Joe Myers Ford Lincoln

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040

New 866-220-9155 New 866-220-9155
Used 866-328-5453 Used 866-328-5453
Service 855-517-8592 Service 855-517-8592

The Texas Ford Giant. #1 Truck Dealer in Houston.

Service managers do a great job!

by from Jersey Village, TX |

I was getting my Custom tuned 07 mustang GT inspected, but because of the tune it initially failed the system readiness ecu tests. My service manager let me comeback in a couple of days when the system reset to redo that portion without repaying the entire fee. The service was spectacular!

2008 Ford Escpae

by from Houston, TX |

I was being charged for labor that I felt I should not pay. After checking with technician sales found out that I really did not need to pay for the labor. If I would have not questioned cost probably would have paid for something I did not need. In the end the consultant made it right and did take the time to check. The work performed was great and done on time.

Joe Myers

by from Cypress, tx |

2016 Mustang Gt Premium Package, the service was great and the staff "Jhon Williams" is the Best

New purchase/vehicle repair

by from Houston,Tx |

After 17 years as a loyal Joe Myers customer,buying a new vehicle every 12-24 months and ONLY letting JM staff touch my vehicles for ANY service,even state inspections even though the stand alone sticker stops are much faster,I had my first hiccup getting my new Roush Mustang serviced.It had been so long that I took for granted JUST how awesome the staff really is there,People jumped right in to take care of ALL my concerns,Going way out of their way to make me happy.I would especially like to thank my long time salesman Robert Martin and the always great Brandy German in the service department.I love my Joe Myers Ford.Thanks guys

April 22, 2016

Hi Robert, Thank you so much for sharing this with us! It is always our goal to provide the highest quality service to our customers, and we appreciate your repeat business and allowing us to earn you trust. Our team always enjoys working with you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Joe Myers

by from cypress, tx |

great experience I been buying my cars from this dealer over 8 years

April 22, 2016

Hello Jose! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your positive experiences with us, and we can't thank you enough for your referrals and repeat business. We look forward to helping you out in the future in any way we can.

Great Service.

by from Houston, TX |

Change Transmission oil, the found that my front tires were all most out of tread. I had them change the tires to.

April 22, 2016

Hi Rudy, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear about your good experience with our service department, and we look forward to helping you out in the future!

Customer Review

by from Humbe, TX |

Joshua was extremely professional. His honesty and straight forward approach made our shopping experience that much easy for us, as we knew what we wanted when we walked through the door. I could definitely recommend my friends and family to Joshua Terry.

April 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations, Kendra! We truly appreciate the feedback and your business. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear that our team could help. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service

by from Cypress, Texas |

Pleased all the way around. Good customer service and quick turn around on repairs.

April 22, 2016

Great to hear, Angela! It is always our goal to provide fast, friendly service to our customers from the sales lot to the service center. It was a pleasure working with you and our team looks forward to having you back again in the future.

Customer service

by from cypress, texas |

Brandy did a great job ,very professional in the way she carried herself

April 20, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words for Brandy! We appreciate the feedback and your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Friendly and Fantastic Staff

by from Cypress, TX |

Purchased a 2016 Ford Explorer XLT in less than 4 hours with a trade in. The staff were friendly and fantastic!

April 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Explorer! Our team strives to make the car buying process as simple as possible and we are happy to hear that they did just that for you. It was great working with you and we look forward to having you back again in the future.