Ray Brandt Nissan

Ray Brandt Nissan

4000 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

New 877-236-9810
Used 877-234-4882

We Do Business at Your Pace!

Nissan Sentra

by from Venice, La. |

The staff and service have been excellent . Addressed problems in a timely manner and answered all concerns with my car.

Great and fast service

by from Metairie, LA |

This is the best VW dealership in the area. I never have to wait for an appointment and the service is always great. Definitely worth driving across the river!

November 18, 2014

Hi Chasity - Thanks for coming to see us for your Volkswagen service. We're glad you were able to drop by and get what you needed for your VW without the hassle of an appointment or a long wait!

service

by from Westwego, LA |

Service was good and fast. There was only time for one cup of coffee.

November 15, 2014

Hi Paul - Thanks for your business and your five-star review! The only thing that's better than a quality repair service is a fast, quality repair service. Glad we could get you in and out quickly with what you needed!

Great Service

by from Kenner, La. |

I always recommend this dealer because it makes the difference in many regards. Not pressure when you are buying a car. Friendly customer service and a great service department for repairs. I had been a customer for the past 14 years and they always exceed my expectations. Thank you, Mr. Jason Sylve at the Service department for a great service all these years!!!

November 13, 2014

Thanks for your five-star review, and for all the years you've been our customer! We're so glad to hear that we're able to deliver an exceptional customer service experience with each and every visit. We look forward to seeing you again, and thanks for your business!

Service Department

by from Gretna, LA |

I just purchase my vehicle in June and had one slight problem with the air bag light coming on. The vehicle was brought back to the dealer and because this had happened twice, the suggestion by the service manager was to replace the entire seat. I am very happy with my service that I have received from Ray Brandt Nissan.

October 29, 2014

Hi PJ - Sorry to hear that your air bag light was malfunctioning, but glad to hear that we were able to fix it and get you back on the road! Please let us know if there's anything else you need, and come back to see us for your regularly scheduled maintenance (you should be due soon!). Thanks for your business!

Great service group

by from Luling, LA |

I have always been extremely satisfied with the service group at Ray Brandt Nissan. Very helpful, sincere, up front with cost. I highly recommend this team.

October 23, 2014

Hi DKranz - Thank you for the five-star review! We take pride in our service department, and we're glad to hear they've taken great care of you and your Nissan!

Great service

by from Harvey la |

The sales man Mitch was great 5 star service!!! I drove home with a new car I love my new car

October 9, 2014

Hi Michelle - Glad to hear Mitch took great care of you! Thanks for your business and the five-star review. We definitely want every customer to love their new car! Be sure to come back and see us for your scheduled maintenance, and let us know if there's anything else you need!

Awesome service, facilities and great sales reps

by from Harvey Louisiana |

My experience I had at Ray Bryandt Nissan was Awesome!. Both Sales Rep and Financial Persons and other Staff involved delivered outstanding knowledge of their position, patience, kindness and understanding to help me in achieving to purchase my new car. Kudos to R B Nissan! Hi Brit and Harold!:)

October 9, 2014

Hi Karen - Congratulations on your new car! We're happy to hear that every step along the way during your purchase was a smooth and pleasant one. Let us know if there's anything you need, and be sure to come back for your routine maintenance! Happy driving!

Takes the fear and hassle out of car buying

by from Metairie, LA |

I just purchased a new car from Ray Brandt Nissan. I did my research on the car I wanted and I found it on their website for less than any other site. The car had so many extras and the price was great. Of course I went in prepared for a nasty haggling contest. I was able to get the car at the price I decided was my highest price. The employees were efficient, helpful, honest, and a real pleasure to work with. I never felt like they were attempting to take advantage. Mike, Mike, and Byron, worked hard to make sure I was satisfied. The process was extremely quick.. it took about 2-3 hours. Byron was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing since he recently purchased the same one. He showed me how to use a lot of the features, was able to answer all of my questions, and walked me over to financing where I completed the transaction with Harold, who was also extremely efficient. Everything was explained to me in terms that I understood. Byron took my car for a wash, and saw me off. They will definitely get referrals from me and I will look to them in the future whenever I need to purchase another vehicle.

October 9, 2014

Hi there - Thanks for the five-star review! We're glad to hear that Byron was able to help you with the car you wanted, and took the time to introduce you to its features so you felt comfortable driving off the lot. We look forward to seeing you for your scheduled maintenance, and thanks again for your business!

auto service

by from avondale,la |

the service dept. is very wonderful every time i have my car service i'm always please with how the staff are very friendly and always coming inside the waiting room to check to see if your okay, are if they can be of any asst. to you!!!

October 8, 2014

Thanks for the glowing review of our service department! We look forward to taking care of every customer while we're taking care of your car, too. Thanks for your business!