Joe Myers Ford Lincoln

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040

Used 888-714-7935
Service 888-228-0299

Smart buyers shop Joe Myers

Best place to go for your new vehicle!

by from Clute, TX |

Joe Myers Ford is the place to go for your new vehicle. They all treated me so nice and there was no pressure to buy before I was ready. My Sales Consultant treated me as a valued guest and made me comfortable throughout the whole process. He genuinely cared about by individual needs and limitations and helped me find a great truck that I could afford. When I began the process of the financing they worked with me and made it a painless process. When I went for the final steps of obtaining my keys and vehicles I felt confident in my purchase and really enjoyed the special treatment. Fianlly my Sales Consultant took me to my new truck and walked me through all the wonderful features. I am loving my new truck!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Houston, TX |

When Joe Myers Ford Lincoln hired Stanley Cooper they made a great choice. My new Ford Focus hatchback is the fifth car I have purchased through Stanley. He is an honest, straight forward family man who, I believe, has not forgotten what its like for the regular working stiff to buy a car. He does what he can to get me the best price on both trade-in and purchased vehicle. Joe Myers Ford Lincoln is a much better dealership with Stanley Cooper as part of the team.

Benjamin

by from Houston, Texas |

Great and friendly service. From the time I walked in to the time I left all associates would greet you and make eye contact. I have been trading with Joe Meyers since 1973. Also my salesman Greg Lagrimanta has been my sales person for over 15 years. This has to tell you something about the dealership.Their moto for years was Joe Meyers was like having a dealer in the family.

Internet Buying Experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I love their internet buying process. You see everything online...features, window sticker, pictures and a low, low price. I found what I wanted, contacted Wayne (the internet sales manager), sent my daughter over to test drive the car, made a deposit over the phone, came in a few days later to complete the purchase. I was in and out in about an hour and no pressure what so ever to purchase extras. How refreshing! Buying tip.....the cars they've had longer are discounted much more. You can find some serious discounts!

Excellent customer service and care

by from Houston, TX |

I just bought a new car from Joe Myers Ford after driving my Ford Escape for 8 years that I bought at another location/city. I was very impressed with Nick and Antoine's professionalism and how much they helped us with the decision. I'm very pleased with my purchase of a 2014 Ford Explorer and know I will be driving this vehicle for a long time. Thanks again for all your help!! Karen

Great Place to buy a Ford F 150

by from Houston, TX |

Joe Meyers for is a great place to buy a Ford F 150 truck. They have a great selection to choose from. Their internet service is great and the salesman was courteous and put no pressure on me at all. He helped anwered all my questions, showed me the various new features on the truck and got the truck ready to drive out. Great job by the whole Joe Meyers team.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Bossier City, LA |

I was given an online quote for the car I was interested in and I traveled 5 hours from home to test drive it. Of course, I was skeptical, but it was well worth the trip. The courtesy and professionalism extended to me by this dealership from the moment I stepped out of my vehicle was astounding. My salesman, Tony Morgan was great, along with every staff member with which I came into contact. I never felt an ounce of pressure, yet the entire transaction went smoothly and quickly. This was truly the best car buying experience I've ever participated in and I would highly recommend this dealership.

The BEST dealership hands down!

by from Texas City, Tx |

Easiest car buying experience ever. I started my shopping online with the help of Wayne Depenbrock. He always quickly replied to my emails and always answered my questions. He even sent pics and prices for me to look at at prior to coming in. I pretty much knew what Mustang I wanted before I got there. I went in test drove it and a short time later I left in my 2014 Mustang a happy girl. Thank you, Wayne and Joe Myers.

Great purchasing experience

by from Jersey Village, TX |

Joe Myers Ford/Lincoln was probably the easiest purchase of a new vehicle that we have experienced. The Sales Consultant went out of his way to find the Navigator that we wanted to purchase. Absolutely no pressure in making our decision. Joe Myers Ford/Lincoln has earned us as a future customer for our needs. Thank you.

My New F-150 from Joe Myers is fantastic

by from Houston, TX |

Call Tony Morgan in Internet sales and find a great deal with no run around and someone who reswpects your time and your money.

Great Dealership all around

by from Simonton, TX |

Joe Myers Ford is close to my office so I have been taking my 2006 F250 to them for maintenance and repairs for years and have their service team has always been great and very fast in getting my vehicle back to me so we went there for a new 2014 Escape. The sales team proved to be just as great with no pressure and no hard sales pitch, just informed sales people that have great knowledge of the vehicles they sell. The finance department was easy and quick, just the whole team was awesome.