C & C Dodge RAM Toyota Scion

1305 Pike St, Marietta, OH 45750

Used 740-373-2928

Classy Dealership

by from Lorain Ohio |

Chad Cronin was a great the dealership is very nice and clean.I could not have asked for a better dealership.It was a 3 hour drive for me one way they gased up the car i bought..

January 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your business. Much appreciated and hope you are enjoying the vehicle. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Found my dealership for life

by from Parkersburg, WV |

Was looking for a full size truck. Ran across my tundra online at C&C. Not only did Chad Cronin, my salesman bring the truck to where I work so I could check it out for the first time, he worked with me like no other salesman has ever worked with me before. He was very professional and took care of everything so that when I was ready to buy it was such a simple process. I love my Toyota Tundra pick-up. Less than a year ago, I had to have a simple part replaced on my truck. Not on,y did they get me in ASAP, they also told me about a recall on my truck and went ahead and did that service as well, and they have such a nice place up there. Big waiting room while you wait on your vehicle to be serviced. I'm so glad I made the decision I made and I hear from Mr. Cronin on occasion just seeing if I'm still satisfied with my purchase. And boy am I ever. I highly recommend C&C to all my friends. As a matter of fact, just a few months after I bought my truck, my mom purchased a dodge Durango off of Mr. Cronin.

August 1, 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words Mark. Appreciate both you and your moms business and glad you love your truck. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Great salesman and dealership!!

by from St. Mary's, WV |

I purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry from C & C Dodge and I was looking for a vehicle with great gas mileage. I was greeted by Chad Cronin who helped me pick out a great car. I test drove several models before I made my decision. He took the time to figure the mileage and help me get the car financed at 0% interest which I thought I would never be able to get. He explained the entire car booklet to me in great detail then took me out to my car and sat with me and explained everything down to programming my phone to the radio station so I could make calls and listen to my playlists. I have purchased many new cars in my lifetime but have never been treated better than the way Chad and the dealership treated me. I felt like the most important person there!!!! I would recommend Chad and C & C to anyone needing to purchase a car they made the whole process so easy. Way to go Chad and C & C I will be back when I need another car you can count on that!!!

July 31, 2013

Thank you so much Jeanne!! Enjoy your new Toyota Camry!!

Great salesman and dealership!

by from St. Mary's, WV. 26170 |

I bought a 2013 Toyota Camry and my salesman Chad Cronin was by far the best salesman I have ever dealt with and I have bought several new cars! He sat down explained everything in the booklet then on my car! My main concern was mileage and he figured my savings and the gas savings is exactly what he said it would be! I would recommend Chad and this dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle they know their cars!

July 31, 2013

Thank you so much Jeanne!! Enjoy your new Toyota Camry!!

A top-notch car buying experience.

by from Charlottesville, VA |

I purchased a one-year-old Toyota Prius V. I bought the car unseen, online. I live just south of the metropolitan D.C. region and saved myself about $2,000 by buying from C & C. They gave me a fair price, did not pressure me to purchase unwanted upgrades, and even arranged for delivery to my door at a great price! I would buy from them again and would highly recommend to a friend or stranger.

July 19, 2013

Thank you so much Jen and Rick!! Glad you love the Prius V and glad to have helped in bringing the car to you. I appreciate your trust of my car description prior to purchase and glad to have save you money, time, and hassle! Please contact me at chadwcronin@gmail.com or 7407062175 if you or anyone you know needs anything at all.

Great Service at C & C Auto

by from Gahanna, OH |

I recently purchased a used car from C & C Auto. I came across the dealership through a car for sale on Cars.com. I contacted the dealership and I was privileged to work with Chad one of their Sales Representatives. Chad was very responsive to my questions. The buying experience was exceptional and the negotiations on price were smooth. I did not trade in my car and Chad was kind enough to come and pick me up when I arrived in town to pick up the car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in a buying a car and would like professional and courteous service.

July 19, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope you are enjoying your prius!!! Feel free to call me at 7407062175 if you need anything at all!!

Great Experience

by from Ripley, WV |

Purchased my car from Chad. It was a great experience. He responded quickly to sending me additional pictures. He answered all the questions I had, before I made the hour+ drive to the dealership. My only mistake that I have made, is not buying a vehicle before now from him. I will definitely be back.

July 3, 2013

Rick--It was a pleasure doing business with you!! You and your family were wonderful and glad you made the drive. Please let me know when your family or any of your friends are in the market for a new or nice preowned vehicle!! I want to be your "car guy." Enjoy the Minicooper!!

2013 Scion FR-S

by from Hurricane, WV |

Recently purchased a Scion FR-S from C & C. Thanks to Jason Varner for helping me out with everything. Jason was extremely helpful and friendly. Answered any questions I had at any time. Best service around. Very honest and extremely helpful with the entire process. Brought a few family members with me when buying the car. All of which have said there next vehicle will be bought here. Everyone at C & C were great. And now I get to drive my dream car. Thank You!

July 3, 2013

Thanks for your business!!

Toyota Prius

by from Parkersburg/Marietta |

Thanks Chad! I was looking to buy local and Chad made it happen.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for keeping your business local. Very much appreciated. Hope you are loving the new Prius!!

Great and quick service

by from West Union,WV |

My wife and I have terrible credit and we were able to find a minivan in great shape for the price range we needed to be in without having payments. They worked really well with us to knock the price down on the mini van we liked into that price range. it was very quick and easy. The saleman Chad worked really well with us over the internet as well as with phone calls. We have 4 kids and went from a hatchback ford focus with one kid sitting in the back to the mini van and they all have leg room and we have no payments.

July 3, 2013

Thank you very much for your business Mike!! Let me know if you need anything at all.