Best Chevrolet

2600 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Kenner, LA 70062

New 877-289-1817
Used 866-939-4260
Service 888-941-4562

Best Chevrolet Our Name Says It All!

It's called BEST Chevrolet for a reason!

by from Gretna, LA |

Just purchased my second vehicle from Best Chevrolet, and I will go back when it's time for a 3rd. The staff, salesman, and finance people are knowledgeable and easy to work with. This dealership is a one-stop shop for purchase and also to service your vehicle. They have a great selection of cars, and above all are honest. I will continue to come back here because you don't get the run around like other dealerships.

February 21, 2014

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase. Your loyalty will not be forgotten. Please come see us for any of your automotive needs!!!

Best Experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I had a stress free car buying experience at this dealership. The staff is friendly and very informative. I found this car on Cars.com and when I emailed about availability, Bobby reached out to me in a timely manner and was very helpful. I set an appointment, came in for a test drive and was out the door in my new vehicle in under 2 hours. I will definitely be back for service.

Frauds

by from Kenner,LA |

Stay away from pre owned lot - Jamie and Karrissa will say anything to gain your business. I asked repeatedly that my used SUV be certified and was told sure no problem "I will do anything it takes to gain your business". Then after sale "well that was with original price". Jaime lies like a child - has no effort in his excuses; Karissa will do what she's told and has no personal feelings towards her customers. Stay away from this place or make dang sure you get all their promises in writing - Mr Benson should be ashamed of this place!!

February 24, 2014

I am sorry you feel that way. We do not have a Jamie employed here, but Carrissa is a great person who bends over backwards to help her customers. I am not sure who you are or what you purchased, but if you would like discuss your situation please give me a call. I am sure there is more to this story.

Butch T

by from Marrero, La. |

We had a great sales experience at Best chevrolet. Our salesman was very professional and wasn't pressing us to buy. We are still in the market for a vehicle and has put Best Chevrolet at the top of our list.

February 21, 2014

Sorry for the delayed reply. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

no go for used truck

by from kenner la. |

Sent an inquiry about an used truck. I was told that it didn't. Pass machanial inspection. So they were getting rid of the truck. Then a week. Later I get a phone call asking when I can come. Look at the truck.

October 29, 2013

Mr. Paul, We try to follow up with all of our customers even after the vehicle they were interested in was sold or wholesaled due to mechanical failure. The vehicle you inquired about was wholesaled due to mechanical failure. (Most customers would appreciate the call so they did not waste the trip.) There are no two pre-owned vehicles the same, so when the one you were inquiring about failed inspection we called and told you to save time. Then we followed up with you to see if you were in the market for another make, model, and price range. Once again, we tried to be courteous to your needs. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and all of our internet customers, and if we offended you by following up we are sorry.

Great Dealership

by from Metairie, LA |

Thank you Best Chevrolet for the Great Experience! It so easy. I spoke with Bobby F and scheduled an appointment. I was greated by Carrissa Jones and purchased my brand new Chevrolet Traverse. Jody and Wayne explained everything completely, and CJ in Finance had my paperwork ready with in 30 minutes. I am a completely Satisfied customer and will send many people to see you.

August 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review!!! We appreciate it!!!

Great Sales Service

by from New Orleans, LA |

Best chevrolet made it so fun and easy to purchase an automobile. Thanks for the enjoyable experience.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for the great Review!!!

Exceptional customer service!

by from Gretna, LA |

I recently purchased my new car from this dealership and was exceptionally pleased. Chris Klotz was very helpful and made the process easy for me.The manager Bruce also made me feel important. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market to purchase a car.

February 13, 2013

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it. Please feel free to contact us with any or all of your vehicle needs in the future.

Chris was easy to work with

by from New Orleans, LA |

I called Chris Klots a couple of weeks ago and from the minute he picked up the phone, he was very attentive to my needs and i could tell he wanted what was best for me! It was nice to meet a car sales guy who wasn't looking out for himself. He even called me after I bought my Tahoe to make sure I didn't have any questions and he helped me set up my first service appointment. He really worked with me to get my financing in order and he got me exactly what i wanted for my trade (The finance guy worked really hard also). I already told my friends and family to go to Best Chevrolet and now I'm telling everyone about Chris! If you don't want to be hassled and want a guy who actually cares about what you want, call Mr. Klots.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for the great rewiew!!!

Better than the others

by from New Orleans |

I read reviews of this and every other chevy dealer and I decided to write a review cause reviews are obviously from people who were probably half wrong or not so nice them selves. I shopped the other stores and Best was. The Best. Was up front and to the point. Haggled a little over price and trade and very quickly got the deal I wanted. Was in and out. Got a follow up call and my salesman did everything he was supposed to do! So don't believe everything you read. They are as good as they come! Highly recommended!

2 hour oil change

by from New Orleans, La |

Nice people but I dropped my truck off right when they opene at 7 and waited two hours for an oil change. It's everytime too. I always give second chances with this dealership but its everytime.