Leson Chevrolet

Service 888-876-0326

Right Price. Right Here

Great service

by from Harvey la |

They were a lot faster this time and a lot nicer than last time I was there if they continue to be like that i will use lessons more often

Great service. Prompt, friendly and accomodating

by from Harvey, LA |

Outstanding service and white glove treatment. I was unable to deliver my car myself to the delearship because of surgery and they picked up my car for service and returned it to my home when it was finished. I cant tell you how much this meant to me because of my situation. Thank you.

August 8, 2014

Cherise, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with the outstanding customer service we strive to deliver to each of our guests. We would love to work with you again, and feel free to call us with any questions or concerns about your vehicle. Warm regards, Paul Sposito, Service Director, 504-366-4381 ext. 1347, psposito@lesonchevy.com.

Great service

by from Harvey La |

When we came in just to look around Tiger greeted us and he started showing us Cars and my mate said he could not believe that we are actually with a car. We are enjoying our new 2014 Camaro. The service was excellent and I would tell family & friends.

July 30, 2014

Lillian, thank you so much for your positive feedback and recommendation, and it's fantastic to know that Tiger was able to assist you in finding the vehicle that is right for you. Congratulations on your new 2014 Camaro, and if there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to call us or stop by. Warm regards, James Shaheen, GSM 504-366-4381 ext.1245, jshaheen@lesonchevy.com.

equipment broke in your care not fix

by from harvey, la. |

After work was done, my xm radio has not worked. You said that the work you did was not near where my xm radio is located. Basically, you did not fix at no cost. But the xm radio was working before the work was done to my vehicle.

July 18, 2014

Lila, we sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations. At Leson Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and the experience you describe is not acceptable. I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak with you directly so I can further understand what happened. Please call me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Paul Sposito, Service Director, 504-366-4381 ext. 1347, psposito@lesonchevy.com.

Service work performed at leson chevrolet

by from harvey,la |

Service advisor Jorge Rico is a definite asset to your company. Knows how to talk to and listen to his customers.

July 17, 2014

Joshua, we appreciate you taking your time to share your feedback with us. Jorge is an asset to Leson Chevrolet and he is committed to attending to the needs of our customers. He will be very happy to hear that he was successful in that endeavor. Feel free to contact us if you have any further automotive needs. Best regards, Paul Sposito, Service Director, 504-366-4381 ext. 1347, psposito@lesonchevy.com.

Great service and knowledgeable advisers.

by from Gretna, LA |

I must admit that I have NEVER had better service at anu other dealership. The service advisers are very courteous and knowlwdgeable about possible problems. Thanks for your help.

Love my car, but the service is lacking!

by from Harvey, LA |

I still have not received my title, registration or plate yet and it's been a month. No one at leson Chevrolet bothered to contact me and follow up with me on this important information.

great service

by from thibodaux Louisiana |

I love the fact that i can leave in a rental if my car may take several hours to fix

2007 IMPALA VISIT ON 6/2/14

by from HARVEY LA |

JADE PEREZ WAS MY SERVICE REP. SHE ASSISTED ME IN SOLVING SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY WIFES CAR. FROM 1 TO A 10, 1 BEING THE WORS AND 10 BEING THE BEST I GIVE HER A 10 FOR HER SERVICE.

Great Service, No High Pressure sales.

by from Harvey, La. |

The sales team there, walked me through each process, took the truck for a test drive, all I can say is this is how customer service should be, in a world that is loosing site of customer service. Hope they follow through when I come back for my first oil change.