Gainesville Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda

2600 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

Terrible Service

by from gainesville fl |

This service department broke a part while repairing my vehicle and the price was passed on to me. Was given the excuse that "its in the paper work you signed that we aren't responsible for broken parts". Do yourself a favor and NEVER go to this dealership for service

Horrible Customer Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

Do not buy/lease a car from this dealership. I am dumbfounded by how truly unprofessional these people are. After having a death in the family we have been trying to return a car that was leased under the deceased name for almost 2 weeks now. We have called the dealership several times, left messages, and yet no one can seem to point us in the right direction or even give us a simple call back! We left 2 messages with Carl (the "finance manager") who claims to never have gotten any messages and when we FINALLY got ahold of someone it was Brandon (the "sales manager") who told us, verbatim "Bring the car up here, we'll take it back, I'll call the bank, it's a pretty simple process". So my husband and I went to the dealership, only to find out that Brandon was in a meeting and then 1 hour later Carl... not Brandon... came and told us (at Brandon's request) we had to call the bank that the car was financed through and that there was nothing that they could do and that they could not take the car back. This dealership displayed HORRIBLE customer service, especially when dealing with customers who have just suffered a great loss. They should be better equipt at directing phone calls/ finding someone to answer ANY customers questions, ALL of our phone calls should of been returned, they shouldn't tell customers to come to the dealership to return a car if they have no intentions of taking it back, and Brandon should of been the one to speak with us considering he's the one who gave us the instructions to bring the car back (he mentioned NOTHING about US calling the bank, I would of called from my house prior to wasting my time going there and dealing with them). I usually hate to give bad reviews but this has been unacceptable and I would hate for anyone to have to go through anything like this, so if you plan to lease or buy a car from this dealership I would strongly suggest you reconsider.

Proceed with caution!

by from Gainesville, Fl. |

7.30.13 - I took my 2008 Mazda Tribute in to repair the AC, (80K, extended warranty). I'm an Area Sales Manager with 50 accounts in Gainesville. I spend 12 hours in and out of my car each day. I know and maintain it very well. It's been a great car with no previous problems. I arrived at the service area at 8:45a. When I left at 5:15p, the AC was still not repaired - a resistor and condenser had to be ordered from their warehouse in Ga. On top of that, I discovered a coolant leak that was NOT there when I brought my car in this morning. I will be revisiting this dealership tomorrow morning to address this issue. Proceed with caution when dealing with this business. They've done nothing to earn my trust.

Excellent service from Tyson in the servicing dept

by from Gainesville |

Brought our Mazda3 in for a service and oil change today and received friendly and helpful service from Tyson. Was able to wait in the nice waiting room with free wifi and tv while the vehicle was being serviced

Gainesville Chevrolet Cadillac Mazda responded to this review

April 20, 2013

Thank you. We appreciate your patronage.

Great Service and Beautiful Showroom

by from Lee Florida |

My husband and I delt with Carter Young and Brian Underwood. They were so Great and could not do enough for us. We thought we were not going to get the car, Brian "Went to Bat for Us", and HIT A HOME RUN! Thank you for Training People that care! We will do more Business in the future, you can count on that! Also, we will reccomend your Dealership and Service to other friends and family. Thank you for making our wish come true!

Great service!

by from Bell, FL |

My husband and I were so pleased with the purchase of our first new vehicle. Our salesman, Gary Stevens, was awesome! He was friendly, personable, upbeat, and most of all knowledgeable about the options of each vehicle. He made this entire process fun! The financial process was fast yet thorough, which was a plus! We will definitely be back!!

great service from frank defilippo at mazda

by from gainesville, fl |

Frank had amazing knowledge on the cars we looked at. He also helped us decide the best deal on the car I wanted. Very good customer service.

Easy, professional yet personal

by from Sterling Heights, MI |

Our salesman, Brad was professional yet personal. He came across as really wanting to the best for us. The dealership gave us an honest trade-in price. I would recommend this dealership and Brad to a friend.

I'M HAPPY AS A LARK !!

by from Gainesville, Fl. |

It was great having a good car buying experience, thanks to Gary Stevens, one of their sales representatives. Not only did he thoroughly go over the vehicle with me, but, to top it off, he got me an amazingly great price. I couldn't be any happier! I am planning, in the future, to buy more cars, and can only hope that he is still there, when ever I return. I also loved his sense of humor!

fantastic service

by from Williston,Fl. |

I went in to look at a new vehicle and just browse. Gary Stevens came to show us some vehicles and was very kind and very knowledgeable. He took his time with us and was not at all pushy or rushing us. I was really surprised how much time he took to show me all the features on the car. He even called a couple days later to see how things were and if I was happy with the purchase. I couldn't remember how to make a couple of the features work, so he said to come in and he took more time to show me. I was truly impressed with the staff and with Gary. I love my car and am glad I went there that day. Thank you Gary, you're the best!!