Cavender Chevrolet

(4.2) 7 Reviews

30700 IH 10, Boerne, TX 78006

Used 210-477-8300

Poor service in Service Dept.

by from Boerne, TX |

I purchased my car new through Cavender. I have been happy with every aspect of the experience EXCEPT the service department. Any time I have to take my car in I take a deep breath because I know what I will experience when I go in. They don't want to help you. I can stand there up to 5 minutes without any of them acknowledging me. Then when they do they are rude. Basically it's "what do you want". At times I have called in and they said you don't have to have an apt - just come in. I just called in and was told I can't come in until Monday at 10am. I really wonder what will happen on Monday. I wouldn't worry if this were a one time incident, but it happens every time I go into the service dept. Once this car is out of warranty I will never go to Cavender again. I will NEVER purchase a car from Cavender again.

Great Customer Service! Very clean facility!

by from San Antonio, Texas |

I will definitely be coming back in the future and I will be recommending Cavender Chevrolet to my family and friends! I was very impressed with their customer service. Everyone my husband and I ran into greeted us with kinds words and a smile. Not once did we feel pressured by our salesman-Mario Mendiola. As a matter of fact he was very patient through our entire shopping. I couldn't decide which Camero I wanted and kept asking to see different models. Mario was very patient with me. I was also very pleased with the buying process. All the paperwork was ready by the time we arrived to pick up our car and it only took about 30 minutes to complete our purchase. The facility smelled fresh and was very clean! Keep up the great customer service!

Great selection of used SUV's

by from Helotes, Tx |

Looking for used suburban. Great selection. Nice people. Felt comfortable.

Low to No pressure Sales Experience

by from San Antonio, TX |

We were just starting to look for a vehicle. This was the 3rd Chevy dealer we had been to We were immediately approached by a very courteous salesman with a handshake and an introduction. Very helpful and we did not feel pressured at all. When we are ready to buy we will be going back.

Shopping for a new vehicle

by from San Antonio, Tx. |

My experience of purchasing a new vehicle from Cavender Chevrolet in Boerne,Tx. was the best i have ever had of any of the prior purchases i have made on a new or used vehicle out of about 15 previous car purchasing experiences. We worked out a deal that benefited both of us in about 15 min. I would recommend this dealership to others in hopes that they would be treated as good as i was.

MrRay

by from San Antonio Texas |

So easy to buy from this dealership people are easy to get along with they have that country manner ways.I will always go back to them especially that Kevin Prade he was a real professional thanks guys !

MrRay