Murphy Cadillac

3100 Lime St, Metairie, LA 70006

Friendly Service Department Staff

by from Metairie, LA |

Being my first time at the service department, I would like to say that it was a positive experience. I was greeted warmly and offered to wait at the lounge. Very nice and clean place.

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE!

by from Metairie, LA |

My salesman, Mike, was the most professional, courteous, and helpful individual that I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing a car from. He knew the product and how to get me the best deal for my money. Mike has amazing attention to detail, and will practically "bend over backwards," to earn your business and customer loyalty. Bernard was also great to work with. Thanks Murphy Cadillac! Thanks Mike!

Totally Awesome Experience! Such a Pleasure!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Murphy Cadillac met all of my needs, wants and desires on my initial visit so there was no more I could do but sign on the dotted line. My salesperson was referred to me by another extremely satisfied customer who has been doing business with this dealership for years. Linda Macke is the ultimate professional and she made this one of the most enjoyable car buying experiences ever! I have never owned a Cadillac and I don't regret my decision to make this purchase. I can't express enough how much of a pleasure it was dealing with all the individuals at Murphy Cadillac who assisted in my purchase. I would like to thank Bernard in financing who crunched the numbers in my favor. I would like to thank the salesperson from the New car lot who provided a good laugh on my first visit. I would like to thank the salesperson who greeted me and thanked me for my service when I returned to pick up my vehicle. Though our interactions were brief they were memorable. Murphy Cadillac....YOU ALL ROCK!

Excellent service, friendly people

by from Metairie, Louisiana |

Murphy Cadillac represents the kind of dealership every dealership should be. You aren't just a sales when you sign on the dotted line. They follow thru to introduce you to the service department. I've already met the receptionist and Mr. Murphy! Linda, my sales rep, wants to make sure I am completely happy and know this vehicle totally. I was assured to come back as many times as needed to "learn" how to experience the car. I have only experienced this kindness with 1 other person at a dealership, and it wasn't the salesperson, he was the financial person! Linda is genuine, knows her business inside and out, always pleasant, and not going to push you out for that next sale. She sat with me for over an hour setting up the car and on star, and this is a used car! If you want to get a good deal on a pre owned vehicle, and honesty, go visit Linda Macke at Murphy Cadillac in Metairie. She is terrific, friendly, helpful, and willing to work with you. Her first words aren't "oh I can't do that". Believe me I checked out 3 other dealerships looking for new cars before I went there! Joe had the car cleaned, it looked and smelled like a new car and it is a 2012! Thank you Joe! Now is the time to buy, deals to be made! Everyone at Murphy is genuine from the head man on down! Thank you Linda, Joe, Bernard, and Hi to you Mr. Murphy!

Good stuff!

by from Metairie, LA |

Recently purchased a used truck from this establishment and I love it. Linda was my salesperson and reminded me of an aunt with the kind way she treated me. Bernard helped clear up a title discrepancy with my trade in from California. Would definitely recommend this place.

Great Service, Very Professional, and Personable

by from Belle Chasse, LA. |

Wayne was our salesman who was professional at all times. He was very informative of our CTS 2013 Premium Cadillac. We spent 2 days at Murphy Cadillac and from Karen at the reception desk who greeted us made sure we were comfortable and that we were in need of nothing. Mr. Bernard who finalized our financing made buying a automobile from Murphy a memorable one and gave us a pleasant and positive experience. We were welcomed with open arms from all and for this reason we will defiantly return and refer our family and friends to Murphy and suggest Wayne as a salesman who has integrity, knowledge, and humor. Thanks for making our purchase of our 1st CADILLAC A GREAT ONE

Great Dealership

by from Mississippi |

We purchased a new Cadillac SRX. I served 30 years in the US Navy and the last 15 years in Southern Louisiana as a Boat Captain. My wife has been a business owner for over 20 years. We purchased our first Cadillac in 1995 and our first one from this dealership in 2000. This is our sixth purchase since then and we have always been completely satisified. Wayne Meyer and Bernard Wilson seem like family. It is an excellent dealership. The physical presence of Michael Murphy during our last two purchases had been a welcome and pleasant addition to this great dealership. My wife and I have been together for over 48 years and have purchased many vehicles in various states all over the United States. Murphy Cadillac is "NUMBER ONE".

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from New Orleans, LA |

I originally went to Murphy Cadillac simply browsing. I was somewhat stressed because I had recently been in a car accident and my car was totaled. I was really not in the mood for the stress that comes along with the haggle of buying a new car. While walking around the lot, I was greeted with a very pleasant smile from a sales woman, Tammy Conrad. She listened to my story and she answered all of my questions with a very patient and pleasant attitude. She immediately made me feel very comfortable. I walked away that day feeling as if that was my most pleasant experience ever at a car dealership. I promised her that because of her kindness and patience I would return and purchase a car from Murphy Cadillac...and a few days later that is what I did. I would like to thank Tammy and Murphy Cadillac for making this a pleasant and memorable experience. Cassandra Dorsey New Orleans, LA

Love my CTS Coupe

by from bOGALUSA,LA. |

Wayne Meyer made our Murphy Cadillac experience a positive one. The more I drive my CTS Coupe the more I like it. I feel like I got a real good deal. Mr. Murphy you have a real good staff I am looking forward to the premium service for many years to come. This is my 4th Cadillac, 1st from Murphy Cadillac, but I don't think it will be my last from here. Thank you

Great service...totally satisfied

by from Metairie, LA |

I have two vehicles - one a GM product (S10 Chevrolet truck), the other a Saturn. Whenever either needs service, I do not hesitate to bring them to the Murphy Cadillac service department. I consistently get quick service, delivered when the department says it will be delivered; and fixed correctly - never any need to go back to "re-fix". I rate them a "10" in all respects. - George, Metairie, LA