Ray Brandt Nissan

Ray Brandt Nissan

4000 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

New 877-236-9810
Used 877-234-4882

We Do Business at Your Pace!

Love the service, the facilities and buying proces

by from Harvey, la |

Loved the service, buying process, facilities,humor of the Salespersons/Finance and my CAR! kudos to Ray Bryandt Nissan! Hi Brit!

October 7, 2014

Hi Shyloh - Buying a new car should be exciting and fun, so we're glad to hear you enjoyed your buying experience with us. Enjoy your new car, and don't forget about scheduled maintenance!

great service and buying a car

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

I have bought many cars in my life and always leaving the dealership feeling that somehow I got payed more than I should have. Ray Brandt Nissan is different. My salesman (Mitch) was the best salesman and DID NOT pressure me at all and gave me a great deal. The service department is great too. They get you out as soon as they can and don't "FIND" things that are "wrong" with your car. They do as asked and the facilities are comfortable too.

October 27, 2014

Hi bcgirl7774 - Everyone loves feeling like they got a great deal on their new car, and we're happy to hear that Mitch helped you find the right car at the right price. Thanks for coming back to see us for maintenance on your Nissan!

Polite and Helpful

by from New Orleans, La |

The staff in the service department are always polite and helpful. I've been going to Ray Brandt for service for several years and never had any problems. Recently went in for a routine oil change and some schedule Maintenance are was greeted a Mr. Jason Sylve who was courteous and attentive to my vehicle service needs. The vehicle service was completed in a short period of time while waiting in a clean and comfortable waiting room.

October 27, 2014

Hi whodatnola - We love repeat customers! Thank you for choosing to do business with us. We're also happy to hear that Jason in service handled everything for you and your Nissan in a helpful and timely manner. Please come back and see us next time you need another oil change!

Polite and Helpful

by from New Orleans, La |

Honest people to deal with no hidden fees

by from Belle Chasse |

This was the first time In my life and I'm old. That buying a new car was a pleasure No High pressure sales tactics. I asked for the best deal on my trade in and on the new car they did exactly that no back in forth with the manager I know it's was a good deal from dealing with others. They also gave a breakdown of sticker price. discounts , rebates etc. Where the others would just give price no breakdown

October 24, 2014

Hi Hotsy - Transparency during the purchase process is absolutely important. Buyers should trust a car dealership before they make such a big decision! Thank you for your business, and we're glad that our sales and finance team were able to make all the details of your car purchase clear, so you know the deal was fair. Please come back and see us for your routine maintenance, and happy driving!

Friendly Service!

by from Harvey, LA |

Customer service was excellent. Very friendly and very knowledgeable.

Great Service Department

by from Marrero |

I have over 340,000 miles on my 2000 Nissan Frontier and usually take it to Ray Brandt for all of my service needs. They have a great service department that have kept my vehicle running for this long and planning on keeping it past 500,000 miles. The service department is fantastic and the facility is very comfortable.

the best customer service ever

by from Marrero, LA |

I would like to thank my buddy Phil in the service department for an excellent job they did fixing my car thumbs up to you and your crew buddy

the best

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

the best my car was fix in a timely manor. and I was kept inform of the process at all times. Yes I would recommend Ray Brandt to all my friends.

VERY GOOD SALES PERSON ,MELVIN KEEP UP THE GOOD

by from NORCO LA |

DROVE IT ON MY FIRST 180 MILES.HANDLED LIKE A DREAM THANKS MELVIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP