Ray Brandt Nissan

4000 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

the best

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

the best my car was fix in a timely manor. and I was kept inform of the process at all times. Yes I would recommend Ray Brandt to all my friends.

VERY GOOD SALES PERSON ,MELVIN KEEP UP THE GOOD

by from NORCO LA |

DROVE IT ON MY FIRST 180 MILES.HANDLED LIKE A DREAM THANKS MELVIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP

Sales process

by from New Orleans, LA |

Our salesman, Dru Pierre was courteous and helpful. Everything went smoothly. Would buy a car from them again. In fact, I had purchased a new car from one of their other dealerships.

great personel answered all questions (great)

by from NORCO,LA 70079 |

THIS MAKES THE 3RD NISSAN FRONTIRE I HAVE OWNED,ALWAYS HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM,WOULD NOT CHANGE,LIKE THEY RIDE,AND PREFORM. MELVIN WAS A GOOD SALES PERSON,FELT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM,HE HELPED ME VERY MUCH,AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR FUTURE SURVICE . THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP,BEEN A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE. MANUEL(MANNY) FREITAS

Excellent Customer Service/Harvey VW

by from Marrero,La |

I always go to VW Harvey for my service because of the excellect service I receive from this dealership. It also helps to have a customer service rep. (Greg Woods) who always has a" great " attitude and a smile everytime I bring my car in for service. The facillities are always clean and the workmanship is always done in the proper amount of time. Looking forward to many return trips.

Pleasurable Purchasing Experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

On arrival everyone we spoke to was polite and helpful. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful in fulfilling our car needs. He took time to ask question about what we were looking for in our new vehicle and found one for us that meet our expectations of features and price. The actual purchasing of the vehicle took a while due to all the paper work that need to be done, but this was done in a professional manner. When we took delivery the vehicle was detailed to perfection. The sales person went over everything we asked about and even more. After er took delivery of the vehicle the sales person called to ask if we had any other question on the vehicle or issues. All in all this was one of our more pleasurable purchasing experiences.

Great buying experience!

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

We have owned a Ray Brandt Nissan since the dealership has existed. We unexpectedly had to quickly shop for a new car after our 2006 Nissan was totaled. The salesman, sales manager, and finance guy were great to deal with. They made the process so easy, and we got a great deal on an Altima.

Great service, professional, courteous

by from New Orleans, La. |

Very pleased with every aspect of Ray Brandt Nissan, from their sales to their service department. The folks were professional, knowledgeable of their products, courteous, prompt and easy to deal with. I will continue to buy my vehicles from them.

Excellent Service

by from Harvey La,70058 |

Great customer service (Excellent) In service as well as sales. The best customer service dealership on the Westbank. Keep up the good work.

Best service dept.

by from marrero, la. |

Don and the rest of the people in service dept. are the best of the best. They are what keeps me going there