Planet Ford 45

Used 888-566-5513
Service 877-438-9197

Good Service

by from Spring,TX |

Excellent. My second buying experience at Planet and while both have been good, this one was even better than the first. Planet obviously listens to their customers.

Superior Sales experience

by from Spring, TX |

Excellent!!! This is the second vehicle I have bought from Planet Ford and I will keep coming back. Great prices, friendly staff, and not pushy. They are selling but not pushing.

Expected good service, received good service

by from Spring, TX |

We were provided with excellent service all around. Ryan Allen was very helpful and we enjoyed all of our interactions we had with him. The finance department was easy to work with. We will be returning customers. Thank you to all involved with our purchase we feel that this is how customer service should always be!

Car Buying Experience

by from HEMPSTEAD,TX |

Craig Jones & Kenneth Lazard....I called Craig & Kenneth and told them I need a New car for my wife. It was late and Kenneth Lazard stayed late to wait for me on Saturday night. We started the deal and on Monday again we got there late coming from an hour and a half drive away Craig on his way home turned around and came back to make sure we were taken care of. Kenneth Lazard greeted us with open arms as we arrived. These 2 guys and the staff treat you like they have been knowing you for years. This is our second purchase in a month and we wouldn't have went any place else. Shout out to the Aftermarket Team as well. If you need anything for your car or truck they are the guys to make it happen.

Painless Buying Expirence

by from Spring, TX |

Craig Jones is the best! I have bought 3 trucks from him and my friends have bought 15

I got exactly what I wanted

by from Spring, TX |

Mike and Bill did great in taking care of my needs. They found exactly what I wanted.

Very Much Pleased

by from Spring, TX |

Good. Sales person was great. Devin was very positive and sincere. .

Daniel Stevens Is The Reason To Go Here!!!

by from Spring TX |

I went here to look at a new truck cause mine was withering away. I had a good idea of what i wanted and was pretty specific too. Daniel Stevens went above and beyond. I recommend you go see him.

Excellent All Way Around

by from Spring, TX |

I can honestly say that our sales man Jaime Perez was the best part of our visit to Planet ford 45. He should be given a raise, and made a partner..... Awesome person to deal with.

Best dealer experience yet.

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a new SuperDuty and have bought 3 new cars in 3 years, this was my first Ford and the best experience I have had. I came in to look, but my salesman, Daniel Stevens, and worked with me and my trade-in to the point where I got everything I asked, and couldn't pass up the offer. The sevice was prompt, Daniel greeted me before I even made it in to the showroom, showed me what I was looking for and was knowledgeable of all the options and systems of the vehicle. Their original trade-in offer was a bit low, I told them what I needed out of my vehicle and what I was looking to spend. They did what they do in the sales office, and came back with everything I asked for, I agreed to buy and they even finance me at a lower rate than I had researched earlier. I got more than what I was expecting for less than I was expecting... which is always a great feeling. I couldn't be happier with my new SuperDuty and Planet Ford 45.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Houston, TX |

Daniel Stevens is a great Salesman. He was very helpful in getting me out of my Ranger and putting me in my new F-150. Sales Mgr., Dave Moran sealed the deal. I'm very pleased. Will send everyone to Daniel Stevens! If you are looking for a great experience and a great deal, ask for Daniel Stevens.