Joe Myers Mazda Kia

16500 Northwest Fwy, Jersey Village, TX 77040

New 877-642-3095 New 877-642-3095
Used 866-374-9549 Used 866-374-9549
Service 855-517-8593 Service 855-517-8593

Smart Buyers Shop Joe Myers!

Satisfied customer

by from Houston,TX |

After reading other reviews I was hesitant to drive 40 miles from my house to the dealership. However, after calling and speaking to Joseph, I was met with a smile and easy breezy buying process. I had a certain price I wanted to pay and was fair. Joseph spoke to Mr. Jim who was able to make me a deal I could not refuse! The process was no hassle no hidden agendas and very simple. They even allowed me to return my rental car at their on site Enterprise rental car!! Talk about convenient! I would recommend Joseph highly!!!

jj0721

by from Houston, tx |

Fast service and nice friendly staff. Will definitely return.

Awesome dealership

by from Houston, Texas |

Thank you Joe Myers Used car super store for the superior sales our salesman Joey was awesome from the very beginning he was honest, upfront and the finance department got us approved even though we didn't have the best credit, I drove in with a 2006 Ford Mustang GT with 76,000 miles come to find out it had been totaled verified through Carfax but wasn't on the title, after my spouse blew up we decided right then to trade it in and about 2 hours later we drove off with a 2014 Kia Sportage. I love my car and I appreciate everything I will be back when it's time for a new car and I will send people to yall. Thank you again.

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Thomas! We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Joey. We will certainly pass the compliment along to him and his supervisor. Enjoy your Kia and Happy New Year!

Great Awesome Fast Service!!!!

by from Houston, Texas |

I highly recommend buying your new car from Joe Myers Mazda with Michael Deal, he is very awesome to work! All great service, no crap! You will get a great deal with Michael Deal! I Promise!!! I love my new mazda 6!!!! 5 Stars ALL the WAY ACROSS the BOARD!!!! ;-) Thanks Mr. Deal! Happy Customer!

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Krystal! It's customers like you that make it all worthwhile for us! Glad that you love your Mazda 6!

Amazing and timely service!

by from Houston, TX |

I will only have service done here! The service team is awesome, especially Brandon. He is a true professional and always takes the time to explain the intricacies of what is being done, whenever I ask him. They get me out on time, every time. The cleanliness of the place is much appreciated as well.

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Jay! I will certainly pass along the kudos to Brandon and his team! Thank you again for choosing Joe Myers for your service!

Great service experience.

by from Houston, TX |

Brandon Lester has been nothing but great to work with. Honest and straight forward.

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Josh. Brandon takes his job very seriously and I sure he will like knowing that his work is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Mazda and our service dept!

Good Honest Dealership

by from Houston, TX |

Dealership that values and honors "True Car" pricing. A little isolated because of the construction. Bummer, they don't offer loner car. There is nothing within walking distance while you wait on service.

January 9, 2016

Thank you for using Joe Myers for your service. We understand that construction can cause certain issues, but hopefully those "growing pains" will pay off once completed. If your vehicle is in for service for any overnight issue, please see Sean Loftice or Mike Deal (our New Car Sales Managers), and they will be happy to provide a vehicle for you!

Amazing Serivce!!

by from Houston, TX |

The service department is very clean. Very profession and very friendly. Michael is amazing!! He gets the job done and helps the customer out as much as he possibly can. My car went in because the check engine light went on. Michael came out and check my car out and saw that the wiring was bad. He called the warranty company and got it fixed for free. He also that there were many other problems with my car and also got them covered by the warranty. He will try to help you out as much as possible. Go to Mike if you have a Mazda problem. He is amazing and very friendly!!

January 9, 2016

Thank you, Josh! I will pass this along to Michael. We appreciate you as a customer!

Excellent Service

by from Houston, TX |

I have had my Kia Cadenza for a year now. First of all, the purchase was very easy. I did all my research on line and with my credit union. The price of the car was pretty much settled before I walked into the dealership. The dealership honored their price that was quoted. The reason I bought a Kia was because of the reports I had gotten on the reliability and ease of service. This car has lived up to the hype so far. I have only had service twice for routine oil change and maintenance. I had a blow-out caused by hitting a pothole on the freeway. I had purchased the MPP service coverage for the tires so everything was covered. The thing I like about the Kia coverage is that I don't have to do a thing. The Kia roadside assistance was perfect. The dealership replaced the tire without question. There was a delay in getting the rim replaced, but it was done. In between all this, someone backed into my car and I had to have repairs that were covered by insurance. Troy Scanlin at Joe Meyers Kia took care of talking with the insurance adjuster when additional repairs needed to be made, and everything was covered. Troy made the process simple and easy. My car looked brand new again. I'm not going to say they are the fastest, but I think that they are the most thorough. When I have put my car in for the oil changes, etc. It was about an hour. So far, I am happy with my car and Joe Myers' service.

Satisfied Customer

by from Houston, TX |

I just purchased a vehicle from Joe Myers Kia on Northwest Freeway and I must say that I am completely satisfied. My salesperson was Hunter Clift who went above and beyond customer service, he is very professional, knowledgeable and is overall EXCELLENT. I was skeptical at first coming into the dealership as I was only looking to see what kind of deal I may get, I ended up purchasing a vehicle due to Hunter and his manager's excellent customer service, deals and incentive they offered me. Trust me when I say, Hunter and his manager are EXTREMELY GREAT. I will even say that I was more skeptical because I have minor credit issues and was still offered great deals and discounts. I was completely shocked that I was approved, a week later and I am still in AWE.