Gainesville Buick GMC

2101 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 877-968-7051
Used 877-899-9910
Service 888-203-1982

THE ALL NEW GAINESVILLE BUICK GMC...IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

GMC is the way to go!

by from Gainesville, Fl. |

When I walked on the lot, Kurt came out to greet me. He was very friendly and very knowledgeable. He treated me as if I were his own son. I will recommend him to any of my friends that are looking for a new car. My experience was awesome! Thanks a million and I love my car. Keep up the good work!

dave was great

by from gainesville, fl. |

I am upset/the experience was great until I got home and saw the caps for my tires were missing on the right hand side of my vehicle

Facilites have fallen down

by from Gainesville, FL |

The first time I came to the Service Department I was so impressed I had to tell everyone. You had popcorn, Ipads and even a manicurist. The second time I came the Ipads were gone as well as the manicurist. This last time I came there wasn't even popcorn and the Cashier's kids that were in the waiting area were so annoying that I couldn't even concentrate on the book I was reading. Thank goodness they didn't take too long to service me car. No pat on the back this time!

Great Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

Although I'm not happy I had to pay anything (this is a GM complaint) I am very satisfied with the dealership picking up half of my cost for the controversial dash repair. Also the repair was quoted as a 2 hour job and they had me out of there in an hour and 15 mins! Great service as usual. Thanks.

Good first impression

by from Gainesville, FL |

Great experience for my first service, which was without an appointment. I was handled efficiently and have already told a friend about the good experience.

Very comfortable Dealership and Sale team.

by from Gainesville, FL. |

The sales team of Ned, Rick and Matt were hard working and did everything they could to help us purchase a Sierra. They are a great asset to GMC of Gainesville. The only real faults found during the purchase was having the detailing done twice and still not done well. I had to clean the interior myself to get stains and marks off. I am overall satisfied and happy to own a GMC again!

Great experience buying a Yukon

by from Gainesville, FL |

The whole experience was a pleasure. Kurt Amir and Lorenzo Williams were informative and helpful throughout the process. We feel we got the right vehicle for our family and were glad we had those two to help us.

Prompt service, excellent customer service.

by from Gainesville, Fl |

Everyone was nice and friendly. The seemed concerned about the situation with my vehicle. Everything was done in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend GMC to others. Thank you so much.

Great experience

by from Branford, FL |

So far David in service brings his A+ games with service, professionalism, and knowledge of things to do. Ms Karen makes the best coffee for the GMC customers service personnel. You can't find a more knowledgeable person for the Live Oak & White Springs area. If you allow her I bet she could the top sales person there.

great service, better people

by from Gainesville fla. |

Easy scheduling . quick service. Great help with my OnStar setup. My salesman had left and Ned jumped in and took care of all my problems quickly. I will buy my next truck from Ned he is very knowledgeable.

Knowlegeble and curtious

by from Gainesville FL |

We bought a GMC Terrain from Sam in 2012 and were very pleased with our experience. We went back recently to just look at trucks. I'm so glad so glad Sam was still there. He got my husband off the fence with no pressure, and a lot of knowledge. We will be back!