Lamarque Ford

3101 Williams Blvd, Kenner, LA 70065

New 888-318-9302
Used 877-276-5590
Service 888-475-6818

more experience - higher savings!

Service after the sale

by from Kenner, LA |

I have purchased several vehicles from Lamarque Ford. Any time I need any type of maintenance or check up, I bring it to Lamarque and no one else. Their service is prompt with minimum wait time. Their staff is always courteous and attentive to your needs. I have always been satisfied and recommend Lamarque to my friends and relatives.

Best Service Deoartment Ever

by from Covington |

I love Lamarque Ford's service department. I live in Covington and drive about 40 miles to get my car serviced, passing up several other dealerships, because I know I can trust Lamarque Ford to take the best care of my car. The service department employees are all friendly, professional, and truly care about the best customer service.

Easy, fast, friendly, clean...works for me!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I brought my car in for service, and it was easy peezy. I pulled into Lamarque's service lane and was greeted quickly. The service advisor listened and didn't make me feel rushed, even though I kind of had a list of things I wanted checked out. I was offered an air conditioned waiting area to wait in that had refreshments. It was clean and didn't look like other dirty service waiting areas I have been to. The service advisor updated me in a timely fashion. I had an altogether pleasant experience, and will return to have my car serviced at Lamarque in the future. Oh, yeah...and car fixed, no problems!!

Service Dept - EXCELLENCE

by from Kenner, LA |

It's not often that I care to right a review, but I just can't get it off my mind how satisfied I was the last time I brought my 2010 Escape in for servicing. So I felt that I should let others know.... I had a throttle body go out on me 2-years ago, brought it to Lamarque Ford and paid my deductible of $200.00. I recently got a Ford Recall letter about throttle bodies and Becky Brown in the Service Dept. got me my $200.00 back immediately. I also received another Ford Recall letter recently about problems with the steering column. I brought it in and was out of there in less than an hour. My wife has purchased her last four cars, all Fords, from Lamarque Ford. She currently has a Ford 500. We both bring our vehicles in regularly for THE WORKS and are always given the best customer service. The entire Service Dept. staff are extremely nice and considerate to our needs. My wife bought her first car, a brand new red '71 Ford Torino from Ronnie Lamarque back in the 70's at Bill Watson Ford where he was the Used Car Manager. We have been relying on Lamarque Ford for all our vehicle needs for years with absolutely no complaints.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Covington, LA |

When we bought our Platinum F-150 from Tommy Lamarque, we purchased a beautiful used vehicle for a great price and enjoyed doing business with him. The customer service from all departments involved was exceptional. We are happy to say (over time) this is our third Lamarque Ford vehicle for our household.

Excellent Service Department

by from Covington, LA |

The Service Department always gets my tires rotated and oil changed in less than an hour. I only bring my vehicle to this dealership. They are always friendly and ready to serve.

Outstanding Service

by from Mandeville, LA |

The gentlemen at Lamarque Ford, Freddie Davis in sales and John Dore in service were extremely helpful and kind. Completely satisfied with this dealership. Will recommend their service to family & friends. In the event of another purchase, it will be done at this dealership.

No sense of URGENCY once car is purchased.

by from Kenner, Louisiana |

I brought my car to be serviced last Monday and have spent much of my time trying to contact someone in the service department for updates. I have heard excuse after excuse of why it isn't yet fixed. Yet, both the service advisor and manager have had time to take days off, have an hour long lunch and leave early for a holiday the day before. Pathetic service department who cares less about customer service. I used to be an avid Ford customer until I purchased a Honda. Now I remember why I haven't owned a Ford in 10 years and will not ever own one again! Sorry Ford, get your act together.

Horrible Car Service....

by from New Orleans, LA |

I bought my car to be service on a Monday and didn't receive my car until seven days later. My AC blower went out on my 2009 Ford Mustang, hence my car was bought in on a Monday and wasn't service until Thursday. I had to rent a car for seven days because Larmarque Ford doesn't provide a courtesy car. I constantly had to keep calling to check on the status of my car. After, never receiving a phone call to pick up my car I decided to do a pop up at the dealership. Once i showed up asking for my car, the Customer Service Rep. replied:" We were just about to call you". I was charged $500.00 dollars for the horrible service. Lastly, after I finally received my car back the A/C only work for two days. I call the dealership back and was brushed off by a service tech to bring it back on a Monday. Consequently, I took my car to Don Bohn Ford and it was the A/C Resistor that went bad. I had to paid an additional $170.00.

Fantastic experience, wonderful service!!!

by from New Orleans, LA |

This is the first new car that I've purchased and Dennis Lamarque went above and beyond to make it a fantastic experience. I have been trying to purchase a car for over a month and would walk out of other dealerships frustrated and in tears because they were so pushy and made me feel slimy. The Lamarque experience was a 180 and was wonderful! The price that we were able to negotiate was incredibly fair and he got us an unbelievable rate for our financing which was greatly appreciated. The place is really family run, I met a half dozen Lamarque's, all who were lovely and helpful throughout the process. We will be looking for another new card in 5-6 years for our son and we will definitely be heading to Lamarque.

honesty, good pricing, excellent service

by from laplace, la. |

I have been dealing with lamarque for over 25 years. I have purchased several vehicles from them. I have always got a fair price and excellent service from them. When ever someone I know is looking to purchase a new Ford vehicle, I always recommend Lamarque to them. As far as I know, they all have been treated fairly and honestly with their pricing and service.