Leson Chevrolet

Service 888-292-7701 Service 888-292-7701

Right Price. Right Here.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Marrero LA |

I was greeted with courtesy and provided a comfortable place to wait for my vehicle to be serviced. The wait was not too long and they explained in detail what all was done to my vehicle to get me back on the road. A great experience!! I highly recommend this dealership and service department.

February 24, 2016

Thanks for your awesome review, Randal! I'm very happy to hear that our staff was of such great help to you. They take pride in their customer service and always make sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. All the best, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

Great Experience

by from Thibodaux, LA |

The sales, management and finance personnel were all very professional and made the vehicle purchasing experience a pleasure. I will definitely give them an opportunity for my future business and recommend Leson to my friends and family. Aside these compliments, I do have a negative comment of how less of a customer that I felt by the way my calls were handled by their showroom receptionist. She was very unhelpful and showed no customer enthusiasm. I did let the sales manager know this.

March 27, 2016

I am very pleased to hear our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Sincerely, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great Service !

by from laplace , La |

Awesome! I had Eddie as my salesman and he helped me very much and I would recommend him to anyone and I wish it's a way you guys can give him a raise in his pay because you don't often find people who are friendly and helping.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Ularn. We are very happy to hear that Eddie was so helpful during your recent visit with us. He is definitely a key component of our team. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Regards, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great service

by from Gulfport, MS |

Jeffrey, was our sales rep and I forget the sales manager's name that was helping us too, unfortunately. They were both great, very easy-going, which is unusual for a car dealership. They were exactly the type of guys we needed after going to a few dealers already.

January 15, 2016

Zachary, we are thrilled to hear we provided you with a great car buying experience. Jeffrey will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and thank you for leaving a wonderful review and recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Regards, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great Commercial Maintainance Division Manager

by from Gretna, La. |

Mr. Clay in the commercial truck department does more than an excellent job to accommodate us. He is the reason we always have our vehicles serviced and repaired at your dealership. We will always use your dealership because of him. David Alfortish

January 3, 2016

Thanks so much for the excellent review, David! Mr. Clay is definitely a key component of our team, and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com.

Great service, awesome staff

by from harvey, louisiana |

Got an email to remind me i needed an oil change. I called and made an appointment. Got there on time, and oil change lasted no longer than 20-25 mins! Awesome staff, and made us feel welcome and answered any questions we had. thanks!

December 23, 2015

Amanda, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that this was received during your time spent with us. And if you haven't already, follow us on our page for access to exclusive content! Be well, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com.

Great Service

by from Harvey, LA |

Arrived very nervous but throughout the visit everyone gave me all the information that made me feel comfortable with making a decision

December 23, 2015

Claudia, thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review and recommendation! Buying a car can be very nerve-wrecking, so we are quite pleased to hear our staff provided you with a comfortable and stress-free car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Be well, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218

Great service, Leson Chevrolet is the place to go!

by from Harvey, La |

I dropped my car off in the car drop off lot. I received a call the next morning from Hugo. He was very professional and made me feel like I mattered. He assured me he would take care of my vehicle and sure enough he did. Hugo didn't leave me feeling like a car dealership beat me out of my money and that's something you usually would feel dealing with a dealership repair service. But Hugo and Leson Chevrolet gave me great service and left me with a serviced vehicle, and a smile on my face. Can't beat that.

December 23, 2015

Hi Alvin and thank you for this great review! We're very happy that Hugo was there to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Be well, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

good service high prices

by from marrero la |

response time to getting my vehicle looked at and repaired was fine. I can put up with labor charges but what I will never understand is why the same part(same manufacture) that cost $110.00 at autozone cost &259.00 from the dealership. labor cost should more than cover the mark up since technician does not get paid &90.00 an hour. a week after having serpentine belt changed I had to replace the water pump. shouldn't this have been noticed when the belt was changed since the pump was apparently leaking at time of service and dexcool is a bright orange. had it changed by a reputable mechanic and parts and labor were under $300.00. parts and labor for a $110.00 steering column shift mechanism and $90.00 serpentine belts at dealership was almost $900.00. happy with service but just had to say this.

December 23, 2015

Justin, thank you so much for your kind and honest review of Leson Chevrolet. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Be well, Tim Colson, Service Manager, timc@lesonchevy.com

Great service

by from New Orleans, La |

Everything was wonderful. I especially loved how the staff appeared to go out of their way for me. I will be recommending this dealership to friends and family.

December 6, 2015

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Leson Chevrolet and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Kind regards, Michael Brenner, GSM,mbrenner@lesonchevy.com, (504)-366-4381 ext. 1218