Best Chevrolet

2600 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Kenner, LA 70062

New 877-289-1817
Used 866-939-4260
Service 888-941-4562

Best Chevrolet Our Name Says It All!

Great Service

by from LAFAYETTE, LA 70506 |

My salesperson Juvernia Smith was excellent, this is my first ever new car and he made it happen for me at a price I could afford. He gave me excellent service!!

Stuck in the 80s...

by from Denver, CO |

Still use the "I have to check with the manager" style of business for every question. They waste your time, I was on hold forever while the phone person tried unsuccessfully to answer my questions. After 5 minutes on hold they had the car and then 5 minutes later they weren't sure they did. Then they said they need to check on the vehicle and would call back. I gave them two stars instead of one because at least they did call back to say they was sold. Good luck, be prepared to spend your day if you do business with these folks.

Should be "Worst Chevrolet"

by from Gulfport, MS |

They sold "our car" as we were entire! I understand customers in person can take priority, but our saleswoman, specifically said, "once you call and say you are coming I will hold your car for you." Enroute farm Pascagoula, MS to Kenner, LA, she called when we were in Slidell, LA and said he manager had just sold it. Fine, if someone walks in with cash, I get it, but don't lie and say you will hold it if you can't!!! My husband was crushed and it nearly ruined Father's Day this year! The worst part: we had a preapproval and they had all the information, nothing was required but our signatures! Horrible experience!

Great Buying Experience!!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Go see Nick Alongi when you're ready to purchase a vehicle. He made the entire process simple and easy. Not only did he get me the lowest possible price, but he's a math genius! This guy can multiply numbers in his head like Rain Man! So happy with my Chevy Equinox!!

Great Experience

by from St. Rose, LA |

I had a pleasant experience purchasing my vehicle my salesperson was Nick Alongi he worked very hard to help me find the vehicle I was wanted. He was very professional and helped me through every step of the process. Have recommended him to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.

The BEST

by from Metairie Louisiana |

I had a great experience. Wasn't any pressure from the salesman. Nick Alongi was very personable, got me exactly what I was looking for. He meet my budget and got me into a new truck. What else can you ask for.... Simply the BEST! If you want a new ride... Nick Alongi can make that happen.

Very professional!

by from Destrehan, La |

Our salesman, Nick Alongi, was so professional and really listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle. There was never a minute of feeling pressured or rushed. We got exactly what we wanted for a price that fit our budget. We highly recommend Best Chevrolet and especially Nick Alongi!

Review of Sales person

by from Kenner, Louisiana |

I got a card in the mail about BEST wanting to buy my Trailblazer. I bought it from them, so I wanted to see what they were talking about. Mr. Juvernia Smith told me i was going to get a great deal and I did. I love my new Silverado. He was very truthful with me and I am very happy.

Great service!!! Love my Traverse!

by from Harahan, LA |

Bought a 2014 Traverse from Best and our salesman Nick was so wonderful. He helped us get exactly what we wanted at a great price. Definitely recommend to go see Nick if you are looking for a car.

Honest salesmen

by from Kenner, la |

By far the best buying experience in my life our salesman Nick Alongi went above and beyond to make my wife and I happy. Wife's car went in for service and he wasted no time finding is a loaner car until the repairs were made!! My next purchase WILL be from nick!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE