Sterling McCall Buick GMC

Used 888-376-7507
Service 888-469-7610

Used Car Purchase

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a 2007 Equinox from Sterling McCall GMC and it was a very pleasant experience. I used multiple internet sites and found the perfect vehicle at Cars.com. The dealership answered my internet questions immediately, even though it was after normal business hours; they even provided a free Carfax. When I visited the dealership, I was greeted at the door by the receptionist and escorted to a sales representative. who brought the vehicle to me. After a short inspection, they agreed to hold the vehicle for two days until I could make arrangements to have it inspected by my mechanic. My mechanic found a few items that needed to be repaired and the sales rep made adjustments to the price to compensate for the items needing repair. The dealership also gave me a very fair offer on my trade-in. The only negative was a delay in getting a new floor mat that was supposed to be replaced, but I was told it had to be ordered. They promised it would be delivered and installed when the plates were installed.

March 14, 2014

We thank you for sharing your experience and thank you for letting us earn your business. We truly appreciate you as a customer! We apologize for the floor mats, and our General Manager Rick Frazier wants to personally help you. Please email him at rfrazier@mccallgroup.com, to set up a day to come and pick them up. Thank you again!

Bad Service

by from Houston |

After taking truck to autozone for check engine light, I came to dealership to verify if it was O2 sensor or catalytic converter also got my tires balance and rotated. After multiple times looking for my service rep, truck was final given to me 3.5 hrs later after I found another service guy. I asked original service guy for report on diagnostic, he told me tech went home and all he did was put handheld diagnostic tool into port (basically what autozone did). 5 minute diagnostic and 40 min tire rotation and balance took 3.5 hrs. Not shocked as wife had similar service on her CTS. Goodbye Sterling/McCall; Hello Classic Chevrolet.

February 23, 2014

We sincerely apologize for what you experienced. We would like more information and the opportunity to make things right. Please contact our Service Manager Dan Switalski at 713-776-4636 or via email at dswitalski@mccallgroup.com.

Excellent service; good coffee!

by from Houston, TX. |

I was experiencing noises in the front wheels. The service staff was very helpful. They diagnosed and fixed the problem while we were on vacation. The service advisor, Adam, is very nice and was a pleasure to work with.

January 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Catherine. I am pleased to hear that Adam was a pleasure to work with. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Love My New Car-Slightly underwhelmed with service

by from Houston, TX |

Everyone was nice and willing to work with us, however, the staff seemed unprepared. I made an appointment to test drive the vehicle I ultimately purchased 4 hours prior to my arrival. When I got there, it was not washed and it took the salesman 20-30 minutes and two trips to the "back" just to find the car. He didn't know the answers to some pretty important questions I asked, and he didn't tell me about a lot of the features of the car that I would think would be important and top selling points. I love the vehicle and I was happy with the price, but more preparedness would have been appreciated.

January 9, 2014

Hi Tricia, Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you love your car and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know about your experience. I would like to know more information regarding the unpreparedness, and fix it for future purposes. Please give me a call at 713-270-2104. I look forward to your call. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Great service

by from Houston Texas |

I was very impress with the service and salesman as well as the finance person. Every one was courtesy and knowledgeable about the SUV and the contracts. Thanks a lots for the kindness you showed in helping me with my purchase.

December 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Great service

by from Houston, TX |

Great experience. Loved interacting with Larry Little and Jesse Perez. These two gentlemen gave me great service. I will be returning soon to have additional work done.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Dorothy. I am pleased to hear that both Larry and Jesse treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Great Facility and satisfied with the service

by from Houston, Tx |

First of all, I like the new location. I think it's great to be in the same location as the service mgrs, and pay for services done in the same facilility. The work that was done for my vehicle I expected to pay more, however he expressed it was a small matter and he took care of it without charging me more. I left there a very satisfied customer.

December 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you like our new location, and that the staff in the service department made this a great experience for you. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Fast, efficient service

by from Houston, texas |

Service was fast. It took 1 hour, and it took 1 hour. I'm not complaining, but the complimentary shuttle service took 2 hours to get to my house to pick me up. Over all it was a pleasant experience.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I apologize that the shuttle service did take a while to pick you up, but I am glad that you had a pleasant experience overall. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Scheduled oil change

by from Houston, TX |

Dealership has moved to a new location. The method of greeting customers seemed less personal & less organized than in the past. Also, they did not give me a chocolate covered mint when I checked out. I liked that personal touch in the past.

December 24, 2013

First, I want to thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to let us know what you dealt with. Second, I want to sincerely apologize that your experience here was anything but satisfactory. Please contact me atrfrazier@mccallgroup.com, I really need to know what occurred and get more information. Also, I would like to see if we can do anything to fix it. I look forward to hearing from you. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

The facility was in much better shape this time around since you were completely moved in. Greg Garner the service advisor for this visit was prompt, honest, and very helpful with pricing and when my vehicle would be available.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Mark. I am pleased to hear that you had a better experience this time around and that Greg was the reason for it. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager