Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover

Used 866-522-9350
Service 877-299-4010

Third Vehicle Purchases from Matt Baxmann

by from Houston, TX |

My husband and I just purchased our third vehicle from Momentum and Matt Baxmann and couldn't be happier. Matt makes the car-buying experience as painless as possible and is great to deal with! He's honest and straightforward - wouldn't want to buy a car from anyone else! Momentum is a great dealership.

Good purchase

by from Stafford, TX |

I purchased a XC60 from this dealer, the sales (Lawrence) was very knowledgable and friendly, he gave me a great deal.

Like buying a car from a friend

by from Houston, Texas |

Most stress free car purchase in my experience. Very knowledgeable salesperson, and made us feel like he was invested in our purchase decision.

Positive Buying Experience

by from Houston, TX |

Bought a 2015 Land Rover from Jesus Phillips. He was nice, knowledgable, and didn't pressure the sale. Would buy from him again and recommend to friends/family.

Wonderful dealership, friendly staff

by from Richmond, TX |

Staff was extremely kind and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Once my vehicle came in, I was called right away and my salesperson met me the very next day. The process was very quick and I am enjoying my new land rover!

5th purchase from Khalil

by from Houston, TX |

It is easy to return to trade up my car every 2 years when dealing with Khalil. He makes the process so easy and seamless! He takes the time every time to make sure I know how to use all the new features and set my phone up with the car so all I do is sign papers and drive off the lot! Thanks Khalil, I love my new Range Rover!

Second purchase from this dealership

by from Houston, Tx |

Last week we purchased our 4th Volvo. We've had other vehicles in between, but this is our 2nd XC60. Lawrence was our salesperson both times at Momentum. Lawrence is very professional, knowledgeable and a seasoned sales rep. He is organized and could probably sell me a hot bowl of soup on a hot day in the desert, but he's not pushy. We are very happy with our purchase so far, and don't anticipate any issues with the vehicle. We have never had a problem with any of our Volvos. Thanks again, Lawrence!

Professional buying Experience

by from Houston, Tx |

I was doing my comparison for buying a car. I visited Momentum located at Southwest Freeway; sales person was professional in explaining to me the future of the car I was looking for which makes my thinking process very easy. My sales person was Jack McCall. He has always been professional and very helpful. Great Job Jack!!

An excellent car-buying experience!

by from Houston, TX |

I decided to purchase a Range Rover and did my research. I visited a dealership close to my office but nobody greeted me or offered to help. After standing in the lobby for about 10 minutes, I departed. I went to Momentum, which is much further from my office and home, and was immediately greeted by friendly, helpful folks. My sales person was Joe Molina, he was awesome. I also met the manager and my service representative, Peter. This was the most pleasant car-buying experience I've ever had and, believe me, I've had plenty. Kudos to Momentum - they definitely have my business from now on.

Momentum Southwest Houston Land Rover

by from Houston, TX |

This is my third Land Rover each one an upgrade purchased at Momentum Southwest Houston - This dealership has always been professional and very helpful. The sales person "Matt" was outstanding and very helpful to assure a smooth transaction. Great Job !!

The best car purchasing experience ever!

by from Katy, Texas |

I was looking for a new SUV with the lease on my current vehicle soon expiring. A friend suggested that I should consider Momentum Jaguar and went with me to introduce me to John Steen with whom she had had previous experience. My husband suggested that while there to also inquire about the Jaguar XJL. I very much liked the car and wanted my husband to see to see it. We had one day in town between two international trips and John brought the car to our house for us to see and drive and discuss details. John took the initiative to arrange for my leased SUV to be turned in a little early and drove off with it leaving us with the Jaguar. He returned later that same day having returned our leased car on our behalf. He handled everything and could not have made the whole process easier or more pleasant. We signed the papers for the Jaguar XJL, turned in our leased car and never had to leave the house (packing for the next day's trip). He offered to come back and go over all the technical (and other) details of my new car with me and, now having gotten to know John a bit, I'm sure that he will. One last thing that I really appreciated - I asked John who to call for service, etc and John replied that as long as I own the car, his was the only phone number I would ever need for anything related to it. Everything he did made this the best car purchasing (or leasing) experience ever! And, I'm expecting it to be the best car ownership experience ever . . . ! And my husband, who has much more experience with cars than do I, wholeheartedly agrees.