Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover

Used 866-522-9350 Used866-522-9350
Service 877-299-4010 Service 877-299-4010

Third Vehicle Purchases from Matt Baxmann

by from Houston, TX |

My husband and I just purchased our third vehicle from Momentum and Matt Baxmann and couldn't be happier. Matt makes the car-buying experience as painless as possible and is great to deal with! He's honest and straightforward - wouldn't want to buy a car from anyone else! Momentum is a great dealership.

Great hospitality friendly environment for busines

by from Sugarland, Texas |

Buying a car from Momentum Porsche was a very pleasant experience that I have never had in buying a car, there was no drama and the gentleman that took care of us was just outstanding and lots of patient.Thanks guys.

Keith and Julio are fantastic!

by from Houston, TX |

The only reason I am giving Momentum Volvo 5 stars is due to the absolute wonderful care and service provided by Keith and Julio in parts. Matthew in service was very kind however, Jonathan the "service manager" has no clue how to adequately do his job and should never be involved with any kind of customer interaction. His negligence and sheer audacity towards customer care has me wondering how he even got his position. If you are going to do any business with Volvo save yourself time and strife and go directly to Julio or Keith. They are PHENOMENAL and know how to do their jobs and that the customer's experience is a priority to them. Truly a horrible experience turned around due to the diligence of both Keith and Julio. Thank you, gentlemen for stepping up and going beyond for me in fixing the issues that arose. Note to management: seriously consider putting Jonathan in the back far away from customers, also, do not allow him to send emails when he is so inadequate at his job.

short staff

by from Houston |

They seem to be always short staffed and don't seem to be interested to earn your business. Staff is not courteous and not attentive. Will be keep talking when new customer arrives, specifically they are in demand due to new xc90 on board. Regardless, find some other dealer who actually cares.

Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover responded to this review

May 7, 2016

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on at Momentum Volvo. We would like to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience and do our best to restore your trust in our business. Please contact Thomas Quinlan at thomas.quinlan@momentumjvp.com so that we may assist in finding you the perfect vehicle. We hope this does not keep you from our store in the future and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Best salesperson ever is Nadia Connor

by from Houston, Tx |

Nadia is friendly and an excellent salesperson extremely knowledgeable on Range Rover details. I highly recommend her!

Momentum Volvo delivers!

by from Houston, TX |

the product that I chose is innovative and exceeds expectations. All people at Momentum Volvo were friendly and helpful during the sales and pickup process.

Painless and efficient

by from Paris, France |

I currently live in Europe and was buying for export. I found the car, got in touch. Justin Shutter and Juan Paramo were very helpful and efficient with whatever I needed (photos, service records, inspection). When I decided to buy the car they were again very professional (fedexing paperwork back and forth, export documents, shippers). Overall a very pleasant buying experience, and I'll certainly be getting in touch next time I'm in the market for a car.

A Dealership that Gets It!

by from Houston TX |

If your tired of being just another person a dealership can pull one over on then Momentum is your place. I was treated as if I was their only customer and they made sure I felt that way. I have purchase a number of cars over the years and always felt dirty when I left, usually mad as hell as well. Not this time, Omar and Elias were fantastic and to be honest regardless of what car I purchase in the future, I truly believe I found a dealership for life. After all, that's all I've ever been after, a dealership that cares.

excellent service

by from Buna, TX |

I visited here when I was looking for a new car. The service was excellent and painless! They gave me a great deal on my trade-in and assisted me with decision making on purchase of a new land rover.

Excellent service, wonderful dealership

by from Houston, TX |

My husband has bought a BMW, Benz, and Porsche, in that order, in the past few years. And we have to say, our latest buying experience--buying the Porsche--was likely the most impressive experience thus far. We were lucky to be attended to by the remarkable Jack McCall. We appreciate him a lot. He made our visit to the Momentum Porsche dealership a pleasant experience from test drive all the way to closing. We most appreciated his extensive advice, stemming from his immense knowledge of Porsche, and his open, genial nature. We would highly endorse Jack McCall & Momentum Porsche to anybody who is in the market for a Porsche.