Gainesville Nissan

3915 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 877-207-5306
Used 866-984-3086
Service 866-984-2693

Where friends send friends!

Great Experience.. Thanks Gary Morrison

by from Lake City, Fl |

My wife and I Just bought a new 2015 SL Rogue from Gary Morrison and the Sales Manger Tim; the experience was Great. I hope the service will be as as good as sales; if so we will be buying more from Gainesville Nissan again. Highly recommend Gary though; very nice guy!

First time car buyer

by from Gainesville, Florida |

I bought a 2012 Nissan Versa with Roger Pytko's help and I have never been happier!! It was my first car purchase and Roger knew how nervous I was, he went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable with the purchase I was making. He treated me like family, making sure he could get me the best reasonable deal! 2 months later and I still love my car! Thank you Roger! And thank you Gainesville Nissan, everyone tried to make it as comfortable and be as helpful as they could be!

Great experience

by from Gainesville,Fl |

Mickey Downing was the sales person who helped us. He gave great service. He was very friendly and honest with everything. He didn't force us to buy. We were able to find us a great car. Nissan has many vehicle to chose from so if you are in the market stop by and see Mickey and his team. They will guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase.

Horrible Customer Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

Nissan's have been in my family for almost two decades and I absolutely love the cars. However, my car is getting old and I needed to schedule some maintenance. When I called Nissan, the woman who answered seemed like she didn't have time and didn't care about my call. While I was asking her a question, she transferred me to another person which I found extremely rude. When I got through to service they didn't seem much more interested in my call. The first time I talked with them, they transferred me back to the original mean lady. The second time no one answered. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TAKING MY CAR TO THE GAINESVILLE DEALERSHIP FOR MAINTENANCE. TAKE IT TO ANOTHER DEALERSHIP!

I wouldn't go anywhere else.

by from Gainesville |

Ever since my very first oil change at this location, the employees have always gone above and beyond to make sure that I was being taken care of. Every encounter I have had with anyone in this establishment has been more than positive. In particular, I have to point out that Jerry Fico is an outstanding service representative. He always makes sure that I am getting done whatever I need to keep my car safe and running. He has been nothing but helpful and I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else or at any other location.

Great salesman!

by from Gainesville, FL |

I had my doubts, but Roger Pytko erased them! Usually, buying cars is so hard, but this was wicked easy! Plus, he's a pats fan, so he's ok in my book!

My new Rogue

by from Gainesville,FL |

I just bought a old model Rogue from Roger Pytko. He was so nice and friendly! He really made me feel at home and really took time to show me everything in my car. The dealership made everything so easy.

Friendly, fair,honest sales and service!

by from Gainesville, FL |

This is my 3rd NiSsan from this dealership! Just bought a 2015 Versa from Mickey Dowling by way of Eli Williams and thanks to Clovis Watson's invaluable financial advice. Everyone is friendly and helpful, not just with sales either. They are there for you AFTER the sale with an excellent service department. I cannot say enough about this business. They are outstanding in every aspect.

Best salesman ever! Tim Vander Biezen.

by from Gainesville, Florida |

We have bought 2 vehicles from Tim Vander Biezen at the Gainesville Nissan dealership. We found him to be the most honest salesperson that we have ever dealt with. And since our purchases, we have been stopped many times and asked how we liked Nissans, and who we did business with. Would highly recommend the dealership and our salesman. Oh, and whenever we are close, we get free car washes for both vehicles. Nice during love bug season!

Curtis is awesome! And so is Gainesville Nissan

by from Sanford, NC |

Just bought a 2015 Murano and couldn't be happier with our car-buying experience. Our salesman Curtis is awesome! He was extremely helpful in working through the logistics of this sale and very informative about the features of the car. Car-buying can sometimes be a bit cumbersome and a logistical nightmare when dealing with any dealership. But, our salesman helped us through every step of the process smoothly and efficiently from 3 states away! Great working with this dealership and I would gladly do it again.

STUART THE HELPFUL NEW GUY!

by from gainesville fl |

Stuart was helpful in finding me what I was looking for in a friendly helpful way. He was low pressure and got me exactly what I was looking for with a payment even lower than I had hoped for. I'm extremely happy with the interest rate!