Appel Ford

1820 Highway 290 West, Brenham, TX 77833

New 888-835-5459
Used 888-308-0324
Service 877-271-4677

"The Best Place in Texas to Buy Your Next Truck!"

Mike Leonard/ Appel Ford

by from Austin, Texas |

My experience at Apple Ford Brenham with Mike Leonard was excellent. He always overpass expectatives and I will get back to the same location for my net car.

Great dealership

by from Brenham, TX |

It was the best experience I ever had buying a new car. Was treated with respect. In and out in approximately 3 to 4 hours. My wife and I will always shop at Appel ford. I Can't see shopping anywhere else. The folks there are truly the best.

Appel Ford responded to this review

February 9, 2015

Richard, thank you for the review. Thank you for your business.

Great People. A pleasure to do business with.

by from Brenham, TX |

Friendly, clean and easy to work with. Went out of their way to make me happy!

Appel Ford responded to this review

February 9, 2015

Thank you Carla, for the nice review. Once again thank you for your business.

Best Dealer in Texas

by from Burton, Tx |

Appel Ford is the best Dealer in Texas...Jon Hill is the best and is always there to say Thank You and to make sure you are always happy....All of the Employees in Service, Quick Lane and Sales are the best they are always willing to help in anyway they can....Thanks for all you do and keep up the great work.....

Best Ford Dealer, Best Ford Service

by from Burton, TX |

My buying experience was the best. Mike Leonard was my salesman and Frank Crawford was the Finance Manager both were the best to help me find a car that would be the best for me. Mike also was great at explaining all of the things in the car so that I would know how all things work. Frank was also very helpful with the paper work...I just want to say Thanks to Appel Ford for helping me and I am proud to drive my Ford Focus with the APPEL Sticker on the back.....If you are in need of a vehicle I would suggest that you call Mike Leonard and he will fix you up....

Good sales team.

by from Houston, Texas |

My auto purchase went smoothly. Quick & efficient.

You can't go wrong with Appel Ford!!

by from La Grange, Texas |

Hands down Appel Ford has been the BEST buying experience I have ever had! Not only did I get a great deal on the pre-owned vehicle I wanted, but their service during the buying process and service after the sale was exceptional! Mike Leonard and all the Appel Ford staff make you part of the Appel Ford family from the get go! If you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle Appel Ford is the way to go. Leave the big city car lot pressure behind and take the short drive to Brenham for a GREAT car buying experience. Ten Stars in my book!

Great Sales and Service in Brenham, Texas

by from Burton, Texas |

I have been using Quick Lane and Appel Ford for many years. The Sales and Service is exceptional. Ford Dealers in Houston can take a lesson from these professional in Brenham, Texas. I will continue to use this Dealership in the future and will highly recommend them to others. Thank you Nikki, Mary and Donna for taking customer service to the highest level possible.

Do NOT get your vehicle repaired here

by from Brenham, Tx |

After 16 days waiting on a back-ordered parts kit I got involved, calling the regional service manager, and within 48 hours the part was delivered. During that 48 hours I was told by Appel's service manager that I would either have to pay an additional $1900.00 to individually part out the required parts of the kit or wait indefinitely. After all this ineptitude I called to speak to the General Manager at Appel to discuss the whole situation. The next day I called him again. A week later I am still waiting on a reply. Today, three and a half weeks after my truck was towed into them, I got it back, nearly $9000.00 later, unwashed, less than a quarter tank of fuel in it and with grease all over the steering wheel of my $60,000.00 truck. Needless to say, barring unforeseen circumstances, Appel has seen the last of MY business

Excellent service!!!!

by from Brenham, Tecas |

I truly enjoyed my car purchasing experience!!! I give Appel Ford an A plus!!!