Gainesville Buick GMC

2101 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 888-202-3888 New 888-202-3888
Used 877-896-4043 Used 877-896-4043
Service 877-289-9755 Service 877-289-9755

THE ALL NEW GAINESVILLE BUICK GMC...IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

wonderful servive & clean facility

by from Gainesville, Florida |

Everyone was kind, friendly and always made us feel at home like we were family! Our visit was pleasant and have already referred you guys to other friends!

Online buying experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

Purchased a used cargo van. Photos showed interior cage divider and vehicle was complete with factory installed running boards. Process too way too long as they were trying to set up financing. Finally I received vehicle which was in good condition, however running boards and interior cages had been removed. After denying that they existed I substantiated such with the pictures I had and sent them to the salesman. I was then told they removed them for safety reasons¿ and they were unwilling to do anything about them. I live in Buffalo and wasn't too keen on the idea of shipping back the vehicle. After waiting for weeks to receive the proper documentation it was determined that it was registered as a personal vehicle instead of commercial as I had discussed when buying. After weeks of repeated phone calls and messages left for Zack the salesman, he finally responded when I began a texting barrage. When I did receive the title it had a Lean listed on it from the initial bank that the dealership was trying to get financing through. Over six months later and still unresolved. Long story longer.. I do not recommend doing business with this dealership. Buyer beware!

Great purchase experience

by from Williston, Fl |

Stephen Burton was knowledgeable,helpful and patient. A five-star salesperson for sure1

Horrible - Avoid them! Wasted 5 hours of my life..

by from Tallahasse, FL |

Horrible! After speaking to the Sales Manager (Scott) about a used car they had, he told me to drive in to make a deal. Knowing that I was driving from Tallahassee (2.5 hrs away) he sold the vehicle while I was on the way and didn't even call to tell me! Imagine my surprise after dragging my family of 4 on the road. Nice 5 hour round-trip drive for a waste of time. The worst part, he wouldn't come out of his little cube office to tell me and sent one of his sales people out to let me know. What a coward. Horrible business people. Avoid them!

Gainesville Buick GMC responded to this review

December 30, 2015

Thank you for alerting us of this issue, John. I would like to apologize for your experience. Your feedback regarding your visit with us will be taken into deep consideration so we can identify the areas of our customer service that need improvement. I would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, however, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Sincerely, Gainesville Buick GMC Team

Great service

by from Gainesville, Fl |

The service was great and very timely! Their assessment of my future tire needs helped me to plan my next service date.

Great service, great people

by from Gainesville, FL |

Had made appointment and was helped right on time, which was great since it was during working hours. Great people!

Great and Fast Service

by from Gainesville, Fl |

I brought my car in to get serviced, oil changed and tired rotated, they told me where I could get a bite to eat, when I came back from getting a sandwich, my car was done. Very quick service

Great service and friendly and competent employees

by from Gainesville Florida |

I enjoy doing business with Gainesville GMC and Kim (my service writer) is wonderful. I purchased my Buick Lacrosse 5 years ago and have had all service done at the dealership. I am completely satisfied.

Great Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

David was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I appreciate it when people do what they say they are going to do and he did.

Friendly advice, clean, they make me feel welcome

by from Gainesville, Florida |

As always, Kim in the service department made me feel like I came in the door at "Cheers". She is always friendly and Davis's me on the best service.