Planet Ford 45

Used 888-566-5513
Service 877-438-9197

Good Service

by from Spring,TX |

Excellent. My second buying experience at Planet and while both have been good, this one was even better than the first. Planet obviously listens to their customers.

Daniel Stevens Is The Reason To Go Here!!!

by from Spring TX |

I went here to look at a new truck cause mine was withering away. I had a good idea of what i wanted and was pretty specific too. Daniel Stevens went above and beyond. I recommend you go see him.

Excellent All Way Around

by from Spring, TX |

I can honestly say that our sales man Jaime Perez was the best part of our visit to Planet ford 45. He should be given a raise, and made a partner..... Awesome person to deal with.

Best dealer experience yet.

by from Houston, TX |

I bought a new SuperDuty and have bought 3 new cars in 3 years, this was my first Ford and the best experience I have had. I came in to look, but my salesman, Daniel Stevens, and worked with me and my trade-in to the point where I got everything I asked, and couldn't pass up the offer. The sevice was prompt, Daniel greeted me before I even made it in to the showroom, showed me what I was looking for and was knowledgeable of all the options and systems of the vehicle. Their original trade-in offer was a bit low, I told them what I needed out of my vehicle and what I was looking to spend. They did what they do in the sales office, and came back with everything I asked for, I agreed to buy and they even finance me at a lower rate than I had researched earlier. I got more than what I was expecting for less than I was expecting... which is always a great feeling. I couldn't be happier with my new SuperDuty and Planet Ford 45.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

by from Houston, TX |

Daniel Stevens is a great Salesman. He was very helpful in getting me out of my Ranger and putting me in my new F-150. Sales Mgr., Dave Moran sealed the deal. I'm very pleased. Will send everyone to Daniel Stevens! If you are looking for a great experience and a great deal, ask for Daniel Stevens.

DANIEL STEVENS-BEST SALESMAN & DAVE MORAN-BEST MGR

by from Houston, TX |

The conclusion to my experience Dec 3, 2014 at Planet Ford in Spring is that it is the best dealership in town. Daniel Stevens is the best Salesman and Dave Moran is the best Sales Manager that I've ever met. If you want the best deal ever, ask for Daniel. He's very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, a great listener, has patience & understanding and makes you feel like you're so special. DANIEL WILL GET YOU WHAT YOU WANT! DAVE MORAN WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN! I got my F-150 Sport, 4 door and I love it! Thank you Daniel Stevens and Dave Moran! Love you guys!

I got exactly what I wanted

by from Spring, TX |

Bill Lynch did a great job of handling my new F150 purchase. .

Willingness to Work With You!

by from Spring, TX |

David Mena was very helpful and walked us thru every step of the process.

Easy to work with!

by from Spring, TX |

We found our experience at pl to be first class. Jacoby couldn't make it any more plesant. I would recommend pl to friends and family.

quick and friendly service

by from Spring, TX |

Overall experience was excellent. Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Nice facility, trustworthy staff

by from Spring, TX |

I walked in with NO expectations of buting a car..Ken was at the door when i came in and he took it from there..He was so nice and he stayed positive when i wasnt sure i was going to get it..everyone there was very nice and very helpful..Ken is an amazing car dealer..very positive and keeps you helpful..he stayed with me the whole time walked me out, helped me get things out of my old truck and has contacted me via email, to check on me...Planet Ford Is the place to go for a great car and GREAT SERVICE!!! THANK U KEN AND MY FINANCE guy(forgot his name but he was very nice as well)..