Santa Fe Ford

16330 US Highway 441, Alachua, FL 32615

Great buying experience

by from Gainesville FL |

I bought my new 2014 Ford F150 from Santa Fe Ford in Alachua last week and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed by everyone I encountered. Santa Fe Ford creates a great atmosphere with patience, kindness, and zero pressure. Randy Allen was a pleasure to work with, he was professional & very helpful throughout the entire process . This was our 2nd experience with Santa Fe Ford. We will recommend our family & friends to Santa Fe Ford! Thank You so much!

Great service! Great facility!!

by from Ft White FL |

Ron Hinson was professional & very helpful. We told him what we were trying to accomplish & he did it! Exactly what we wanted. This was our 2nd experience with Santa Fe & Ron. We have recommended & will continue to recommend our family & friends to Ron! Thank You so much!

Great for First Time Buyers

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I bought my new 2014 Ford Focus from Santa Fe Ford last week and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed by everyone I encountered. First off, I have been to this dealership before with my family, and they have recently undergone renovations. The building looks great, and is very open and inviting. As a first time buyer, I was afraid of how long the process would take, and I was under a time constraint, but I was done within an hour. I had the car picked out ahead of time, and after a quick test drive, Ron Hinson showed me the ins and outs of my Focus and got my Sync account all set up. He was very excited about my purchase and I would definitely come to him for any future buys. In addition, David Zick and Ann Ebel got me the best financing they could find, and I am extremely happy with my payment plan, as it is nearly perfect for a first time buyer/college student. Overall, my experience at Santa Fe Ford was exceptionally great. The customer service was outstanding and the employees were all friendly and excited. Should I ever need a new car, I will definitely return to Santa Fe Ford for my purchasing needs.

A Plesant Buying Experience

by from Alachua, Fl |

A plesant buying experience. Ron found the car I wanted within a few days. He was helpful and not pushy. Love my new car!

Love Santa Fe Ford and Ron

by from Gainesville,FL |

Ron is a pleasure to work with. Fair and genuine with the buying process, no haggling or hardball bartering, he just offers the best from the start and the process is easy and pain-free. Unlike any other dealerships, Santa Fe Ford creates a great atmosphere with patience, kindness, and zero pressure. Please ask for Ron Hinson when you go, you're buying a car, but getting a friend in the business at the same time!

Another great and painless purchasing experience

by from Gainesville FL |

I have been purchasing my vehicles from Ron Hinson since the 80's. I would never even think about going somewhere else. I have confidence in whatever he tells me and I know that I can trust he will follow up with any issues I may have until I am satisfied. He is thorough in his explanations, he is patient and he doesn't try to talk you into anything. He plans ahead and has cars waiting for you when you arrive in order to minimize your time spent at the dealership. The dealership is clean. The team members are all friendly and helpful. They all speak and make sure you have everything you need. They treat you like a family member. I have never had an issue with any truck or car I have gotten from Ron. I always send my friends, co-workers and acquaintances to Ron at Santa Fe.

Wonderful Experience! Ron Hinson is Amazing!

by from Gainesville, FL |

Ron Hinson and Santa Fe Ford have always been there to help my family select the right car for our needs. Ron helped us into our newest used car this week and I cannot stress what a pleasant and delightful experience it was. Ron is always helpful, and knowledgeable about the car buying process, which changes so often it is hard to understand it at times. Santa Fe Ford continues to be our choice for buying cars, and Ron Hinson is the man to go to.

Ron Hinson is always there!

by from Gainesville, FL |

Ron Hinson has been assisting my family in purchasing cars for years now, and he continues to be helpful, kind, and a pleasure to buy a car from. He truly wants whats best for the person buying the car and always helps to set aside fears that we might have. We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Great Customer Service

by from Gainesville, Florida |

I had to find a replacement car in hurry and consequently reached out online to a total of nine dealerships in the surrounding area. Ron Hinson of this dealership was the first to contact me. His professional demeanor and courteous manner immediately put me at ease. I had very specific requirements. Alternate vehicles that were available at this dealership were considered. Ron was knowledgeable and all my queries were answered promptly and patiently. The vehicle that I purchased was priced to sell and an "out the door" price was agreed upon with minimal negotiation. The ultimate selling point was not just the right price but the friendly atmosphere created by Ron Hinson. I did not feel pressured into making a purchase unlike at three other places where negotiations became a hassle. Over all this experience was wonderful. I have no hesitation in recommending this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

New F150

by from Alachua, FL |

Good place to buy a new vehicle. Salesmen are good.