brought my vehicle to me in Jacksonville at no charge. I've never had such an effortless purchase of a vehicle.

Beck is the best

by from Rockwood TN |

I first met Beck and Anita in 2006 while purchasing my first Nissan - We bought a 2004 preloved Titan.at the same time we purchased an Xterra, the following yr we took the Xterra in for an oil change and turned it into a Frontier - We love Nissan and there is no better dealer then Beck - 2 yrs ago - we were looking to update and not to happy with any dealers near us ( we relocated to TN in 2011) - Beck Nissan and Anita Spears to the rescue - not only did they sell us a truck - Anita went above and beyond and delivered it to my door - Will never buy a vechicle from anyone else

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Longwood, Florida |

The customer experience at Beck Nissan is top notch - whether you're buying or leasing. I've now purchased two vehicles and I can't imagine working with any other dealership. The sales and service professionals are honest, open, and completely supportive. Beck is - and always will be - my go-to car dealer. Make it yours too, and I promise you won't be disappointed.

wonderful service as always!

by from jacksonville, fl |

I have bought most of my vehicles from Anita. She is a pleasure to deal with and always gives excellent service and is very knowledgeable about all the vehicles on the lot. I plan to always return to Anita for all my vehicles purchases and I'm totally in love with my Nissan sentra that my daughter will be taking in a year to college.:( So in a year we will be looking for another car. I'll be calling Anita Spears of course. :)

Happy Customer

by from Rockwood TN |

I have bought several vehicles from Beck . and I have never found a better dealership , so much so that after we moved to TN - we bought from Beck again AND THEY DELIVERED ! I will never buy a car unless it is from Beck and my salesperson is Anita Spears - She is the best there is

Keep up the great work!

by from Palatka |

I've bought several vehicles from Anita Spears @ Beck Nissan. She makes buying easy and pressure free. I asked her a question about a bar in one of the pre-owned Jeeps and without hesitation she said "I don't know, but I will find out" She did not try to feed me a line but was totally honest! I would recommend her to anyone that wants a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Tire Replacement

by from Palm Coast, FL |

I purchased tires for my vehicle at Beck Nissan because Anita Spears' service is so woderful. She even made sure the tires would be in stock before I came. Everyone was very pleasant and accomodating. Even with a credit card machine outage due to the heavy rain Patty was very calm and even sent me a handwritten thank you note with my reciept in the mail!

On a Quest to be the Best!!!

by from Grandin, Florida |

I have bought a total of 6 vehicles from Beck Nissan! 4 of which have been the Quest!! My husband and I would not buy from any other dealership.. Anita Spears can't be beat when it comes to selling us a vehicle!!!

Great Service at Beck Nissan!

by from Palatka, FL |

I recently purchased a Nissan, not from Beck though, and I've taken it to Beck for service only one time but I was really impressed! The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. There's a pretty nice large waiting area for customers and the price was awesome! :)