Beck Nissan

Service 888-830-6783

Your Dealer for Life

I love Beck!

by from Palatka, FL |

I bought a beautiful Altima from Anita Spears at Beck Nissan. It was my first Nissan ever and she helped me pick the right one! Anita also drives an Altima and she just raved on and on about them! She made the car buying process a piece of cake! Not only have I gained a new sales person for future car purchases, but I've also gained a friend in Anita. I'll never buy another car from anywhere else. I highly recommend buying your next car at Beck Nissan from Anita Spears! Oh, and go Gators!

Happy Customer

by from Rockwood TN |

I have bought several vehicles from Beck . and I have never found a better dealership , so much so that after we moved to TN - we bought from Beck again AND THEY DELIVERED ! I will never buy a car unless it is from Beck and my salesperson is Anita Spears - She is the best there is

Keep up the great work!

by from Palatka |

I've bought several vehicles from Anita Spears @ Beck Nissan. She makes buying easy and pressure free. I asked her a question about a bar in one of the pre-owned Jeeps and without hesitation she said "I don't know, but I will find out" She did not try to feed me a line but was totally honest! I would recommend her to anyone that wants a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Tire Replacement

by from Palm Coast, FL |

I purchased tires for my vehicle at Beck Nissan because Anita Spears' service is so woderful. She even made sure the tires would be in stock before I came. Everyone was very pleasant and accomodating. Even with a credit card machine outage due to the heavy rain Patty was very calm and even sent me a handwritten thank you note with my reciept in the mail!

On a Quest to be the Best!!!

by from Grandin, Florida |

I have bought a total of 6 vehicles from Beck Nissan! 4 of which have been the Quest!! My husband and I would not buy from any other dealership.. Anita Spears can't be beat when it comes to selling us a vehicle!!!

Great Service at Beck Nissan!

by from Palatka, FL |

I recently purchased a Nissan, not from Beck though, and I've taken it to Beck for service only one time but I was really impressed! The staff is very friendly and knowledgable. There's a pretty nice large waiting area for customers and the price was awesome! :)

Good Experience

by from Interlachen,FL |

The staff was very friendly, Anita our sales person went out of her way to help us!

My New Frontier

by from Pierson FL |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Arturo, my salesman and Tracey, the finance manager made my experience buying my new truck incredible. Thank you gentlemen for the help that you gave me!

friendly, courteous, understanding, quick

by from florida |

I went to dealership to purchase a vehicle due to mine being totalled in accident. so did not really want to be there. despite my frame of mind, they were understanding, courteous, friendly, they were very patient with me and they helped me to get a brand new vehicle and it did not take all day to do it like other dealerships. They were quick to get your pw done and out of there, but to check with you afterward to make sure all was ok with purchase and that i was happy. Eric Porter was my salesman and he was awesome!!

Beck Nissan responded to this review

February 16, 2012

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honored to be your chosen Nissan dealer... Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your automotive needs. Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful. Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come. Best regards, Eric Porter Internet Sales Manager Beck Nissan Palatka, FL.

car buying experience

by from gcs |

This is second car purchased at Beck Nissan of Palatka. I have had good experience both times. They are understanding, nice, patient and friendly and work with you to help you get the vechicle you are looking for. My salesman was Eric Porter and he was awesome. I would recommend this dealership to family and friends. Go check them out, ask for Eric.It did not take me all day and half the night to get it done. THey were very quick with the paperwork.

Beck Nissan responded to this review

February 16, 2012

Thank you Sylvia, It was an honor to assist you in the selection of your new vehicle. My commitment to you only begins with your purchase. I look forward to a long lasting relationship. Not only was I able to help someone with the purchase of a great new automobile, but I was able to make a friend in the process. I really appreciate the business. Eric Porter Internet Sales Manager, Beck Nissan Palatka, FL.

Easy, Fast and a fair price

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was shopping for a used vehicle and found the vehicle I wanted online. Spoke to two different salespeople, both very helpful. No pressure, friendly environment, they even bought me lunch. Great experience and will refer them to all my family and friends.