Gainesville Nissan

3915 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 877-207-5306 New 877-207-5306
Used 866-984-3086 Used 866-984-3086
Service 866-984-2693 Service 866-984-2693

RIGHT ON THE CORNER, RIGHT ON THE PRICE!

Great Experience.. Thanks Gary Morrison

by from Lake City, Fl |

My wife and I Just bought a new 2015 SL Rogue from Gary Morrison and the Sales Manger Tim; the experience was Great. I hope the service will be as as good as sales; if so we will be buying more from Gainesville Nissan again. Highly recommend Gary though; very nice guy!

Pleasurable Experience at Gainesville Nissan

by from Tampa, FL |

I bought a new Rogue at Gainesville Nissan. Mickey Downing, Clovis Watson, and Ken Gendron (Finance Manager) were very nice, friendly, and helpful. My buying experience there was very pleasurable. I would buy a car there again.

Thanks Mickey Downing!

by from Gainesville,FL |

I went to this store last week and Mickey served for us very well. He is a nice and friendly man who introduced information of cars patiently for us. He also picked us up from my home to the store for I am just a novice. Finally, I bought a new car here which has an unlimited time warranty and free car wash service. I am satisfied with the service of Nissan and Mickey. Thanks for all of you!

Mickey Downing provides great service!

by from Gainesville |

Mickey is really a cute and nice guy! He gave us a ride and sent us home while we buying a car at Nissan Gainesville. We first looked for a used car, but we didn't find a appropriate one, he was really patient and found a new car with all our expectations! Thank you Mickey!

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from CHICAGO,IL |

AWESOME GROUP OF PEOPLE, FROM THE OWNER, MICHAEL TO MY SALESMAN HAVE BOUGHT MANY CARS BUT NEVER HAVE BEEN TREATED AS WELL AS GAINESVILLE HAS

A nice sales man - Mickey Downing

by from Gainesville, FL |

We bought a new car last week at Gainesville Nissan. Mickey really help us a lot. This is our new car. We don't have a car before. And it's not very convenient for us to go to the store. Mickey gave us a ride and also picked us up on the next day. What a nice man he is! Also good customer and car services. Free car wash and other services there! Highly recommend!!!

by from Gainesville FL |

Mickey Downing is a great sales person he helped me and my husband Sam get a good reliable truck that is perfect for the whole family. Mickey is very dependable and dedicated to his job if I need anything related to our vecihle he is ready to assit us.Thank you Mickey Downing for making this an incredible car buying experience.

issues on Christmans Eve

by from from Orlando, FL. |

I was traveling with my family on a Christmas vacation with a 100- plus mile trip ahead of us. I had issues with my transmission lines and Gainesville Nissan quickly and professionally put us back on the road to continue our Christmas trek. All this on Christmas eve. I have to thank all involved in assisting my family, and turning a very stressful event into a minor bump in the road.

2015 Rogue

by from Interlachen , fl. |

Thank you Eli and Craig for you fast and most friendly service. This is my second vehicle from you . I'm so excited . I give them Eli and Eeic a 10 + for all you did. I thank everyone else also at Gainesvill Nissan for making me a Happy Customer and life long friend

by from Gainesville, FL |

As an early riser, I arrived at 8AM Saturday morning, Dec. 5 to find no salesperson there. No problem- the receptionist made a phone call and within 30 minutes Mickey Downing was there. He found me a beautiful 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan and the deal was signed, sealed and delivered within two hours- half the time it took me to buy my 2016 Kia Sorrento! Mickey and the sales managing staff didn't haggle with me and got me the price and the car I wanted. It was the best sales experience I have ever had with any dealership- bar none. Thank you Mickey!