Veterans Ford

3724 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70006

Used 504-887-8410

Fantastic experience

by from Metairie, LA |

Great dealership. I was helped quickly and in a very friendly manner. Salesperson was very attentive to what my needs and budget were. Sales management was stellar. Had a fair deal done quickly. Everything was fully and easily explained in the deal making and warranty process. Went in around 11AM and was signed sealed and delivered in my new ford edge around 2PM. Can't recommend this dealership enough.

they smoke too much

by from Metairie, LA |

When I arrived at the dealership, I saw a group of guys smoking. My salesperson I'm sure is a smoker because I smelled smoke on him. I really didn't want to take a test drive with a vehicle I'm about to purchase so I went elsewhere to purchase. And what was worst is that the sales manager tried to speak to me but I saw him smoking too and I was so turned off.

Veterans Ford responded to this review

December 4, 2013

Sorry for your experience. I will bring to the attention of management.

Awesome enviroment!

by from New Orleans, La |

Recently purchased a 2013 Mustang from the used car lot. Travis was a great deal of help as he helped me compare a Miata to a V6 Mustang. I initially came just to check out the Mustangs becuase I had already had my mind set that I would be purchasing a Miata and will just stop by to get a feel for the new Mustangs. After the test drive and the walk around Travis gave me I was back to the drawing board. Needless to say, I am now a proud owner of 2013 Mustang and I absolutely love it. This dealership is highly recomended.

by from Metairie, LA |

I'd like to thank Barbara Brown for making the car buying process so easy. Simply she listened and delivered. A very pleasant experience overall. Thank you Barbara!!

No fast talking or pressure...just the facts!

by from New Orleans |

Looking for a car for my business. The folks at Veterans Ford have been great. My sales consultant Charles Antrum has been so helpful giving me all the information I need to make a confident decision. I would recommend Vets Ford to others - especially other women buyers. Super experience!

Donna Brooks

by from Metairie |

I came in to the dealership to look at new Ford Fusions. The saleslady Barbara took me to look at the models on the lot and a few other vehicles. She was very helpful, knew a lot about the vehicles and really made the process painless. They didn't have what I wanted at the time but she offered to locate the vehicle I was interested in or order it. I haven't bought my new car yet, but when I do it will be from Veterans Ford and Barabara.

Best car buying experience i have ever had

by from New Orleans , LA |

My sales person rob was excellent and very knowledgeable . They made my experience painless and actually enjoyable . I will be sending my friends to see them .. thanks vets

Veterans Ford is Best!

by from metairie, LA |

I went to Veterans Ford looking for a used car I could afford. Joe M. was so helpful, we drove about 4 cars before I could decide. I got a car with power everything, less than 40,000 miles and a sunroof for less than$7000! Thanks Veterans Ford and "Big Al" the used car manager that helped work out the price. I'm telling every one I know go see Joe M when they need a car!!! Amanda D.

Great experience

by from Metairie, LA |

I don't usually write these reviews, but I decided that I had to make an exception in this instance. I recently bought a used Ford Escape, at Veterans Ford. My salesman, Phil, walked me seemlessly through my purchasing experience. He and Tony, the used car manager were very helpfull, and very informative. I was also given the opportunity to meet the general sales manager, Wayne Maiorana, who was gracious and professional. I got a great value for the vehicle that I traded in, and paid a very reasonable price for the Escape, with which I am very pleased. The Finance manager was also very helpful, and gave me enough information to enable me to make educated decisions. So, the usually arduous process of getting a vehicle financed, was a comfortable and expediant experience. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Veterans Ford.

Pleasant and Respectful

by from Mobile, AL |

I was searching online. I was called once and not hounded. That was nice. Every other dealer I have made a connection with online has hounded me since day one of my search. Y'all seem to care more for the consumer than the sale. When my decision to buy comes in I will be there first.

Veterans Ford responded to this review

June 12, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words Joseph! We look forward to seeing you when you decide to buy. - The Veterans Ford Team