New Orleans Audi

3400 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002

New 866-460-9184
Used 888-505-7274
Service 888-441-1276

Expect nothing less than the best.

Great Experience

by from New Orleans, LA |

My experience with New Orleans Audi was amazing. The moment I walked into the showroom I was greeted by my sales associate (Jeanne Fitzgerald). She was very pleasant to work with, patient and was never pushy. I now have about 17,000 miles on my Audi A4 (2013) and just went through my second service interval. One of the coolest things about this dealership is the service bay. As soon as you drive up their scanner identifies your car and your service rep's information is displayed on the screen so you know exactly who to talk to. The waiting area is clean and contemporary with plenty of refreshments available. (coffee, cokes, water) I've been so impressed with my experience I've recommended 3 people so far to Jeanne and New Orleans Audi.

Audi of New Orleans

by from Louisiana |

We saw a used vehicle on Cars.com and visited this dealership to possibly purchase it for my son's first vehicle. Everyone was very nice at the dealership. We decided to purchase the vehicle for my son. I realize that a used vehicle is sometimes purchased "as is". However, as soon as we pulled into our driveway, the car alarm went crazy. I feel like they had to know about this already. I called them back and was assured that it would be taken care of. The alarm continued to go off almost every time we locked the vehicle. It even went off two times for no reason in the middle of the night waking up the entire neighborhood. My husband had to just disconnect the horn totally. When I contacted the dealership, and told them I was bringing it in like they said I could, they basically said all they would/could do was disconnect the horn. Really? This was very disappointing to me but especially to my son.

New Orleans Audi responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Dear RL, Please contact me about this alarm issue. Luke Williamson luke@neworleansaudi.com or 504-329-6295. I am was not aware of you problem until I saw the review. Thanks Luke

People Power makes the Audi Experience

by from Metairie, Louisiana USA |

We have bought 2 Audis from New Orleans Audi (Van and TEAM)! The people Van has on his TEAM is what makes the Audi Experience! From Clay Moret (Sales Mgr), Jeanne Fitzgerald (our Sales Person), Arthur Taylor (Finance), Carlos Watson (Service), Vincenzo D'Angelone (Tech), etc, etc, etc. Even the people that answer the phone are great: Sandy, Kristen and Victoria No secret, our next Audi will be from Clay, Jeanne and the TEAM!

Carlos Hidalgo

by from Metairie, Louisiana |

We have bought 2 Audi's from New Orleans Audi. The people that Van has hired are absolutely on the mark. From Jeanne Fitzgerald (our salesperson), Clay Moret (sales mgr), Arthur Taylor (finance), Carlos Watson (service), Vincenzo (tech), etc, etc. Even the people that answer the phone Sandy, Victoria and Kristen have such a great attitude. No secret, our next Audi will come from Jeanne, Clay! and the TEAM!

The Consummate Professional

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

I have recently experienced the distinguished pleasure of purchasing two Audi automobiles for both my wife and I from New Orleans Audi. Let me say that Jorge Quinonez is an absolute stud when it comes to providing excellent customer service. I was very impressed with his professional demeanor and attention to detail during his explanation of the various vehicle models and specs. He proved to be quite knowledgeable and provided an environment that even made my wife comfortable. I could not have asked for a more thoughtful and compassionate person to handle my vehicle purchases. I would highly suggest Jorge as your primary contact @ New Orleans Audi if you're looking for the best in the business.

Just bought my first Audi and I'm in love!!

by from New Orleans, Louisiana |

I just purchased a 2014 Audi A5 and I'm loving every minute of it. I originally wanted a used car, and was looking at a Lexus, but I decided to see what Audi had to offer first. Needless to say, I bought my A5 within an hour of being at New Orleans Audi. The car almost sells itself from the sheer beauty, but Jorge (my salesman) took me on the test drive that sold the car. He demonstrated every feature and showed me that there really is no other car that performs like an Audi. The price was more than fair, and the car feels and drives like $1,000,000.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from New Orleans, LA |

If you are car shopping, please go to Audi New Orleans, We met our salesman, Jorge, on our first stop at Audi and never forgot his name. We instantly liked him and truly wanted to do business with him. We went to a few luxury car dealerships and always compared the brands and the sales person to Jorge. We went to Audi on our "car buying day" to look at the Q5, but thought that we might end up in the A6. Thanks to Jorge, we opened our eyes to the Q7 when we had an amazing test drive with Jorge. He was right and it was the perfect vehicle for us. Jorge and Clay made the negotiation process simple and pleasant. When does that ever happen when buying a new car? Everyone at New Orleans Audi was incredibly welcoming, kind and professional. We've stayed in touch with Jorge and hope that he's around for our next purchase. I could also go on about the Q7. It is amazing and we have not had a single issue with it in its first 90 days. Audi for life!

Audi Family Thanks to Jorge Quinonez

by from New Orleans |

I am NOT a car person! But was in the market for a new car, and I dreaded the whole "car saleman" experience. JORGE QUINONEZ to the rescue!! He came highly recommended and did not disappoint! He was very knowledgable about the car and took me and my husband on an AMAZING test drive that highlighted the features on the Q5. The drive is sealed the deal! Jorge was patient in answering all of my questions; he was professional, not pushy. I felt very comfortable with my decision to purchase the Q5, and felt very comfortable that it was MY decision. The entire sales team was fantastic, and made the purchase process seamless, quick and painless. My husband currently has the A6, and with my Q5, we are offically an all Audi family! I would absolutely recommend Audi New Orleans and recommend JORGE QUINONEZ without reservation!

The Best

by from Metairie, LA |

I bought a 2014 S4 from Audi New Orleans. I never had such a great experience with a dealer. I exchange emails with Clay and he invited me to the dealership. On that day he introduced me to Jorge. Jorge took me for a test drive. I was already convinced. I thought things through over the weekend and I made my decision on Monday. Jorge had the car ready for me after work. What is the most remarkable is that they don't forget you once the car is purchased. You can send Jorge a text or an email and he replies to you within 10 min. Jorge will sell me my next car for sure

The best!!

by from Metairie |

I just bought a 2014 S4 from Audi New Orleans. I have never experienced such a great service. Employees are pleasant, smiling and friendly. They spent a lot of time with me and the salesman Jorge took me for a test drive. What I like the most is that you are not forgotten when you purchased, you can ask Jorge questions, he will reply to you the next 10 minutes. He would go out of his way to please you. Jorge will sell me my next car for sure!!

Great team work and professionalism

by from New Orleans, LA |

For the second time I had a great experience at Audi of New Orleans. After my 40 months of lease expired, I purchased the same car, that I enjoyed driving, and had a relationship with. :) Mr Carter was above my expectations again, knowledgeable, honest, and courteous. My gratitude to Mr Clay, Mr Taylor, Mr Antonio at service department, all with great customer service skills, and teamwork ability that can have any other dealership envy them. Outstanding job! Mr Carter helped me with the financial application, through e-mail, which made the transaction time much shorter, and I had my Baby Pearl ( 2010 Q5 ) move from Audi Financial Service, to my name, in no time. Thank you all for your help, you make me feel like part of the Audi family. :)