Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover

Used 866-522-9350
Service 877-299-4010

Third Vehicle Purchases from Matt Baxmann

by from Houston, TX |

My husband and I just purchased our third vehicle from Momentum and Matt Baxmann and couldn't be happier. Matt makes the car-buying experience as painless as possible and is great to deal with! He's honest and straightforward - wouldn't want to buy a car from anyone else! Momentum is a great dealership.

Tricia Oliver

by from Houston, Texas |

I bought a Range Rover from Steven Hill at Momentum. He was extremely thorough in teaching me about how the car works, as well as programming my phone, seats, etc. He literally spent an hour with me explaining the car and features and continued to follow up with me even after I left. Most salesmen don't answer your call once you leave the lot. Steven was more than helpful and I will buy my next car from him for sure!!

Thank you Momentum Porsche!

by from Pearland, Texas |

I love, love my Porsche Cayenne. Thank you Momentum Porsche for the great experience. Thanks Chidi Amadi for the great customer service and for your guidance through this process. Momentum Porsche is awesome!

Fantastic work and excellent customer service

by from Missouri City, TX |

I took my vehicle in on a Friday; however, the work required the service department to keep it over the weekend. I was able to acquire a Loaner- S60, "nice", I enjoyed driving a new car. My service advisor was pleasant, keep me updated throughout the full process. I did not purchase my vehicle from this location but will continue to use them when service is required! They are "A Great Service Group".

Victor

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I am located in Minnesota. Bought Boxster S from this dealership. I found my car here, on www.cars.com All buying process was done via email and phone. Car was delivered by Metrologistics (dealership hired them to make a delivery to Minnesota). I received the title and license plates via mail one month and a week after the delivery of the vehicle. My salesman was Brandon Morris. Decent, honest man. I recommend him, Momentum Porsche dealership and Metrologistics.

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Great service on my Volvo and attention to detail plus work was done quickly. Very professional and the tech knows these cars inside-out. Drove 250 miles one way so they could do the work.

best car buying experience ever

by from houston tx |

Went to buy a used 2012 ram truck from here and by far the best experience at any dealer ever! Steven and Thomas both went above and beyond to get the deal done with terms I was ok with! Thanks guys for all your help!

the best net sales

by from Baton Rouge, La |

This is one of the best translations I have had .Matt Baxmann was my salesman. He took my needs and my timeline within one hour and a half Matt had my car for me.knowing I was going on holiday he scheduled delivery of my car to my door .with time to play .thanks Matt Baxmann

Efficient transaction on pre-owned luxury SUV

by from Houston, TX |

Travis and Matt provided a thorough vehicle inspection and honest, efficient transaction. Recommended.

New car buying experience

by from Houston, texas |

Purchased my fourth range rover and was trying to do a pass through of my used car but couldn't be done. When I told sales mgr apparently his company policies would prevent me from returning as a customer after buying four vehicles from them he told me it didn't matter as he sells 100% of his inventory and if I didn't buy from him it was okay. Never had such arrogance from a sales Mgr. The sad thing is he is the New Car sales manager. Guess it must be nice to be able to be that arrogant with your customers. By the way I will drive my car to Beaumont as to make sure your arrogant company doesn't even get the services.

Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover responded to this review

August 20, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are concerned with your review as this is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we pride ourselves on at our dealership. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience at our dealership. Please contact Nina Khantignavong at 713-596-3058 or ninak@momentumjvp.com. We hope this bad experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.

Can't get a service appointment

by from Houston, TX |

Just call to schedule an appointment!!! Impossible to speak with anyone in the facility. Appointments are handled at a facility not even in Texas!!!!! Can't speak to anyone at the dealership....transferred to voicemails or just flat out hung up on by the operators.

Momentum Jaguar Volvo Porsche Land Rover responded to this review

August 5, 2014

JMC, thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not consistent with the quality of customer service that we strive to provide at our dealership. We would like to talk to you directly regarding your experience making an appointment. Please contact Nina Khantignavong at 713-596-3058 or ninak@momentumjvp.com. We hope this experience does not keep you away from our dealership and we would love the opportunity to earn back your trust.