Planet Ford 59

Planet Ford 59

19000 Eastex Freeway, Humble, TX 77338

New 888-474-5496
Used 888-905-6944

THANK YOU PLANET FORD 59!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Baytown, TX. |

I would like to say thank you to Daniel Fraleigh and Ronnie Lemons for making my visit to Planet Ford 59 one that i want forget. Very professional and took care of everything. I would recommend these guys to anyone. GREAT JOB!!!!!!

by from Humble, TX |

After a bad experience at another dealership (not Ford), I found your dealership to be a breath of fresh air. There were no deceptions or changes to the price I saw on the internet and everyone on your staff gave exceptional customer service.

by from Humble, TX |

exceptional , all involved worked to make my experience very easy. Very professional, will be looking forward to seeing the new facility when completed.

by from Humble, TX |

No one contacting me about the Murano !

by from Pearland texas |

Never heard back from this dealership! I was very interested in the 2003 Nissan murano that was recently posted. It was for a very reasonable price and looked good. Even if it was sold, I would like to have heard back so i could keep looking! My insurance company is about to close on my accident and i need a car.

fantastic

by from Humble, TX |

they were very eager to help and the purchase met my expectations.

Best of the Best

by from Humble, TX |

Great experience with all individuals that i worked with. No high pressure salesmen or finance. Price was fantastic and no haggle. This was by far the smoothest vehicle purchase transaction that i have experienced. I would definitely recommed Planet Ford to anyone for a vehicle purchase. Thank You

Excellent

by from Humble, TX |

I do like the new facility layout seems much more modernized. This is my second vehicle at this dealership and the time to process to complete a sale still takes longer than I think it should. As an example the SCION dealership in Humble had me in and out with a vehicle in 2.5 hours. This experience took about 6 hours at your dealership. When I buy a car I do thorough research so when I show up I am ready to make the sale. All of my shopping is usually done well in advance of my arrival at the showroom so I expect a bit more of an expedited experience.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Humble, TX |

Our overall experience was outstanding. All the staff at Planet Ford 59 were eager to assist us and provided us with all the information we needed to come to a decisions on our purchase. We totally enjoyed the experience.

fantastic

by from Humble, TX |

I have been Buying my cars since 2001 and continue to do so as Long as Their service is great and Honest.