Ray Brandt Nissan

Ray Brandt Nissan

4000 Lapalco Blvd, Harvey, LA 70058

New 877-236-9810
Used 877-234-4882

We Do Business at Your Pace!

Buying a new car

by from Mandeville,La |

Melvin could not have nicer. I got the car and the color I wanted . No hassle and it was great. Go see Melvin if you want a good deal and great service.

overall

by from New Orleans , La. (Lakeview) |

My wife and I purchased a 2014 Pathfinder in December 2013. The buying process exceeded our expectation. Melvin, our sales person displayed a friendly, trustworthy, professional attitude. I recently brought our Pathfinder in for service. The service advisor/writer was friendly as well. The service department was very clean and efficient. The purchase of our Pathfinder was the second vehicle we purchased from a Ray Brandt dealership. The purchase experience seems to be getting better and better! I would and have recommended family members and friends to the Ray Brandt dealerships.

Great service on a repair!

by from Gretna, La, 70053 |

Love how Mr. Mike Bush called & confirmed the service.

Great service, nice staff

by from Marrero, La |

I was prepared to wait a full two hours to have my vehicle serviced, as I got to the dealership later in the morning. I say down for about 10 minutes and was called to pick my vehicle back up bc the service was complete. Now I know this won't happen every time, but it was wonderful that it did.

Awesome dealership!!!

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

Outstanding service! They went the extra mile to meet my needs. I would definitely recommend you go here for your next car.

Great customer service

by from New Orleans LA |

Jason is the best advisor ever. Very friendly and provides detailed information in upcoming repairs.

The best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I had the pleasure of buying a new Nissan Altima about a month ago from Ray Brandt Nissan. My salesperson was Daniel B. From the time my husband and I entered the dealership, we were treated very well, very professionally. I could not be more pleased. Daniel was very friendly and honest. He listed to what our wishes were, and made suggestions to help us find a car that fit our needs and our budget. Everyone from the sales manager, to the finance person was very respectful of our time. They expedited the sale of our new car, which we absolutely love! I will be sending more customers their way, and especially to Daniel. For a young salesman, he is very polished in his presentation, honest in the way he deals with customers, and we appreciate the hard work that he did on our behalf. It is very apparent that he cares about satisfying his customers. Thank you, Ray Brandt Nissan!

Ray Brandt Nissan Customer Review 04/14

by from Kenner, LA |

I purchased a Nissan Versa from Ray Brandt Nissan and I couldn't be a more satisfied customer. I live a pretty good distance from this dealership and I am so happy that I choose Ray Brandt Nissan. Everyone at Ray Brandt treated me as though I was the most important person in the world. Hard to find in these times - great customer service and I found it at this dealership. You should check it out as well.

Great attention in satisfying customer's needs!

by from New Orleans, LA. |

Overall always prompt, courteous and compassionate about your needs. Typically everyone is always fully engaged in working hard at taking care of the customer.

Service department displayed great customer sevice

by from New Orleans, LA |

I'm not entirely too happy with my 2014 VW Jetta but I am very pleased with Ray Brandt's service department. I've had my Jetta serviced at Ray Brandt three times and I've experienced nothing but great service each time, thus my 'excellent' rating. The staff at Ray Brandt are very friendly and are always eager to help resolve problems.