Don Bohn Ford

(4.3) 6 Reviews

3737 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

Used 978-605-2089

Friendly service, Very fast and efficient!!

by from Harvey, Louisiana |

Overall an awesome experience! The service department was very knowledgeable and efficient. The service manager was not only nice in person, he even listened as I tried to explain the crazy noise my car was making. Definitely worth the drive to the Westbank for such amazing service!!!

March 13, 2014

Hi Brittany, Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that you had an awesome experience at our service department. I hope that we can continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. John Hightower, General Manager

very pleased

by from new orleans, la. |

i brought my ford expedition in for a service check...Terry Rafferty was my service writer......i was very pleased at the way Terry spoke to me and handled my visit. i will always bring my car back to this dealership to be serviced...they now have a new customer!

March 14, 2014

Hi Ken! Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Terry made sure you had a great service experience. I hope that we can continue to earn your business and customer satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do, please let me know. John Hightower, General Manager

Great service writer

by from New Orleans, la. |

I recently brought my truck in for service. The service writer helping me was Terry Rafferty he seemed very knowledgeable and made my first experience with this dealership a great one. I will recommend this service department to all of my friends! Thanks again Terry!

March 14, 2014

Hi Kelly! Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that Terry provided you with great customer service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. John Hightower, General Manager

Great service writer

by from Gretna,La. |

I was in need of an oil change and scheduled my visit. The service deptment was busy that day but Terry Rafferty the service writer handled my apointment in a timely manner...he was polite and didn't try to push any unnessasary services on me. I felt he treated me as I should be treated with care and friendliness that I have yet to experience at other dealerships. I will definately be a returning customer! I would recommend this service dept. to my friends and family....especially Terry Rafferty!

March 14, 2014

Chase, thank you for your kind words regarding Terry. I am pleased to hear that he treated you well. I hope that we can continue to earn your business. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. John Hightower, General Manager

Don Bohn Screwed over Veterans

by from Marrero, LA |

Buyer Beware: Do not buy from Don Bohn. On top of treating everyone like garbage they extend it by trying to screw over all veterans once they find out by employing dishonest and shady lemon lot tactics along with going out back and grqbbing the half broke beater with no warranty and trying to pawn it off as a new car. I SERVED MY COUNTRY PROUDLY BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM STUPID AND THAT YOU CAN RAIL ROAD ME.

July 23, 2013

I would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. As the General Manager of the store I can say we are 100% dedicated to our country's veterans. My wife, father, and father in law are all veterans as well as my father in law being a fully disabled veteran. We particiapte in the VETSCARS program to assist our veterans as well as being the largest fund raiser for the Wounded War Heros Charity. Please allow me the opportunity to assist you. John Hightower,JHightower@Group1Auto.com.

Great Dealership!

by from Metairie, LA |

I recently purchased a vehicle here and the friendly staff and service deparatment made my buying experience a pleasure. I live in Metairie, but the drive to the Westbank wasn't bad at all. I highly recommend this dealership if you are in the market for purchasing a vehicle.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.