Bill Byrd Kia

2435 E 15th St, Panama City, FL 32405

New 877-298-6442
Used 866-870-4168
Service 888-448-6180

We help everybody!!! Home of the 20 year 200,000 mile new car warranty.

My car buying experience with Bill Byrd Kia

by from Defuniak springs, Florida |

I was first car shopping via Internet and was contacted by Ms. Mary. She was very friendly and did everything she could to find the vehicle that was right for me. I scheduled an appointment to come in on July 10, 2015 to see the 2011 Kia Sorento. The salesman Ed Holland was very knowledgable about the vehicle and was very pleasant through out the whole buying process. Ed did everything possible to help me. I lleft the lot yesterday with my new (used) Kia Sorento thanks to Mary and Ed!! They made this car buying experience the best I've ever had. I will definitely refer my family and friends to this dealership!

Great buying experience!

by from Panama City, FL |

My wife and I had another excellent buying experience at Bill Byrd Kia of Panama City FL. This is the second vehicle we bought here, and from the moment we walked in the door, there wasn't any high-pressure to buy just to find a car we were looking for. Dennis our salesman, and Don the asst manager who remembered us from last time, both were friendly and welcomed us heartily. They showed us exactly what we were looking for, and took the time needed for us to talk and do all the test driving we wanted to do. In the end, we bought a car that met or exceeded our expectations from our initial visit. From Dennis, Don, and on down to J.R. the finance manager, our experience was excellend and we Highly Recommend Bill Byrd Kia of Panama City!

Follow-up on Jan 22 2014 review

by from Mexico Beach Fl. |

No one from Bill Byrd Kia ever called or even tried to get in touch with me after the sale! (NO SERVICE AFTER THE SALE) They are still marking up sales at your expense. LOOK FOR Added Dealer Markup, (ADM) I can' list the amount on review it is a very large MARKUP, ask what its for as they will not answer you!! I did get a $50.00 card from Kia, it said heard you had a little bump in the road hope this helps! Not even close. The car is very nice and runs well! BEWARE OF BILL BYRD KIA!!!

BEWARE OF BILL BYRD KIA

by from Mexico Beach fl |

I bought a 2015 Kia Soul special edition for my wife. I left the doughnut tire that I paid for in MY trade in as neither car comes with one. The next day I called and ask for my spare as it fits both cars. David ask Johnny the sales manager and he told me they were keeping the tire however they would order me one if I wanted to pay for it!!! I just bought a Special Edition top of the line car, I called the admin. office and talked with the nice lady they got Johnny on the phone he was very rude to me, after his word to me he told me to pick it up by Friday. On line advertising is not what is on the actual sticker when you get there however you will not be told this. MSRP + look to the upper right hand of sticker under added services and add ons you will see in that block ADM Added Dealer Markup this is for nothing, it is for nothing. This you will find out after you are signing the dotted line. This is not what a I expected out of a New Car dealership there was no add ons to this vehicle. I have called and no one in management will return any. I cannot list any numbers as this will violate the review guidelines. Beware of the big flashy sign out front as you will not get that rate as you will find out at signing after wife is in her new car and you cant say no!! Yes I am old and do have excellent credit. You guys saw me coming. I hope this will be posted, and will help folks in making a smart deal. BEWARE

Great buying experience and customer service

by from Panama City, Fl. |

The customer service was excellent. I worked with two people, Taylor and Chad who made me feel like part of the KIA family. If it wasn't for them I probably would have walked away. We went through all my options and with no surprise I drove away in my 2015 KIA RIO. Thanks Chad and Taylor you guys rock!!

Had an outstanding experience

by from Chipley, Florida |

I am so thrilled with my new vehicle!!! The whole process was handled with professionalism and great care. I haven't had a car payment in 15 years and our salesman David made this so easy and so very comfortable with the whole thing. I am satisfied with my purchase and my payments and will and have absolutely recommended Bill Byrd Kia to everyone I know. Thank you so much guys!

January 24, 2015

Thank you Ms. Jacqueline! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience while working with David. Glad to see you in a KIA!

Great Buying Experience!

by from Panama City Beach, Fl |

From the first contact with the Internet Sales person, Taylor, to working with my salesperson, Chad, it was a most pleasing experience working with the employees of Bill Bryd Kia. I purchased a 2015 Kia Soul Exclaim. Chad worked with me, test driving the car, and explaining all the electronics my new vehicle had. JR, from finance, explained all the purchasing options to me and when I decided what I was going to do, went over all the paperwork very carefully. I have purchased a number of cars here locally and I will say this the best experience I have had with buying cars. Highly recommend Bill Bryd Kia to anyone looking to buy a car.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

by from Lynn Haven, Fl |

Had a great experience at Bill Byrd Kia. Our salesman Chad was excellent. He was very personable and professional.The owner Don Donhue was very nice as well as the finance manager.Everyone at this location was great. Will definitely be doing business with them again. We were referred to this location by Taylor the online internet manager.She was very nice and helpful.Thanks. Phelps Family!

Great Dealership

by from Panama City, FL |

Just bought a car here and was very satisfied overall. The customer service was great and very helpful. They worked very hard to make sure that we were taken care of and all of our needs were met. Even after we left they were very willing to help with issues that we had. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Panama City FL |

Sales staff and Finance Department are the best. I've purchased many vehicles in my adult life, but Bill Byrd was one of the best I've ever had. They were friendly and sought out the best financing rate and gave me the best deal possible. Even the service staff were prompt and efficient. Kudos to everyone at Bill Byrd Kia in Panama City FL

March 28, 2014

Fantastic!! Thank you for the positive feedback!!!

Bill Byrd Kia surpassed all of my expectations

by from Panama City, FL |

I have been taking my car there for about a year and each time I had been given excellent customer service. I decided to trade in my previous car and get a 2013 Kia Soul. They spent hours upon hours with me and got me approved for such an amazing car and got me in the price range that I needed. I could't ask for a better dealership to do business with, I probably won't own anything but a Kia from now on.

February 27, 2014

Fantastic!! Glad to hear such great news.