Appel Ford

1820 Highway 290 West, Brenham, TX 77833

New 888-835-5459
Used 888-308-0324
Service 877-271-4677

"The Best Place in Texas to Buy Your Next Truck!"

Do NOT get your vehicle repaired here

by from Brenham, Tx |

After 16 days waiting on a back-ordered parts kit I got involved, calling the regional service manager, and within 48 hours the part was delivered. During that 48 hours I was told by Appel's service manager that I would either have to pay an additional $1900.00 to individually part out the required parts of the kit or wait indefinitely. After all this ineptitude I called to speak to the General Manager at Appel to discuss the whole situation. The next day I called him again. A week later I am still waiting on a reply. Today, three and a half weeks after my truck was towed into them, I got it back, nearly $9000.00 later, unwashed, less than a quarter tank of fuel in it and with grease all over the steering wheel of my $60,000.00 truck. Needless to say, barring unforeseen circumstances, Appel has seen the last of MY business

Excellent service!!!!

by from Brenham, Tecas |

I truly enjoyed my car purchasing experience!!! I give Appel Ford an A plus!!!

Great service and experience

by from Humble, Tx |

This, by far, has been the best car buying experience I have ever gone through. We are extremely happy with the vehicle we purchased and Appel Ford has definitely earned our future business. They helped us find the perfect car.

Best place to purchase a vehicle

by from Tomball,Texas 77375 |

This is the best dealership i have ever been to. They treat you like a real person and go far and beyond what that have to. I was looking for a certain vehicle but after looking at at a few the sales person i was dealing with made a few suggestions and i ended up with a vehicle with more options and a better price. Terry Lehr is the best and easiest sales person i have ever dealt with and is very straight forward with you on what they can and cant do for you. The whole entire staff at Appel Ford is very friendly and knowledgeable on making sure all your needs are meet. Jon Hill you have a great team working for you and thanks again to you and Terry for making sure my family and i were completely satisfield.