Ray Brandt Mazda Kia

Used 877-802-6882 Used877-802-6882
Service 866-229-6081 Service 866-229-6081

Great experience!

by from kenner,la |

I am very happy with my experience at Ray Brandt Mazda. I told them what I was looking for and they were able to find a car that met my needs and expectations. The buying process was very smooth. Financing was a breeze and before I knew it, I was driving away in my new car. Definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had.

October 27, 2014

Hi Mazda6guy -- Thanks for coming to Ray Brandt Mazda for your new car purchase! We're glad to hear that our buying experience was hassle-free, and that you're happy with your new car. Be sure to come back and see us for your scheduled maintenance!

First Mazda service appointment was a great one!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I brought my Mazda3 to Ray Brandt Mazda for my first Mazda service appointment since I leased it in July 2014. Tracy Herbert was my Service Advisor. He took inventory of all the little quirks I've noticed with my Mazda3, and arranged for a complimentary ride to my office while they checked out my car. They were finished by the afternoon, and my first oil change was at no charge! Definitely satisfied with my service experience.

November 14, 2014

Thanks for the five-star review! We love repeat customers, so come back and see us again!

Great Service!

by from Harvey, la |

My service advisor was Brice. He was fantastic! Took great care of me and my car. I really felt like he cared about me and my concerns, and took time to address them properly. I definitely will return to Ray Brandt Kia for my future services.

October 28, 2014

Hi Dick -- Thanks for your business and the five-star review! We're glad to hear Brice took care of you and your car during your service visit at our dealership. Please do come back and see us again for your next scheduled maintenance!

Love this place!

by from New Orleans |

Always great service! Very friendly and helpful staff that makes me feel welcomed every time I go there.

October 28, 2014

Hi Angela - Thanks for your wonderful review! We do our best to make every customer experience an outstanding one. Glad we could take care of your car and get you back on the road!

Happy Customer

by from New Orleans, la |

These guys are always willing to listen and are determined to make sure that you know exactly what's going on with your vehicle.

October 24, 2014

Hi Dame -- It's our goal to work with customers to identify and diagnose service issues, to get those issues fixed in a quick and efficient manner, and to make sure customers know and understand what's involved in any repair. Thanks for bringing your car to us, and thanks for your business!

Great service!!!!

by from Gretna La |

Everyone at Ray Brandt kia has great customer service, no long waiting and their waiting area is nice and clean

October 28, 2014

Hi Brandi -- We're glad your visit to our dealership was a pleasant one! Thank you so much for your business, and be sure to come back and see us again for your next routine maintenance appointment!

Great service...quick turnaround.

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

Great service. Car was ready earlier than promised!

October 28, 2014

Hi Amanda - Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear your service visit at our dealership was quick and painless. Our goal is to get you back on the road with a quality repair as soon as possible. Happy driving!

Great service

by from New Orleans LA |

Brice in the service department was excellent. My repairs were made quickly and within my budget. Since I'm on a fixed income, I appreciate that he gave me several options for repairs now and those in the future. He also gave me a recommendation on a windshield repair company that could reglue the gasket. He was friendly and patient with all my questions.

October 23, 2014

Hi Peg - Thank you for your business and for your review! Our goal is to work with our customers to keep them happy and keep their cars safely on the road. We're glad to hear that Brice worked with you to identify the most urgent repairs you needed, and to give you a timeframe for when the rest could be addressed. We hope you come back and see us again, and let us know if there's anything else you need!

customer service

by from Marrero, La |

I didn't realize all the perks that came with buying a new car. This is my first new car, I went to Ray Brandt Kia and everything went so smoothly. Just went in for my second oil change and Mr. Tracy Hebert my service advisor was wonderful, he was so helpful and informative. I recommend this dealership to any and everyone.

October 28, 2014

Hi Elonda - Congratulations on your first new car! We hope you're enjoying it, and we're glad to hear that Tracy took care of your oil change with polite and professional service. Be sure to come back and see us again, and thanks for your business!

Fantastic customer-friendly service at Ray Brandt!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I leased a 2014 Mazda3 5-Door S Grand Touring from Ray Brandt Mazda this month. Aaron Stanley, the general manager, personally assisted me with locating the exact car I wanted, even though we had to have it transferred from a dealership in Texas. Aaron went out of his way to search dealerships across three states to locate the exact car I wanted. He was able to get the car transferred within two or three days, with no problem. He was patient and extremely helpful with explaining the terms of the lease and the transport costs for acquiring the vehicle, with complete transparency about all the terms of the deal. Aaron provided exceptional, customer-focused service to make sure I was 100% happy with my car purchase. I would absolutely recommend Ray Brandt Mazda as the dealership of choice for your next car purchase!

October 28, 2014

Hi jcbannon - Thanks for the five-star review, and for choosing Ray Brandt Mazda for your new Mazda lease! It's our goal to help customers find the exact car that they want, even if we don't have it on our lot today. We can work within our dealer network to find the right Mazda every time. Thank you for your business!