Joe Myers Ford Lincoln

New 866-220-9155
Used 866-328-5453
Service 866-328-5453

Smart buyers shop Joe Myers

Best place to go for your new vehicle!

by from Clute, TX |

Joe Myers Ford is the place to go for your new vehicle. They all treated me so nice and there was no pressure to buy before I was ready. My Sales Consultant treated me as a valued guest and made me comfortable throughout the whole process. He genuinely cared about by individual needs and limitations and helped me find a great truck that I could afford. When I began the process of the financing they worked with me and made it a painless process. When I went for the final steps of obtaining my keys and vehicles I felt confident in my purchase and really enjoyed the special treatment. Fianlly my Sales Consultant took me to my new truck and walked me through all the wonderful features. I am loving my new truck!

The place to buy your new car

by from Houston, TX |

This is the place to purchase your new car! The attention and support you get is unmatched. Ask for Vijay, Todd Brown or Victor. They will take care of you.

Bought a New F-150

by from Cypress, Texas |

Just bought a new Ford F-150 and couldn't be happier. I did a lot of research and then contacted Joe Myers internet sales team. They were very helpful so I went to the dealer and worked out a deal for my new truck. The sales team, finance people, and customer service were all easy to work with. Next year when we trade in my wife's Lincoln, I will go back to Joe Myers.

Treated very well at Joe Myers Ford Lincoln

by from Jersey Village, Tx |

Josh Harris was my sales person who contacted me after I did an internet search. I was treated very well by Josh and he showed me trucks out in the heat of the day. Bought a F250. I have always been a GM (Chevrolet Suburban) person but GM did not live up to my needs. Ford did. Great staff at Joe Myers, treated well by everyone and the place is clean. During US290 road construction it may be a little difficult getting in but it is worth the effort.

On line sales a breeze.

by from Lafayette, LA |

I'm from out of state and bought my vehicle on-line through Internet Sales Manager Joe Ramirez. I found the vehicle I was looking for when going through their new vehicle inventory. Contacted Joe via e-mail and he called me shortly thereafter and I couldn't turn down their offer. Their discounts were $1,500 more than my local dealer gave me. They even honored the price my local dealer offered for my trade-in without seeing the vehicle. Everything was up-front. I drove 4 hours to get my vehicle and was completely satisfied with the entire transaction. Very professional team. In less than 2 hours I was driving home in my new vehicle.

Buying a new Car/Truck

by from Rosenberg, Texas |

This was first time at Joe Myers. I was looking for a truck, they had what I wanted as I was replacing a totaled vehicle. The actual buying process was shorter than the inspection and test drive. They make it easy to own, found great financing and made some recommendations to even save me more on my car payment! I have a fairly old line Ford dealership apprx 5 miles from where I live and I drove 38miles to buy from Joe Myers. No hassles, no delays, no pressure and a good experience. My wife will be buying one from them as well after this!

Excellent Dealership and Staff!!

by from Baytown, Texas |

My wife and I recently purchased a new vehicle from Joe Myers Ford and I was amazed at the professionalism, the knowledge of the vehicles, and the excellent customer care we received during the purchase. In the past, we literally hated buying a new car, the game playing, the going back and forth, the time sitting and waiting at the dealership. Our Salesman at Joe Myers, was straight to the point, honest, and made the purchase quick and easy. I highly recommend Joe Myers! We had to drive over an hour to the dealership but it was totally worth the drive.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Katy, Texas |

Great Experience, great price! Everyone was nice, friendly and extremely helpful. I was never pressured and as the customer got to set the pace of the transaction. I was shown respect, and courtesy throughout the process.

Professional Sales Consultant

by from Houston, TX |

At first step, I was rather leerie as a widowed single woman as to if I would be "pressured" and hurried to make a decision. My Sales Consultant read my intenet inquiry and was very pleasant and somehow persuaded me to come in to dealership the next day. I did so and Josh Harris tried to please me in narrowing my selection. I left on Saturday afternoon and returned on Monday with a wishy-washy decision and after more searches, Josh found 3 or 4 suitable selections for me to choose from. I told Josh that since this would probably be the last car I would purchase, I wanted the right color, model etc. He did a fabulous job in meeting my choice!!!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Houston, TX |

When Joe Myers Ford Lincoln hired Stanley Cooper they made a great choice. My new Ford Focus hatchback is the fifth car I have purchased through Stanley. He is an honest, straight forward family man who, I believe, has not forgotten what its like for the regular working stiff to buy a car. He does what he can to get me the best price on both trade-in and purchased vehicle. Joe Myers Ford Lincoln is a much better dealership with Stanley Cooper as part of the team.

Benjamin

by from Houston, Texas |

Great and friendly service. From the time I walked in to the time I left all associates would greet you and make eye contact. I have been trading with Joe Meyers since 1973. Also my salesman Greg Lagrimanta has been my sales person for over 15 years. This has to tell you something about the dealership.Their moto for years was Joe Meyers was like having a dealer in the family.