Sterling McCall Buick GMC

Used 888-376-7507
Service 888-469-7610

Great service

by from Houston Texas |

I was very impress with the service and salesman as well as the finance person. Every one was courtesy and knowledgeable about the SUV and the contracts. Thanks a lots for the kindness you showed in helping me with my purchase.

December 27, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great car buying experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

A/C repaired--no more hot drives!

by from Houston, TX |

I brought in my 2013 Enclave as I had lost all a/c on one of the hottest days this year. I had attended the funeral of a friend in Texas City and had not realized there was no a/c until I was already on the way. Slow traffic and the excessive hot air blowing made it a miserable round trip! I called to make an appointment and was pleased that I did not have to wait a long time to bring it in. I received a confirmation by e-mail and took it with me when I drive to the dealership. I waited for it several hours as I had brought work to do, even though they offered to take me home. When the technician had a problem finding the leak, I agreed to let them keep the car over night. The next afternoon, they called to let me know the problem had been found and repaired. I was delighted that my warranty covered the major part of the expense. Everyone with whom I dealt was very professional, friendly and cooperative. Thanks for giving me the a/c so needed during these triple digit hot days!

August 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are thrilled to hear that we got your AC fixed quickly and that you are staying cool now!

Great Customer Service!

by from Houston, TX |

I had a wonderful experience buying a car for my husband at Sterling McCall Buick GMC. The staff were very professional and kind. Jeshua was AWESOME!! I wish he came with the car, he is a very good man. I will most definitely recommend Sterling McCall to everybody!!!!

August 19, 2015

Thank you for your business!

Excellent experience

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a 2015 Buick Regal. Karl Fenske was my salesman. He helped get me the deal I wanted, very courteous, informative and professional. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks.

August 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Ramona! We hope you are enjoying your Buick Regal!

Car won't start.

by from Houston, TX |

I brought my 2012 Enclave since my battery was dead and my car wouldn't start. Hayde was my advisor and was able to explain to me the problem and gave my the price range to obtain a new battery. She was able to answer all my questions about servicing my vehicle and the proper maintenance needed to keep up w/ it. She was able to get me a loaner very quick considering they were closing in 30 mins. She diagnosed my vehicle and ensure I was being taken care of. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 5, 2015

Thank you for reviewing Hayden and for visiting us, Soriya! We are glad to hear that your Enclave is happy once more!

look no further

by from Houston, Texas |

Gregorio helped me from top to bottom. Had my car in and out in a short timely fashion. Thinking about another vehicle from the Sterling McCall family

August 4, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Gregorio! We are glad to hear that you might buy another car from Sterling McCall too, of course!

Great customer service

by from Houston, TX |

My Buick displayed a warning light. Called the service department at Sterling McCall Buick GMC and was totally satisfied with the Service Consultant and her team. The Shuttle Service was especially convenient for me on this particular day. Thank you.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear we fixed that pesky warning light!

Great everything!

by from Houston |

One of the best dealer experiences I have had so far. Everyone was so helpful and nice. I will be shopping here first for all of my car needs.

June 25, 2015

Thank you, James! We're glad you had a great time purchasing your car with us.

Great Service, Sales Process, and Facilities!

by from El Paso, TX |

I bought my 2012 Sonic LTZ last December 2014. I got a great deal on the price, plus the vehicle was certified pre-owned. The first time I took the car for the oil change they noticed that there was an oil leak. This is covered by the warranty. The service center was great to me as was the salesperson and finance department. I recommend this dealership for any vehicle purchase or repair!

June 5, 2015

Thank you for your business, Ray! We are glad to hear you are still satisfied with your purchase!

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge , LA |

Overall the interacting with Sterling McCall's service representatives and the repairing of my vehicle in a timely matter was great! The only concerns I had was with the durability and dependability of the vehicle itself. The 2015 GMC Sierra Denali was purchased December 2015. After only 3700 miles the new vehicle transmission went out and left me stranded in Houston (I was there for the weekend and had to return to work but the truck was not ready until Wednesday). I thank God that the warranty covered the replacement of the transmission, but I was at an inconvenience in trying to get my truck back home to Louisiana. Houston dealership could not help me and the dealership in Louisiana where vehicle was purchased wanted to charge me $350.00 so someone could pickup in Houston and drive back (not transport back) to Louisiana. I felt a better option should have been available since manufacturer was at fault (defected transmission). To the staff at Sterling McCall Buick GMC thanks for all your help in making this experience more positive.

June 3, 2015

We are sorry that circumstances made this so difficult for you, but we do thank you for your business. We wish you the best of luck with your new Denali!

Poor Service-Eugene and Josh

by from Houston, TX |

Eugene Martin the Manager, period. Very bad service. Upon picking up the car, some items (originally present when I test drove the car) missing from car. when approached Eugene and Josh, they ignored me.

March 23, 2015

Rick, thank you for your feedback. My name is Rick Frazier and I am the General Manager. I would like to speak with you about this in more detail to see if there is anything I can do to fix it. Please give me a call at 713-776-4600. I look forward to hearing from you. Rick Frazier General Manager 713-776-4600