Bergeron Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3525 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002

New 888-789-5609
Used 888-641-0188
Service 866-665-3568

Proudly Serving New Orleans for 49 year.

I always come to Bergeron!

by from Kenner, LA |

I've purchased 5 vehicles from Bergeron over the years. Most recently, a Dodge Challenger RT. Jim in service and Harry in Sales - both were easy, no pressure! Bergeron does great work and have always been pleasant! I always recommend them to my family and friends.

2009 Honda Accord

by from Metairie, LA |

Mr. Reyes was our salesman. He listened carefully to what we wanted and made a suggestion for a car that would meet our needs. Although we had a list of several cars that we wanted to look at, we quickly realized that his suggested car was the best choice. Everyone at the dealership was very pleasant and low-pressure. We selected this dealership after an internet search we found that it consistently came up near the top of the list for 'best deals'. I recommend Mr. Reyes and the dealership.

My First Renegade

by from new orleans, la |

Excellent service. No bull. If you kow how to tlk to these people, they'll help you out!

2015 Wrangler Sahara

by from Hammond |

Renee has sold me 2-2015 Jeeps He has been great to work with so has Emmett and Manning

My First Challenger

by from Slidell, LA |

i did purchase 1 2012 Chrysler 300 two years age. I felt that was a good experience. so, I continued to go back to get my oil change there also. I have had excellent service from the sale department to the service department with your company. Thank you!! Marian Frost

Purchase of my 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.

by from Metairie, La. |

The salesperson (Rene Reyes) was extremely helpful and patient in helping me to decide on the most appropriate auto selection based on the info I provided him. He explained the complete process involved in purchasing a new vehicle; since it's been well over 20 years since my last car purchase. He also provided follow up calls after the purchase to make certain everything has been OK with my new car and was (and continues) to be available anytime I have questions. I have truly enjoyed this new car adventure experience and working with Mr Reyes. Sincerely,

My New Car Experience

by from Luling, LA |

I had a very nice experience buying a new car. Rene was my sales person and he was very nice and easy to work with. I appreciate his knowledge of the vehicle. I would recommend him to everyone!

First Volvo

by from New Orleans, LA |

Rene is definitely the coolest car salesman we have ever met! Our experience at Bergeron was quick and easy and all of our expectations were exceeded. We will definitely return for our next car purchase. Thank you Rene and Bergeron!

Purchased my first Dream Jeep

by from Metairie, La |

Rene was the sales person that made it all happen for me! Not only did he make the purchase happen, but made it happen within my budget! I was able to purchase an amazing car for an even more amazing price! I highly recommend him or anyone at the Bergeron dealership! The vehicle I purchased was a 2014 Jeep Latitude. Looking for a new car go see them at Bergeron.

Great sales!

by from New Orleans, LA |

My sales guy, Rene, was a great help and the coolest guy of Bergeron Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM dealership. Our family love the vehicle and was very pleased with the service.

my visit and purchase at bergeron

by from norco la |

Rene was very helpful, was able to answer all of our questions to our satisfaction we like that he was not a high pressure salesman. we are very satisfied with the overall experience, and we would recommend him to everyone we know, and we will be back, and we liked everyone alse we encountered here