Chuck Brown Ford

Service 877-438-8090

Your Home Town Dealer

On our way...

by from Houston, TX |

We happened upon your dealership on our way to San Antonio and were absolutely pleased with the EXCELLENT service. We walked in and spoke to Phil (who we had talked to on the phone) he was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were looking to purchase. Your hometown atmosphere is unmatched by other dealers in the area. We are so excited about our new purchase and we be customers for life. We know so many are willing to drive the distance to your dealership and we will be recommending you to our friends and family.

Happy Customer!

by from Flatonia, TX |

I previously bought a vehicle from Chuck Brown Ford. I have to say it was the easiest purchase I ever made. Coy Romine made it very simple for me to purchase my new vehicle. I will definitely say, if you need a vehicle go see Chuck Brown Ford!!

August 13, 2015

Casey, thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! We're glad to know that we provided you with the easiest vehicle purchase experience you've ever had! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Coy and f there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Best regards, Tommy Brown | Sales Manager | 979-743-4111 | tbrown31@hotmail.com

Great everything!

by from Weimar, TX |

Bought a mustang from this dealership and they were amazing with helping me buy it and making my decision. Highly reccomend. My salesman was coy and he is an amazing guy! They offered me so much help compared to other dealerships.

August 11, 2015

Troy, thank you for writing this fantastic review! It is of utmost importance that our guests leave our dealership confident that they made the right decision. I am happy to hear about your positive experience with us. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon! Best regards, Tommy Brown | Sales Manager | 979-743-4111 | tbrown31@hotmail.com

Honest, reliable and convenient

by from Schulenburg, Texas |

This is my second time to buy a vehicle at Chuck Brown Ford in Schulenburg, TX. I know that when I walk in, I will be taken care of. The sales associates are very laid back and very helpful in not only my purchase, but also my trade in. If you are looking for a great deal on a new or used vehicle and the highest value on your trade in, go see Tommy and Coy at Chuck Brown and they will take care of you.

August 11, 2015

Chad, thank you for your continued patronage and for leaving us this terrific feedback. Our team works extremely hard to keep our customers coming back and it's a pleasure to hear we've succeeded. We will be sure to pass along your nice comments to Coy and if there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! Best regards, Tommy Brown | Sales Manager | 979-743-4111 | tbrown31@hotmail.com

Great stress free experience

by from Weimar |

I was recently shopping for a SUV and ended up buying a used Explorer from Chuck Brown Ford. This was because of the hassle free experience I enjoyed during the shopping process. I strongly recommend and would use Chuck Brown Ford again because of the shopping and buying process was stress free.

August 11, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We are very pleased that we could make your visit enjoyable and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Tommy Brown | Sales Manager | 979-743-4111 | tbrown31@hotmail.com

Horrible experience

by from Texas |

We had the worst experience ever with this dealership. They had our truck for six weeks. We did not get updates from them at all unless we called them, and even then, we couldn't get information about the status of our vehicle. When we stopped by in person to check on the status of the repair, they couldn't tell us what they were having to do to the engine, but we did see our engine in pieces in their shop. They lost our key FOB while our vehicle was in their possession. When we called them about replacing the key FOB (multiple times), they did not return one of our phone messages. They refused to even return our calls. Pathetic. And to make things worse (if that's possible), the engine crashed 13 months after they completed the work - one month after their warranty expired. The engine they built lasted just 13 months. We will never use them again, and we will make sure our family and friends hear our story. Definitely would not recommend them to anyone.

July 24, 2015

Unfortunately there was miscommunication and we would like to apologize for your bad experience. We would love to have your business again one day.

EXCELLANT

by from Houston, Tx |

Excellent! Everyone was very friendly. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Vehicle condition was better than described online.

Great!

by from Schulenburg,TX |

Everything was great! I started shopping at for a vehicle a month ago and decided on Brown Ford.

Great Experience

by from Columbus,Tx. |

Chuck Brown Ford treated me very well, and the whole process was quick. Tony was a wonderful salesperson, who put me in my Ford F-150.

Great Service!!

by from Odessa, Tx. |

It was quick and easy& exactly the way the car was described online. I will definitely by another vehicle from Chuck Brown Ford.