Ray Brandt Nissan

Ray Brandt Nissan

4000 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

New 877-236-9810
Used 877-234-4882

We Do Business at Your Pace!

Sales process

by from New Orleans, LA |

Our salesman, Dru Pierre was courteous and helpful. Everything went smoothly. Would buy a car from them again. In fact, I had purchased a new car from one of their other dealerships.

great personel answered all questions (great)

by from NORCO,LA 70079 |

THIS MAKES THE 3RD NISSAN FRONTIRE I HAVE OWNED,ALWAYS HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THEM,WOULD NOT CHANGE,LIKE THEY RIDE,AND PREFORM. MELVIN WAS A GOOD SALES PERSON,FELT COMFORTABLE WITH HIM,HE HELPED ME VERY MUCH,AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR FUTURE SURVICE . THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP,BEEN A VERY NICE EXPERIENCE. MANUEL(MANNY) FREITAS

Excellent Customer Service/Harvey VW

by from Marrero,La |

I always go to VW Harvey for my service because of the excellect service I receive from this dealership. It also helps to have a customer service rep. (Greg Woods) who always has a" great " attitude and a smile everytime I bring my car in for service. The facillities are always clean and the workmanship is always done in the proper amount of time. Looking forward to many return trips.

Pleasurable Purchasing Experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

On arrival everyone we spoke to was polite and helpful. Our sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful in fulfilling our car needs. He took time to ask question about what we were looking for in our new vehicle and found one for us that meet our expectations of features and price. The actual purchasing of the vehicle took a while due to all the paper work that need to be done, but this was done in a professional manner. When we took delivery the vehicle was detailed to perfection. The sales person went over everything we asked about and even more. After er took delivery of the vehicle the sales person called to ask if we had any other question on the vehicle or issues. All in all this was one of our more pleasurable purchasing experiences.

Great buying experience!

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

We have owned a Ray Brandt Nissan since the dealership has existed. We unexpectedly had to quickly shop for a new car after our 2006 Nissan was totaled. The salesman, sales manager, and finance guy were great to deal with. They made the process so easy, and we got a great deal on an Altima.

Great service, professional, courteous

by from New Orleans, La. |

Very pleased with every aspect of Ray Brandt Nissan, from their sales to their service department. The folks were professional, knowledgeable of their products, courteous, prompt and easy to deal with. I will continue to buy my vehicles from them.

Excellent Service

by from Harvey La,70058 |

Great customer service (Excellent) In service as well as sales. The best customer service dealership on the Westbank. Keep up the good work.

Best service dept.

by from marrero, la. |

Don and the rest of the people in service dept. are the best of the best. They are what keeps me going there

Excellent company& salesman: Mr. Ruben W.

by from Terrytown, la |

Mr. Ruben was a answer to my prayer. I receive a pre approval letter from Cap zone in the mail and took a chance to see if I would get approved. I went it with money down credit score under 500 and I have 45 days to make my first car note payment. God is good and I had a wonderful experience here....

Professional and Friendly Staff

by from Harvey, LA |

Greetings to all, I went in just to view the Juke vehicles and was greeted by (Salesman) Troy Walker. He was very knowledgeable of all the vehicles, he especially gave very informative information on the vehicle (Juke) of my choice. He persuaded me to test drive the vehicle, the vehicle was so comfortable. while test driving he demonstrated all the features to make my test drive smooth as possible. Upon returning from the test drive, I just had to have that vehicle. My test drive turn into a purchase, he was very efficient and thorough. My entire visit was excellent. Hats off to Mr. Troy Walker.