World Car Mazda Kia New Braunfels

3363 IH- 35 South, New Braunfels, TX 78132

New 866-567-7361
Used 877-497-5396
Service 877-495-7557

For the BEST Mazda deal anywhere in Texas!

Best customer service

by from New Braunfels, Texas |

I came in looking to get a bigger vehicle. My salesman was Chris Jones. He was the best car salesman ever! Explained everything to me. Helped me get into a blue tahoe, just like I wanted! It really was a smooth, easy process. And Chris was the friendliest and most helpful ever. Will definitely be going back for all future car purchases.

Amazing experience

by from New Braunfels, Texas |

Went into World Car KIA here in New Braunfels. Honestly- best experience Ive ever had buying a car. Over the years, Ive had good car salesman, and bad ones. Ones that are pushy, rude, and shady. And some that are nice and friendly. But at World Car, I met with Chris Jones. He was the most up-front, honest and friendly car salesman I ever worked with. They ended up giving me a great amount for my trade in. Knocked several thousand off my new Optima. And got me the payment I wanted. Chris Jones will be my go-to car salesman from now on.

Great place to Buy

by from San Antonio, Tx |

Dealt with Chris Jones, don't like car buying but the whole staff was friendly and awesome and really made it an awesome experience.

Bought my second Kia Sorento in less than a year!

by from New Braunfels, Tx |

My car Salesman, William person, was top of the line, and I'll be sending everyone I know to World car New Braunfels.

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Converse, TX |

Chris Jones made the whole car buying process seem so easy and stress free!! And 5 months after buying our new Optima Chris is still there to answer any questions we may have or just to check in to see how things are going. We love our Optima and we love Workd Car Kia in New Braunfels!!

Didn't expect That :)

by from spring branch, texas |

We get a new car every year, most of the time we go to the same place but we saw a commercial for the kia cadenza and wanted to check it out. came into the dealership and, like always, we expected 100 salesman to bum rush us. this wasn't the case with world car in new braunfels. We were given our space, and a salesman by the name of Chris Jones came to greet us, he was excellent. Knew his product, gave us an awesome test drive, and made us feel welcome. He even at one point told us "Make yourself at home" Amazing, needless to say we bought the cadenza, love the car and all of the people, if you need a car and kia or mazda is in your list of vehicles to look at, stop by this place, you'll be glad you did.

brand new optima!

by from San Antonio, TX |

I've been doing a lot of research on what kind of vehicle I wanted and finally settled on an Optima. I went in and worked with Edward "Topher" Young and he was very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to work with, and super laid back. I test drove a few different Optimas and they finally found the right one for me. Bill, the GM, did me a solid on my trade-in and got me a great interest rate. This is the 2nd car ive purchased from them. They're just super nice and helpful.

HORRIBLE SERVICE!

by from San Marcos Tx |

We will never be back! We were told on the phone that they would help us and that they would take our trade in. But we get there and Chris never looked at it. All he did was try to put us in the junk car they cant get rid of on the lot. They cut down my other dealer. But yeah know what. At least my dealer fought to get me in the vehicle I want. And my other dealer treated me like a person not a number.

Survey on a new Kia Soul

by from La Vernia, Texas |

I came I n for an oil change and I left with a new Kia soul

Great service!!!

by from New Bruanfels, Texas |

I love the way I was treated and all the sales people were great to deal with.

World Car Mazda Kia New Braunfels responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thanks for your great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks for your business! Enjoy your new car!

Come to World Car Kia in New Braunfels, Texas!!

by from New Braunfels, Tx |

I was at a music festival at the New Resolute Health hospital and I noticed that Kia display of cars. I went and checked them out and liked what I saw! I did an application while I was there and set up an appointment to check out some other cars. Miss Ellen Durbin helped me and I was so satisfied!!! I ended up leaving with my NEW Kia Optima that night!! Thank u again Ellen!!!

World Car Mazda Kia New Braunfels responded to this review

June 25, 2014

Thanks for your great review! We are very glad you stumbled upon the Kia cars at the festival and now you're part of the Kia family. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Enjoy your new Optima!