Momentum BMW MINI

Service 888-436-3808

Momentum BMW S.W. BMW Center Of Excellence Award Winner

Review of Momentum BMW

by from Houston |

I have purchased 3 cars from Momentum BMW on SW Freeway. By far the best experience was this last one particularly due to salesman LR Vela. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and gets things done. Please ask for him, you will be glad you did. Ed

No response to Email about car on website,

by from Klein Tx |

Spoke with internet sales about preowned, printed what was available. When came to dealership was told website is 2-3 days behind the(possibly applied )updates and the car I was interested in had been sold. Was very interested after test driving another, but could not agree on a price as was told price was nonnegotiable. The next day went to another dealership. Send an email to this dealership that evening to see if car still available(-did not want to make the drive out if not available) , as the decision was between the 2 cars at the 2 different dealerships. Never got a call or email-in fact ,still have not gotten a response. You probably saw the email address and said"forget it, that woman was just here and offered a lower price". Upon arrival at the showroom, the receptionist had me sit in the waiting area for about 10 minutes until they decided who to send to wait on the middle aged lady . Overall poor customer service. The other Mini dealers returned calls,emails, and wanted my money.

Momentum BMW MINI responded to this review

October 7, 2014

Dear Leslie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as a valued customer your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our store stands behind the true price model however I apologize for the mis-communication regarding the car you are interested in. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and help you find the perfect car. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 713.596.3100 or my email monty.meave@momentumbmw.net. Regards, Monty Meave (General Manager)

Poor sale man ship from Troy

by from Texas |

Trying to buy a 3 series from Troy Mcallister this guy made us test drive the car start the application process requesting a millions documents waiting for days now .. He can't tell us if I being approve or not .. He don't answer or return phone calls .. I really believe Bmw had more professionals than this.

bad business. got the money and never looked back.

by from wilmington,nc |

bought a 2008 bmw x5 from troy at momentum. was told it was in perfect working condition. was sent car fax and various service reports on vehicle. had the vehicle shipped to me in n.c. immediately upon receiving the vehicle there was noticeable noise and vibration. contacted dealer and informed them and was told it needed a wheel alignment. made an appointment with local bmw dealer and was informed of a broken axle, bad bearings, and damaged thrust arm bushing. dealer made no attempt to remedy issue. phone calls were of no use (transferred from person to person till ultimately transferred to voicemail) texts and emails to the salesman (troy) went unanswered for days. still have not received a title for vehicle also. thought this was bmw who displayed honesty and integrity in their customer service. guess not.

UPDATE To PREVIOUS REVIEW

by from Cypress, TX |

After a horrible initial visit that was described in my previous review titled "Bait and Switch! Stay Away!" shown on this website, I have to say that Mariana (Manager) and crew have been great. As described in my first review our first visit to purchase a countryman ended up with us leaving and contemplating seeking legal advice on BAIT & SWITCH tactics. However, the next day (after I already submitted my initial review on this website) we received a call from Momentum to ask about our experience to which we explained how horrible it was. Subsequent the Dealership Manager Mariana asked us to return to make things right and I feel that she definitely has! Since that visit the service has been great and my wife and i are very happy. I wish the service was like this on our first day, but in the end we got the vehicle we wanted, at a fair price, with very good service. I recommend the dealership - Mariana, Kyle (Finance Manager), and the receptionists where great to work with on our return trip to the dealership

Sold Cars should be removed more timely

by from Houston, TX |

Response was great when I inquired about a car and told it had been sold. But as I continued my search the car was still listed for weeks. I also told the Sr. Sales rep they type of car, mileage and price point...but they still insisted I come for a 30min visit to be on their VIP list. Why waste my time coming in if you don't have the car I am interested in (or similar) to show me.

Instant car buying

by from Sugar Land, TX |

Easy easy easy! Found the car online. Sent an email and had a call moments later. Test drove the car that evening, started finance process. Picked up the car the next morning. Less than 24 hours late I was in a car. What an awesome experience!

Poor communication

by from Houston Texas |

I love how you leave cars for weeks on cars.com and ebay even though you've already sold it. Nice.....

Momentum BMW MINI responded to this review

May 1, 2014

Dear Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our dealership. We apologize for the miscommunication about vehicles in inventory across sales websites. We would like to speak with you about what it is that you are looking for. Please contact Clifton Miller at Clifton.miller@momentumbmw.net at your convenience. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to speaking soon.

Excellent customer service

by from Houston Texas |

My last 6 cars have been BMWs bought at this facility. The customer service and attention to my needs, given by Tom Herald was superb; there is nothing better than having a great salesman who knows what he is doing. Kyle, who processed all the financial documents was also an excellent source of advice and he answered all the questions in a very professional manner. I cannot be more pleased with my experience and I will always be returning to your store. Thanks

Purchase of 750 li from Momentum BMW (Hwy. 59)

by from Bellaire, Texas |

I just purchased a 2014 BMW 750 Li from Momentum BMW on 59 / Beltway, and I have to say it was the most professional as well as efficient auto purchase I have made!!! I have purchased other luxury vehicle makes and I have to tell you these guys do it right - the customer IS treated differently. From the salesman and first contact, Tom Herald, to Delilah Cuella in Aftersales Accessories, and everyone in between, it was just an easy process. Tom called me back on the phone or emailed me when he said he would, did not fill me full of promises that did not come true, and genuinely worked with me to find the right car and price. If you are looking for a BMW you will not go wrong with these guys!

Exemplary customr service - Tom Herald

by from Houston TX |

Bought my 3rd Beemer from Tom Herald in the last 11 years. Tom is outstanding in his demeanor, attention to detail and high level of professionalism. Never pushy, always focusing on what we want. I am glad he is still around and I will keep coming back ... third car brought from him. Ask for Tom Herald if you want an honest rep. Regards, Shantanu