John Keating Chevrolet

(3.9) 8 Reviews

21001 Crosby Fwy, Crosby, TX 77532

Mistreated customer

by from Orlando, FL |

I have had the worst experience ever with this company. I have had possession of a vehicle for 2 YEARS now, and can not get a title. This truck is just sitting in my driveway and I cant register it or do anything. I live out of state and can not go to the dealership to get this resolved. In the past 2 years they have changed management more times than I can count, and each time I explain the situation and am getting somewhere, that person is no longer employed. I have been promised help by representatives of the company and by others I have been accused of being a theif. I am a single mother of 4 little boys, who decided to take opportunity of a wonderful purchase for my family that has turned out to be the worst headache ever. An immense loss of money, time and energy and still no resolution. I have never been able to speak with the owner but I would love the chance to because I am sure he/she does not want to be represented in business by their employee

John Keating Chevrolet responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Patricia, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Keeping our customers happy is our #1 priority at John Keating Chevy. We are certainly confident that we can resolve this issue for you quickly and easily. If it is not too much to ask, would you be able to provide a copy of your purchase paperwork and payment receipt to the dealership? Unfortunately, with the amount of time that has elapsed we would need this information to verify ownership. This information can either be brought to the dealership or scanned and emailed to tmcmahon@johnkeatingchevy.com. And, once again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience we have caused. Thanks, John Keating Chevy 281.328.4377

buyers beware take a close look at your documents

by from humble tx |

i didnt have such and wonderful experience at this dealership.i came in selected and vehicle and there was paper work that needed to be signed and so the salesman brought it to my place of business and i signed all of the attached documents but this is where it gets messy. i'd called the finance department and inquired about the documents that i'd signed and i asked for a copy he stated that the documents had been mailed and i waited a few days and i called again and then the run around begins he would not return my calls and so i called Jonathan Williams my salesman and advised him that i was being ignored and right away i received a copy of my paper work in less than 24 hours now that's how customers should be handled but the plot thickens please pay attention: buyers beware there was a form left out called a warranty and on this warranty low and behold my SIGNATURE was forged yes forged for this persons finical gain not only did he forge my name he signed his as a representative on behalf of the company. o it gets better the GM called me direct and reminded me of what and good deal i had received and what and good interest rate i'd gotten and how he wanted to offer me free oil changes etc instead of terminating this person whom blatantly broke the law. so i say this to all buyers please beware of you documents make sure it is your signature that is on your contracts. shames on john keating cheverolet for allowing this type of behavior to exist.

2014 Silverado Tuscany Black Ops

by from Crosby, TX |

Internet Sales Manager Johnathan Williams assisted with our purchase of a 2014 Silverado, they were extremely helpful and gave us a fair price with exceptional service, financing process was about 30 min. We were extremely impressed with the service. We will shop there first from this purchase on and would recommend them to family and friends.

great service. well cleaned and organized facility

by from Crosby, tx |

Overall I'm satisfied with the service. I was updated on the service being done. After service was completed, I received a complimentary car wash. I'm very thankfully to have a service dept.dedicated to there customers

Great service

by from Crosby, TX |

Ronda Varner was awesome! She was very helpful and friendly! They had the exact car I wanted in stock. They made the car buying process easy with less than perfect credit.

Excellent service!

by from Houston, Texas |

My experience at this dealership was excellent! Our salesman, Miguel was very helpful and he took the time to explain my options. Mario and Hugo were also very helpful and very professional. Everyone who assisted us was highly knowledgeable, professional and all around extremely pleasant to do business with. I look forward to doing business in the future and send many of my fellow colleagues your way.

reputable dealership

by from houston, tx |

the staff was helpful and I was in and out very quickly

Overall good experience

by from crosby, tx |

The people in the service department are very friendly and knowledgeable.