Joe Myers Mazda Kia

16500 Northwest Fwy, Jersey Village, TX 77040

New 877-642-3095
Used 866-374-9549
Service 888-430-4969

Smart Buyers Shop Joe Myers!

Great dealership and experience

by from Katy,TX |

This dealership is incredible ran by Ralph Samuel and mgr mike deal the name is correct and real and you will get a great deal. He has an awesome staff with mike Stewart mike Gardiner and Eric Faimano and also you can't forget the service dept ran by Jason prios and service writers Bronson Lester and Doug stancil you can't and won't go wrong either by buying or servicing your car .

Great Service!

by from Houston, Tx |

Not only did they get me approved for the best car I possibly could've gotten (2014 Kia Forte EX GDI) approved for under not the most ideal circumstances but their service and parts department has always gone out of their way to give me world class service. This dealer will always remain at the top of my list :)

Excellent Service

by from The Woodlands, TX |

I recently purchased a KIA from Joe Myers and was very pleased with my whole experience. Mike made my trade-in and purchase a seamless process; showing great sensitivity to my time limits. I received a fair value for my trade-in and got a great deal on my used KIA. I love my "new" car and would recommend Joe Myers to my dearest friends and family.

Great service

by from Houston Tx |

Outstanding service, Nick and team is a great group to deal with. Purchased 2 cars in the last 12 months. I 100% recommend them.

Treated me FIRST CLASS!!!

by from houston,tx |

Joe Myers Kia 1st class all the way. New car Director Ray Ankofski took me thru step by step. Never felt pressured. Being a divorced woman after 15 years and never buying a car on my own I was scared to death. Very pleased, I have already referred 2 friends that bought new cars from Ray.

Great Service and prices

by from Houston TX |

Tony Ferraro was so incredible to work with while buying my car. He explained everything in detail and made the process go so quick and efficiently. Tony talked withe and really wanted to hear about me and what was important to me. I will definitely go back to Tony and Joe Myers Mazda to get another when I need one. Helen Wliams

Great experience bought an Infiniti G35!

by from Spring Texas |

BOUGHT MY FIRST CAR FROM NICK SAMUEL BACK IN 2007 WHEN I TURNED 16, SINCE THEN I HAVE BOUGHT 3 OTHER VEHICLES AND MY FAMILY HAS BOUGHT. HE TREATS US GOOD EVERY TIME AND EVEN GAVE US A $100 REFERRAL EVERY TIME I BOUGHT A CAR, I JUST BOUGHT AN INFINITI G35 AND HE GAVE ME A WARRANTY BASICALLY FOR FREE TOOK IT OUT OF THE PRICE AND GOT ME A FREE OIL CHANGE!!!

Wonderful service

by from Houston Tx |

Buying a car at Joe Myers was the best/easiest experience ever. My spouse communicated with our salesman Michael Hamilton via email for about a month before actually going to the dealership. Finally deciding to make the drive and take the chance on getting approved (due to changeling credit) we went late on a Thursday (122613). He was courteous, helpful honest, knowledgeable, nice, and warm. Michael truly went over and beyond to ensure we got the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted. He really went over and beyond for my spouse to the point I was ready to trade in my vehicle lol. We didn?t fell pressure, mislead, abused, or taken advantage of by the big company. Michael Hamilton is by far the best salesperson I have encountered.

Ford F150

by from Houston, Tx |

Best deal ever

by from Houston Tx |

I cAlled on an advertised car, was called back by the sales manager, Nick Samuel, he held the car for us until the next day, had it checked out, called us back. The other sales mgr, Mike Artinian, even installed our own radio into the car. I have never been treated so good by a place that sells anything, much less a major purchase like a car. Nicks dad, Ralph, the dealer, actually called us and thanked us for our business! Wow-best car dealer ever!

KIA Soul

by from Katy Texas |

I was in my new Soul in under 4 hours. The salesman Jason Taylor was great. He found the one I wanted with the best features. I recomend Jason to everyone I meet and the $100 referral cash is great. Joe Myers Kia is my dealership as long as Jason is there.