Tommie Vaughn Ford

1145 N Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77008

New 888-871-4095
Used 888-869-1119
Service 888-885-8093

ALL NEW PRE OWNED BUILDING ON 1145 N SHEPHERD DR!

Great Experience

by from Houston, TX |

I felt no pressure from the salesman. I didn't buy the car the same day that I visited Tommie Vaughn Ford, and he didn't try to pressure me. He just gave me a good price. I went back the next day and bought the car. I went to another dealer and the pressure was so great that I couldn't wait to get back to Tommie Vaughn. My salesman was David Bagby.

April 8, 2014

What a wonderful review to read! It gives us great satisfaction that the service you received from David surpassed that of our competitors and lead you to do business with our dealership. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and come back and visit soon! Sincerely, Michael Coscarelli | Internet BDC Manager | mcoscarelli@tommievaughn.com

Haskel sevice tech.

by from Houston, Texas |

Came in at 6:45 out by 8:30 Back to work. Great service.

Very Friendly Service .

by from kingwood , TX |

F 150 , great everybody was very friendly .Very low wait time. We live close to Plant Ford and every time we go there is has been a very bad experience . My wife had her car service the very next day after i had my truck serviced. We will be back!

Oil change

by from Houston, Texas |

I would have believed that as much as I paid for my car that the oil change would have been free. My first 2years with my Lexus was

Outstanding employee

by from Houston, TX |

I had a recall on my Ford Fiesta. I wasn't notified, it was only when the door failed that I took my car in. I've had my car serviced a few times at Tommie Vaughn and have dealt with several people. One woman in particular was outstanding. She was attentive, kept me informed, gave me detailed information, and was quick to reply to my emails. She took care of the claim instead of having me call it in. Good customer service from her.

August 22, 2015

Gina, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Retired?

by from Chappell Hill, Texas 77426 |

Everytime my wife and I use Tommy Vaughns quick lane,, or fast lane, wwe have always been as pleased and happy with your service as anyone could be. My family has been buying cars and trucks from Tommy Vaughn since 1951 or before. I remember 1951 because my dad bought a 51 ford Victoria from Tommy Vaughn which I inherited and drove to highschool. I have purchased my last 3 trucks from tommy Vaughn, and would like to buy another one, except since my last one 2011, is paid for, I kind of like not having a car note. I really appreciate how you treat my wife when she comes in with her 2007 explorer for service. However, and isn't there always a however, we moved to Chappell Hill in the Washington county aarea and don't get by tommy Vaughn very often. The ford dealership in Brenham, is ok, but they are no Tommy Vaughn...I was not particularly impressed with the QUICK LANE service personel, because they did not look very confident, as if they were not sure what they were doing when working on my truck. Maybe it was just me, and just missed Tommy Vaughns excellent service. Well, I'm just rambling aren't I. Thanks again for continuing with a "Heights" institution, where our parents and grandparents and I and my wife and most of our friends grew up.

August 22, 2015

It is great to hear you get back on the road with confidence because of your trust in our business! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing Tommie Vaughn Motors!

Great Experience

by from katy, Texas |

Cody Davis knew i was in the market and advised that he could locate a truck for me. He worked feverishly to locate the vehicle. Once that was done the car buying experience couldn't have been easier.

August 22, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Brian! All of us here at Tommie Vaughn Motors truly value your business and hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Customer Service Section Chief

by from Houston, Texas 77009 |

Very helpful and did job in a timely manner. Needed oil change and customer service was great and informative.

August 22, 2015

We appreciate your honest feedback of Tommie Vaughn Motors, Vickie. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

GM, Supply Chain Management

by from Houston, TX |

The main problem was addressed last with all of the optionally recommended service being done first. That delayed my access to the vehicle. When I asked to check the front brakes and replace the pads I was told these were after market parts. She did not answer the question if the pads needed to be replaced. After I agreed to do the front the back brakes were done without any explanation as to if these were required or not. The feedback loop needs work.

New facility!

by from Klein, texas |

I had very few wants when I ordered this vehicle. I wanted an extra key. Very expensive ! Redicliously so I thought!

Great Service Department

by from Houston, TX |

The service department is great. Even when there is a lead time on getting in for service, they've managed to work me in in a timely fashion. Thank you.