Leson Chevrolet

New 888-692-5978
Used 888-702-6995
Service 888-292-7701

Right Price. Right Here.

great staff, very professional, well organized

by from gretna, la |

I thought all the staff I delt with was extremely helpful. I had been to a lot of dealerships but this dealership made the experience much more easy. My sales agent was very knowledgeable of the car I bought

January 21, 2015

Danelia, thanks for this nice review! We make sure that all of our employees are knowledgeable and courteous and they will be glad to hear you were able to perceive that. We try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible for all of our customers. Feel free to come back and visit if you have any further needs. Also, check out our Facebook and Twitter for exclusive deals. Best, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great Service

by from LaPlace, LA |

It was an overall great experience, that was done in a timely manner, with great attitudes from the staff at Leson!

July 29, 2015

Danielle, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on an everyday basis. I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been pleasant. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Best regards, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com.

Good people to work with on purchasing vehicle

by from Belle Chasse, Louisiana |

I went into Leson Chevrolet with the intent of "just looking" at the Silverado. Within 20 minutes I was sitting in my brand new truck!! My salesman and sales manager were awesome to me. I left there feeling pretty good about the deal that we agreed upon.

July 22, 2015

Larry, we are so glad to hear that we were able to help make your car buying experience a good one. We love hearing about customers coming on the lot with no intention to buy, and ended up with a car the same day! Thank you for your kind words, and we hope you enjoy the new truck! Best regards, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great service

by from harvey,la |

Shane was great to work with, was fixed the first time will return and see him if i ever need service again

July 16, 2015

Eric, thank you for taking the time to write this great review. It is wonderful to hear that Shane was able to provide you with a great service experience! We appreciate you choosing Leson Chevrolet for your automotive needs. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

Tire repair

by from Harvey, La. |

I had a tire leaking air (nitrogen), & your service center patched & refilled it in no time. Always friendly & helpful when I come in. And always spot on about the time frame.

July 14, 2015

Lisa, thanks so much for this 5-star review for our service department! I am pleased to hear that our team has consistently been helpful and friendly during your visits. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Stay safe! Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

Friendly sales staff very clean facilities

by from Marrero,La. |

the only complaint is about the tires on truck i purchased a 2500HD z71 off road it came with M/S good year tires i asked sales staff if they could swap out for all terrain off road tires there response they could not do it seems like they could do.i am a returning customer for the seventh time.i checked with Good Year they recommended Good Year Wrangler Adventure All Terrain also they said the tires that came on truck were regular truck tires.I wish the management would consider swapping tires.thats not much to ask for after purchasing 2 corsicas,Beauville van,Tahoe,Silverardo 1500 pickup and Silverado 2500HD pickup

July 14, 2015

Gary, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our customers are our greatest asset, and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and we encourage you to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. It was a pleasure to do business with you and we hope to see you again in the future! Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com.

Great Customer Service

by from harvey,la |

Everyone was very helpful from Charlie the sale Manager to Mike the Salesman and a Special Shout Out to Mr Bruce the Finance Man

July 14, 2015

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Molly! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear that we could be so helpful during your visit. I will share this with the team and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Happy driving! Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Leson service department rocks.

by from gretna, louisiana |

Mr. billy was extremely nice and knowledgeable of all his accessories for my particular truck, I was very please with the shuttle ride back to work , and to put the cherry on top was truck was nicely clean and detail, WOW.

July 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Juan. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and Im glad to hear that Mr. Billy given you the experience you deserve. I will be sure to share your feedback with him and please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

Great no-hassle buying experience

by from Harvey, LA |

I was treated with respect by all staff members that I came in contact with, went through an easy purchasing experience and got the truck that I wanted for a decent price.

June 15, 2015

Keith, it is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every guest that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that is really great to hear. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

great service and friendly employees

by from Harvey, Louisiana |

I went to make an appointment for the following day and they advised me that they could do the oil change and rotate the tires at this time. I accepted the appointment and it was done in lest than one hour.

June 8, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, William. We are pleased to have helped you service your car. It is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

great service, clean facility

by from Harvey, Louisiana |

very friendly, rewarding customer service. Very informative and thorough. Would highly recommend their service to others. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

June 3, 2015

Harvey, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every guest with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to achieve this value with you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com