Momentum BMW MINI

Service 888-436-3808

Momentum BMW S.W. BMW Center Of Excellence Award Winner

Review of Momentum BMW

by from Houston |

I have purchased 3 cars from Momentum BMW on SW Freeway. By far the best experience was this last one particularly due to salesman LR Vela. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and gets things done. Please ask for him, you will be glad you did. Ed

Great and Fast Service

by from Houston, Tx |

Smooth and Fast transaction. Unlike other dealers where you spend hours of waiting.

poor service

by from Sugar Land, TX |

They are very slow and don't have enough staff to handle their clients. I'm not bringing back my vehicle here anymore.

Sooooo HAPPY!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

I recently purchased a Mini here and Lesley Gonzales was my sales associate. She was so wonderful! She is very knowledgable and truly cares for her clients! Go here and ask for Lesley!

Great Service. Allison is the best

by from Houston Texas |

Great buying experience with Scott. Went in to buy a Mini Cooper Countryman for my wife and bought myself a Paceman too!

Timely and Great Customer Service

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

Tom Herald with the BMW Momentum assisted us with the purchase of our new car. He was very professional and supported us through the selection process. He placed the order for the car and updated us periodically on the delivery progress. The car was delivered within the expected timeframe. When we picked up the car, Jered Caraway, Product Specialist, went through the car details, very helpful. Jered also provided his contact in case we require further follow up. Overall, the BMW team did an excellent job and we are very pleased with level of services we received.

Do not rely on Momentum's web page used car ads

by from Galveston, Texas |

I spent a frustrating few hours emailing Mr. Vela about a specific used model listed on the Momentum web page, an X3 35i. I guess product ads are just a way to get you to the dealership. Mr. Vela was prompt in requesting my credit information. Though six hours after my first email the tactic appeared to be switching me to an X3 28i; coincidentally there are an abundance of choices of the 28i. I will not again trust their internet sales.

They never responded to my inquiry

by from Houston, TX |

I inquired about a used Land Rover via Cars.com. I never heard from anyone at the dealership so I drove to the dealership to see for myself. I walked around the front of the lot and could not find the car, so I asked a sales person if the white Land Rover has already been sold. His response was "We have too many cars, I don't have them all memorized". So I said I would look myself if he could tell me where it would be parked and he pointed to a back lot. I walked towards the back lot but a sign said employees only. I left and bought a Land Rover down the street. CASH! I really wanted this one...it's a shame he didn't care about his customer.

Very dissatisfied.... Lack of INTEGRITY

by from Houston |

Very dissatisfied....From the bottom up. Lack of INTEGRITY!!!

No response to Email about car on website,

by from Klein Tx |

Spoke with internet sales about preowned, printed what was available. When came to dealership was told website is 2-3 days behind the(possibly applied )updates and the car I was interested in had been sold. Was very interested after test driving another, but could not agree on a price as was told price was nonnegotiable. The next day went to another dealership. Send an email to this dealership that evening to see if car still available(-did not want to make the drive out if not available) , as the decision was between the 2 cars at the 2 different dealerships. Never got a call or email-in fact ,still have not gotten a response. You probably saw the email address and said"forget it, that woman was just here and offered a lower price". Upon arrival at the showroom, the receptionist had me sit in the waiting area for about 10 minutes until they decided who to send to wait on the middle aged lady . Overall poor customer service. The other Mini dealers returned calls,emails, and wanted my money.

Momentum BMW MINI responded to this review

October 7, 2014

Dear Leslie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as a valued customer your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our store stands behind the true price model however I apologize for the mis-communication regarding the car you are interested in. I would like to speak with you personally in order to better understand your experience and help you find the perfect car. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience, I can be reached at 713.596.3100 or my email monty.meave@momentumbmw.net. Regards, Monty Meave (General Manager)

Poor sale man ship from Troy

by from Texas |

Trying to buy a 3 series from Troy Mcallister this guy made us test drive the car start the application process requesting a millions documents waiting for days now .. He can't tell us if I being approve or not .. He don't answer or return phone calls .. I really believe Bmw had more professionals than this.