Bergeron Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

3525 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA 70002

New 888-789-5609
Used 888-641-0188
Service 866-665-3568

Proudly Serving New Orleans for 48 year.

Good sales people.

by from Kenner, LA |

Went there to buy a new wrangler; they did not have exactly what I was looking for but located one in Texas. Had the wrangler shipped in and they took several thousand off the sticker price. Had a minor chip in the windshield when it arrived and it was quickly replaced.

Poor Service and questionable sales people.

by from New Orleans LA |

I purchased a 2011 Chrylser 300C with a Hemi from Bergeron. My saleman after I purchased the vehile was gone the next day. THe only good thing I have to say about the dealership is the finace guy tolked me into buy an extended warrenty which I had on my last 300 but the warrenty was from Chrysler which was what I thought I bought only to find out it was a CNA contract for extended warrenty. My first issue was water in the head light housing which Chrysler already had a recall on which wasn't fixed until I brought it to the dealers attention. The second problem was a paint defect on the header pannel which was repaired not once but three times. THis vehicle was plauged with problem form the start and I should have filed a Lemnon Law Suit but believing in Chrysler's 5 Star Service they gave the dealership I didn't. My next problem which was an on going problem started with my vehicle overheating. I brought the vehicle to the dealership and they replaced my belt and advised the vehilce was repaired but the problem kept occuring. THe next three time I brought it to the dealership they said it was a vapor lock in my radiator which the fixed three times until the last time where they said they had to replace my engine because the heads melted to the block. This repair created multiply oil leaked which the car had to keep going to the shop. The first year of ownership of my vehicle the dealer had the vehile for a little over 102 days. The second year they had for over 110 days. This year we are up to 8 days and I have to bring it back again. I am running out of room but I also tried two other local dealers that didn't want to look at the warrenty work because I didn't buy form their dealership. In this process I learned once the franchise is purchased Chrysler has little to no control over their dealers. My 2007 Chrysler 300C was a dream car, no problems only regular service work but it was bought in Mississippfrom a diffrent dealership..

My 2nd purchase from Bergeron!

by from Metairie, LA |

Good experience purchasing the car a year ago. Steve was very helpful, this was my second purchase from Bergeron. I will definitely buy from them again.

Great Experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

My experience has always been great in service. Maintenance in awesome. Employees are great and courteous to me every time!!

Easy Sales Process

by from New Orleans, LA |

I've leased my Jeep from Bergeron and the sales process was a breeze. I come here to have my vehicle serviced for oil changes, but unfortunately have trouble getting in for additional service. It's too busy and appointments are not allowed.

I always come to Bergeron!

by from Kenner, LA |

I've purchased 5 vehicles from Bergeron over the years. Most recently, a Dodge Challenger RT. Jim in service and Harry in Sales - both were easy, no pressure! Bergeron does great work and have always been pleasant! I always recommend them to my family and friends.

I trust Bergeron!

by from Harahan, LA |

I trust Bergeron. I purchased my Dodge Caravan in November 2010 and Harry was great to deal with.. I always bring my vehicle to Bergeron for service. Bergeron had been great to me!

I've been coming here for 15 years!!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Best place for your buying process and service!! They don't cheat you, like other dealers I've dealt with across the country... Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Arizona. Bergeron in Metairie is by far the best I've ever dealt with, and I love coming here! Very honest!

bad service

by from metairie louiaiana |

I have a 2012 dodge charger I brought a fog light kit they refuse my service because I didnt buy it from them what kind of service is this its a factory dodge fog light kit you turned down money and my service my rating for yall ia 0.

One of the greatest dealerships to deal with

by from Metairie, La |

Absolutely thrilled to have Bergeron as my local dealer. I have had 2 buying experiences through them, one for a Mopar '13 Dart, and the second... Well for another Mopar '13 Dart since I totaled the first within 4 months! So I'm going to write about both experiences. Pre-Buy: I went to the dealership having known everything about the dart, I knew no dealer could sell me on a car I sold myself on! They saw it and realized they had more to learn from me than I from them. My sales associate through all experiences, Kurt, was always willing to assist. He never pressured a deal and focused more on seeing if the car fit you. 1st M'13: I ordered it from the factory to my specs. There was a mishap though through the ordering and various trouble shooting. Computer problems and updates basically caused my car to cost more than when I ordered earlier and left my current order unable to be completed. Instead of forcing a price hike to accompany this, in an interest of retaining good customer relations, took the hit and held their bargain. Throughout the delivery, I was kept up to date with everything they had and was pleased by the service. 2nd M'13: Having all 500 been built, they had to trade it from another dealership. We again worked out a deal and I was thoroughly pleased. A mishap happened with the one I was expecting to get (other dealership didn't trade) and they had to go on a pre-discussed 2nd choice that cost a little more. They again took the hit and kept their deal. There was no difficulty with any of the progress, they really are customer oriented. Onto the dealership: The first visit I was not entirely thrilled with the dealerships building. It was outdated and older looking. They have one of the largest stocks of cars, but the front was dreadful. By my second visit though, they had dropped around a million on redoing their front and building a new building to make more space. It looks like a real dealership now and is much nicer to walk into. Top notch. The staff: All I can say is, everyone is awesome there. I know them all pretty well and can say they are some of the friendliest staff you can get! Mechanics: Being a first year model, minor problems are expected to happen. I have read of so many problems with getting them fixed, yet through Bergeron, not one problem. They are friendly and again, great people to talk to. Some of the biggest Mopar gear heads in the city. You can trust them with your car. I spent my time writing this since most times people write a review is because they were unhappy with what they got. I want to say good on Bergeron for being so great. If you are looking for a dealership to buy your jeep dodge ram chrysler from, Bergeron is your place.

Average Experience

by from New Orleans |

The dealership was under construction so the area was in disarray. The salesman was unfamiliar with the car so that was not good but I had already researched the price and the quality of the car. Got an ok deal but was satisfied because of the quality of the car even though it was used.