Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville

4000 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 888-269-7025
Used 888-252-6945
Service 877-665-5357

Your Gainesville leader in luxury automotive sales and service!

Great experience

by from Gainesville Fl |

Great experience at Mercedes- Benz of Gainesville Tony M from Gainesville Fl | March 20, 2015 Mr.Curt Curtis and the financial manager Miss Rachel made the experience of purchasing my first Mercedes Benz a E-350 one of the best experience I ever had with purchasing a car. Mr. Curtis was very professional and took the time to explain every little detail about the car. The financial manager Miss Rachel was very up front and knowledgeable. Over all excellent representation of the company from every department .

Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville TOP NOTCH

by from Gainesville |

I bought a Mercedes several years ago from Ken Davis at Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville and the experience was excellent then. This time with Ken, and the entire Gainesville staff, it was even better than I remembered from the first time. GREAT TO BE BACK IN THE MERCEDES FAMILY!

Excellent Service

by from Lady Lake, Florida |

I receive superior service with every servcie visit. Mercedes-Benz of Gainesville is outstanding.

Fast & Hassle Free Buying Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Great sales experience. First time distance buying (outside of my local area of Orlando). They had the product I was looking for at the right price. Erik was able to provide up front pricing and trade-in assurances that they followed through with, when I made the trip to Gainesville. One of the quickest and easiest buying experiences I've had with any dealer. I'll definitely look to them for my next car purchase.

Wonderful service department!

by from Ocala, FL |

The secondary air injection sensor in my C-Class has become a problem again not even a year after purchasing a new one. Mike Potteiger, my service rep. has been great in getting me hooked up! I'm taking it in again on Tuesday and they already have a loaner ready for me! MBG is fantastic in every single way!

Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

I always get great service and a warm welcome when I go to Gaineville Mercedes Benz. My service writer which is Dillon Hasting is the best, he keeps me informed and I love it!

Excellent Service Great staff

by from Gainesville Fl |

Excellent Service Mercedes of Gainesville Customer from Gainesville, FL | march, 2015 The service I receive from Mercedes of Gainesville has been excellent from start the finish. I will always deal with service manger, Scott Stephens and his great staff who was always kind, professional, and committed to providing me the best car service for my car

Excellent Service

by from The Villages, Florida |

Check disc pad indicator came on so i checked with a couple of independent garages for pricing. Called MB of Gainesville and their price was competitive. Having a dealer do the work for a slight upcharge is a no brainer. Work was performed promptly and professionally.

Great Customer Service

by from Inverness, Fl |

We had a repair on a warranty item on our 2011 GLK 350 4 matic to replace the windshield washer pump and it was fixed. The next week after it quit working again. My husband called Dillon and he had a representative from MB of Gainesville come to our home in Inverness and drop off a 2015 GLk350 loaner and took our vehicle to Gainesville to diagnose the problem. It turns out that there is specific chemicals to put in a MB vehicle. If it is not used then a build up of gunk occurs and the washer pump will not work. Dillon communicated what was needed and the cost for the repair and we agreed to the service. Overall great communication and service!

Great experience at Mercedes- Benz of Gainesville

by from Starke |

Ken Davis and the financial manager made the experience of purchasing my first Mercedes Benz a 2015 E-300 one of the best experience I ever had with purchasing a car. Mr. Davis was very professional and took the time to explain every little detail about the car. The financial manager was very up front and knowledgeable. Over all excellent representation of the company from every department that I was introduced to.

Service appt & Pre Owned Certified Car purchase

by from Gainesville, FL |

We had a service appointment for my husbands 2007 E550. Michael I., our tech, was EXCELLENT! Timely in communicating the status of our car during the day. AND, called the insurance company 3x (at his suggestion not ours) to confirm coverage for a couple of the repairs. Michael is an asset to the Gainesville MB facility. While waiting we walked through the pre-owned vehicles. We sought a salesman, Ron, and again, awesome MB employee. He knows the bells and whistles of the products very well. We ended up trading my Ford (which I had no complaints) for a 2013 ML350. It is a dream to drive. Rachel in financing knows her job well, very upbeat and guided us through the warranty choices and the financing process with ease. AND she did it in under 30 minutes. No spending 3 hours in the dealer for this transaction. AWESOME!