Covert Chevrolet GMC Buick

702 Hwy 71 West, Bastrop, TX 78602

New 877-736-8141 New 877-736-8141
Used 877-212-0673 Used 877-212-0673
Service 866-593-3419 Service 866-593-3419

No Matter Where You Shop, No Matter What You've Been Offered, We'll Beat It!!!

COVERT DEALERSHIP IS THE BEST!!!

by from AUSTIN TX |

HAD GREAT EXPERIANCE IN BUYING A TRUCK AND ALSO IN SERVICE DEPARTMENT....

Do not use Covert Bastrop

by from Bastop TX |

I had the car in for two items to be fixed. First, the car engine sounds like a washing machine. They returned the car saying that the could not find anything wrong. It still sounds like a washing machine. Second, the tire pressure sensors were installed incorrectly. They fixed the problem, but my right rear tire was losing air. I thought that I had run over something and brought it into a tire repair shop. The reason why I was losing air is that the sensor was installed incorrectly. Now I am out $30 dollars for repair and air. Finally, my car has a dent in it that was not there when it went into the shop. I picked up my car near closing time and drove the car straight home. It sat in the driveway ( in the middle of 5 acres ) all weekend long. On Monday morning, I notice the dent when I got into the car to go to work. Finally I want to express my major frustration with this dealership. This is my second Cruz, this dealership told me again and again that they could not find anything wrong with my first Cruz's transmission; the transmission cratered at 106,000 and cost me $4,000 to fix. I will never use this dealership again and I will tell all of my friends not to buy a Chevrolet or use the dealership for service on their vehicles.

Great experience, Had us in and out quickly.

by from Austin, TX |

Our salesperson was Rick, and he was great to work with! He DID NOT waste our time playing games. He gave us the best price he was able to do, which ended being the best price within a 200 mile radius. Absolutely no back and forth games. We were in and out quickly. Kind of nice that their sales department is open on Sunday.

New Truck Purchase

by from Bryan TX |

My Sale person was Joe Figueroa, I live in Bryan - College Station which is an hour 1/2 away from the dealership. When I call I knew exactly what I wanted to purchase I told him this and he found several truck that fix what I was looking for. for about four hours the first day I call, he sent pic of the trucks inside and out and exchange several phone call to talk about the trucks. he never tried to up sale me on a truck that I did not want or need. I also was able to drive up there an test drive the truck even with Joe off of work that weekend. when I arrived for the test drive every thing was ready to go with no one hassling us. I can not say enough about Joe Figueroa and Covert Chevrolet, the next truck I buy I know where I'm going first.

Fantastic dealership

by from Austin, Texas |

Fantastic dealership. The pressure is low, customer service high, and prices are great.