Gainesville Nissan

3915 N Main St, Gainesville, FL 32609

New 877-207-5306
Used 866-984-3086
Service 866-984-2693

Where friends send friends!

Juke, Juke, Juke!!!!

by from Gainesville |

I recently bought a 2014 Nissan Juke from Gainesville Nissan. The entire process was a wonderful experience. Everett Young was the salesperson and he did an excellent job explaining and informing me on everything I needed to know to be a happy new car owner. I would recommend Gainesville Nissan to everyone as the entire experience was great and fulfilling. Go by and ask for Everett!

recent purchase

by from ORANGE PARK ,FLORIDA |

PURCHASED 6 CARS IN PAST SERVICE WAS GREAT UNTIL MR.JAMES BROWN LEFT .HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET A PLATE FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS CALLING EVERY DAY, DOES NOT SEEM AS IF ANYONE CAN DO ANYTHING SINCE JAMES BROWN LEFT.

Great Place!

by from Gainesville, FL |

I purchased my 2013 Nissan Sentra in another city, but I've recently relocated to Gainesville, Florida and I absolutely love the service here. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. They offered snacks and favorable beverages. Micheal payed special attention to my needs and made sure I was informed of the service being provided. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the Gainesville area. Thank you Nissan!

2014 Nissan Rogue

by from Brooker, Florida |

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue from the Gainesville Nissan Dealership. I would like to recommend this dealership, especially Mickey Downing, for the excellent attention he gave to my needs. He was very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

Eli miller

by from Interlachen , Fl. |

These guys are so great and friendly . Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome . Working with everyone smooth , Thank you everyone who help me with my 2014 Nissan Rouge Select. Great SUV.. Love it... Tom

Eli miller

by from Interlachen , Fl. |

Patiently Waiting For Better Service

by from Gainesville, Fl |

I had bought a Nissan and soon after suffered a total loss. I immediately filed all proper documents to insure the loan was taken care of. Then I purchased my second Nissan. The total loss destroyed my credit, thus preventing me from buying a new home and leaving me in complete distress because I was not given much assistance from the dealership, Total Warranty Services, or NMAC. These three groups were not actively assisting me. I would constantly be redirected, placed on hold, and then told they would call back and yet they never did. It is challenging to try and solve this problem when I have no one willing to communicate with me. I have been extremely patient over the past 3 months and yet I have still not met a resolution.

Great Cars, Great Price, Great Service

by from Gainesville, FL |

Josh is the man! I bought a new 2014 Sentra from Josh at Gainesville Nissan and I love it. He was very helpful and didn't try to pressure me. He knew everything about the car and the buying process and made everything feel easy. I was worried about buying a car for the first time but it was really painless. I got a great car and an amazing deal. I would recommend Josh and Nissan to all of my friends. My Sentra definitely will not be the last car I buy from them.

From a Dodge to a Nissan

by from Hawthorne Florida |

Everett Young, was an excellent salesman. He guided me and my husband through the process of buying a car. He made everything seem so simple. He was the nicest person. We didn't expect to buy a car , but he made it so easy for us. WE WILL TELL ALL OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT THIS DEALERSHIP AND MR. YOUNG.

vers to altima still in the nissan family

by from gainesville |

Clovis were a outstanding sellman took his time to understand me and what I wanted in a car satisfied me with the up most respect I will always be one of the one to refer a family are friend to Nissan.

New family car

by from Melrose,Fl |

Mr.Everett Young was very helpful to me and my family. We were able to walk away with a brand new car the same day that we arrived. We will recommend him to other family members.