Lamarque Ford

3101 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA 70065

New 888-318-9302
Used 877-276-5590
Service 888-475-6818

more experience - higher savings!

Horrible Car Service....

by from New Orleans, LA |

I bought my car to be service on a Monday and didn't receive my car until seven days later. My AC blower went out on my 2009 Ford Mustang, hence my car was bought in on a Monday and wasn't service until Thursday. I had to rent a car for seven days because Larmarque Ford doesn't provide a courtesy car. I constantly had to keep calling to check on the status of my car. After, never receiving a phone call to pick up my car I decided to do a pop up at the dealership. Once i showed up asking for my car, the Customer Service Rep. replied:" We were just about to call you". I was charged $500.00 dollars for the horrible service. Lastly, after I finally received my car back the A/C only work for two days. I call the dealership back and was brushed off by a service tech to bring it back on a Monday. Consequently, I took my car to Don Bohn Ford and it was the A/C Resistor that went bad. I had to paid an additional $170.00.

Fantastic experience, wonderful service!!!

by from New Orleans, LA |

This is the first new car that I've purchased and Dennis Lamarque went above and beyond to make it a fantastic experience. I have been trying to purchase a car for over a month and would walk out of other dealerships frustrated and in tears because they were so pushy and made me feel slimy. The Lamarque experience was a 180 and was wonderful! The price that we were able to negotiate was incredibly fair and he got us an unbelievable rate for our financing which was greatly appreciated. The place is really family run, I met a half dozen Lamarque's, all who were lovely and helpful throughout the process. We will be looking for another new card in 5-6 years for our son and we will definitely be heading to Lamarque.

honesty, good pricing, excellent service

by from laplace, la. |

I have been dealing with lamarque for over 25 years. I have purchased several vehicles from them. I have always got a fair price and excellent service from them. When ever someone I know is looking to purchase a new Ford vehicle, I always recommend Lamarque to them. As far as I know, they all have been treated fairly and honestly with their pricing and service.

Non-sense at Lamarque

by from New Orleans, LA |

I went twice to see a pre-owned vehicle advertised on the website. On my first visit I was told a family member had checked it out to attend a funeral. That's right, it was being used for personal reasons while being advertised. The salesman apologized and said he would call when the vehicle was returned. Two days later I was called by another man named Kevin and told the vehicle had been returned. I arrived at the dealership only to be told that the vehicle was being serviced and I would need to wait ten minutes. The salesman, Kevin, was joined by Tommy Lamarque who explained that the vehicle was, in fact, at another location and it would take a few minutes to be returned. I was asked to wait. I asked how long it would take in real time? I explained I was on my way to work and could not wait long. I was reassured it would only take 20 minutes. I agreed to wait. After 20 minutes, Mr. Lamarque came back and said the vehicle was on its way back. I stayed another 15 minutes and then left for work. After another 30 minutes passed, I received a text message from Kevin saying he had returned and had the keys. I wrote back and said I thought his behavior was inconsiderate and unprofessional. (Remember, he had called me to come look at the vehicle and he had told me it would take 20minutes to retrieve it.) He then wrote an answer claiming he was not at fault for the delays and I was supposed to meet him at the other location. This made absolutely no sense and I did not wish to have any more interaction with Kevin. I called the dealership and asked for Mr. Lamarque. I was given his voice message and I left my name and call-back number. He never returned my call. I am now driving wonderful 2014 Honda CRV.

Excellent Sales Service

by from NO, LA |

I went to Lamarque Ford to purchase a F-150 FX2. Although I did not buy the truck, I felt really good about their sales approach. If you want no hassle, bottom-line prices - then I suggest you come here. Mr. Lamarque was at the dealership in all 3 of my visits and made sure he introduced himself to every customer. He also reassured everyone that he wanted to make sure I get the best price available AND he even showed the paperwork to back it up. He showed me how much he would sell the truck, how much he paid for it, his profit, & even disclosed the holdover amount (no one ever shows the holdover). It was a great experience, my first when vehicle shopping. I hate going to dealerships but felt good here. I really wish that the FX2 was in my price range ($10k off). I realized I wanted a truck that I couldnt afford and decided to pursue a different truck. I never provide reviews of any company, but felt obligated to share this very unique experience. Mr. Lamarque, thank you very much. I wish that my wife would have agreed to buy the car in my price range - the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro (an absolute steal that I would have sacrificed to get instead of getting that I need)!!! Ms. Irene, thank you too!!

September 3, 2013

Thanks for you appreciated feedback. We strive to meet every customer?s needs and look forward to serving you in the future.

Dealer wrecked the truck during purchase

by from New Orleans, LA |

I was looking for a very specifically optioned F150. I knew exactly what I wanted and did not even have to take the truck off the lot for the test drive (only checked 4H and 4L). After frustratingly trying to get an answer to verify I still had the current numbers for Ford's financing rates and them telling me I needed to run the report, someone finally could confirm the basic matrix which Ford offered at the time. When it came time to go over the terms of the finance, one of the other salesmen came over to inform me that a service technician ran the truck into the building! We obviously did not finish the paperwork. The sales manager assured me the truck would be repaired "like new". Being a company, they had the money to pay for it out of pocket and keep from having an at fault collision insurance claim against a brand new vehicle. Claiming it was "just like new", they refused to honor a diminished value for the truck. The manager only wanted to take $500 off. Not trustworthy. Beware

Awesome Service

by from slidell la |

we had a flawless experience buying our 2013 explorer. Everyone was so helpful and friendly.

September 3, 2013

Thank You Our goal is to hear feedback like yours form everyone. Love it!!! We can't wait to work with you again.

Hands Down the BEST Dealership in the Metro Area

by from Slidell, Louisiana |

I researched the 2012 Mustang for an entire year before I was ready to purchase, then proceeded to email all the dealerships in the entire New Orleans Metro Area, even as far as Mississippi. Most offered inflated prices or emailed and called to get you to "...come in and see our inventory..." (even though I was VERY specific about what I wanted) or never bothered to contact me or follow up (their loss). Of the two dealerships I visited, one never called me again and the other was completely unprepared (they seemed to "forget" what I was looking for) and had an unreasonable attitude for whatever reason, like I was wasting their time. Lamarque Ford kept contact strictly via email, never pressured me to come by, and ultimately offered the most competitive price (and a better financing rate than my bank) so haggling was not even part of the process. I eventually showed up unannounced and made the purchase - they were true to their word and the entire purchase process was wonderful - I thought I would never say that about a dealership, but hands down they were just great. The only caveat to this adventure was I purchased a white Mustang (not the color I wanted, in fact, it was a color I didn't want, but the PRICE WAS RIGHT) as it was at another dealership at the time, but somehow that fell through and they offered either a Kona Blue or Black Mustang (same package) in its place. I opted for the Kona Blue and I have to say had I seen all the colors side by side, it would have been my first choice instead of the Grabber Blue, so everything worked out perfect. Perhaps it was my approach (via the Internet), but I was expecting the same pushy tactics you find elsewhere throughout the purchase, but it never materialized. The facilities are top notch and the staff was great - this is not your 'typical' dealership. It seems Lamarque Ford is the only dealership in the area that understands the way people want to do business is changing, and they are keeping up. I truly feel sorry for people purchasing new vehicles elsewhere (unless you take my Mother with you, aka the Hagglemeister). With a few tweaks to their business model (especially via the Internet), Lamarque could OWN all the Ford sales in the area.

September 3, 2013

Wow!! Your comment makes all of us here at Lamarque Ford smile.) It's a beautiful thing to know that our goal was accomplished. Please keep telling your friends and family about us. We look forward to working with you again.