Gillman Subaru of Houston Southwest

10575 S. Sam Houston Parkway, Houston, TX 77099

New 866-757-8645
Used 866-748-9265
Service 888-599-3587

We are a one-stop-shop for all your automotive needs, from used cars, to auto repair and financing.

Don't Even Ask

by from Yuma, AZ |

Looking on cars.com for a Chevrolet SSR. Checked the availability of one at Gillman Subaru. Got an email back telling me that the Chevrolet Colorado was still in stock and I could come in for a test drive. Sent them an email telling them of their mistake and that I was just making an enquiry. Since then getting daily emails and phone calls. DO NOT CONTACT THEM THROUGH CARS. It is relentless and they can't even get your request correct. Certainly don't want to deal with them in the future.

Gillman Subaru of Houston Southwest responded to this review

December 31, 2013

I am sorry to hear about your experience, we always strive to have every customer leave happy. Please feel free to contact me so that we can discuss this matter further.

Salesman did not honor our written deal

by from Houston |

Salesman and manager agreed to sell my son a car by email and ph. Price agreed on. Next day when he went to pay for the car they had sold it to someone else. They didn't tell him until he arrived out at the dealership and had been waiting for 15 minutes to pay for the car. Salesman avoided him and Manager wasn't at all concerned.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Houston, TX |

I just purchased a used car from Gillman. I must say the car was exactly as it was represented on the web site and the salesman (Johnny) and finance manager (Shah) were great to work with. This was one of the easiest and best car buying experiences Ihave ever had. I will recommend this dealership to everyone I know who is car shopping.

Used car

by from Houston,tx |

Sales personnel were helpful and no hassle on the prices.

Oil Change

by from Houston, TX |

I went there to change the Oil and the Oil filter for my Honda Accord, but they added too mach oil to the Engine, and I have no time to comeback there. So I will not go there in future any more.