Bill Byrd Kia

Service 888-448-6180

#1 Kia Dealer for Customer Satisfaction in the USA

Bill Byrd Kia surpassed all of my expectations

by from Panama City, FL |

I have been taking my car there for about a year and each time I had been given excellent customer service. I decided to trade in my previous car and get a 2013 Kia Soul. They spent hours upon hours with me and got me approved for such an amazing car and got me in the price range that I needed. I could't ask for a better dealership to do business with, I probably won't own anything but a Kia from now on.

February 27, 2014

Fantastic!! Glad to hear such great news.

Great Dealership

by from Panama City, FL |

Just bought a car here and was very satisfied overall. The customer service was great and very helpful. They worked very hard to make sure that we were taken care of and all of our needs were met. Even after we left they were very willing to help with issues that we had. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Panama City FL |

Sales staff and Finance Department are the best. I've purchased many vehicles in my adult life, but Bill Byrd was one of the best I've ever had. They were friendly and sought out the best financing rate and gave me the best deal possible. Even the service staff were prompt and efficient. Kudos to everyone at Bill Byrd Kia in Panama City FL

March 28, 2014

Fantastic!! Thank you for the positive feedback!!!

Comparing Auto prices

by from Bonifay,FL |

In researching different makes and models in shopping for a New car, I used the internet for comparison shopping. I like the fact that using the internet made it simple and easy.

February 23, 2014

Glad we were able to help... if you did not purchase please let us know how we can make the details work for you when you are ready... we would love to add you to our large list of happy purchasers!!

Mrs. Quinn

by from Columbus, GA |

I really enjoy my Kia Forte, I had a wonderful salesman who delivered the car to me and was very patient with me, although I changed the color at least 3 times but I finally choose black. Mr. Reggie Hooks discussed all the awesome features of the car and was very thorough. When I make another purchase I would definitely choose Mr. Hooks. He is the best.

February 13, 2014

As always we appreciate hearing from satisfied customers. It is why we do what we do here. Please make sure to let others know that they are welcome here and will be treated the same as you! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!!

could not ask for nicer salesman

by from Port St. Joe, Florida |

We had a great salesman, in fact he was wonderful He explained every thing about the car to us. Told us where we could find other items we would need. If we buy another car, we probably will go to Bill Byrd Kia. I have bought cars before, but the salesman was nothing like this one. Thank God we went to Bill Byrd Kia.

January 30, 2014

Dennis and the team are thrilled you are satisfied with your purchase and your experience here at Bill Byrd KIA. We look forward to serving you again when the time comes!

Bill Byrd Kia exemplify excellent customer service

by from Panama City Beach, fl |

I have never written a testimonial for any company in my life. I had to for Byrd Kia because all my life living in florida I have never met a staff that is willing to make a customer happy. It went further than just "doing their job", they ensured you left satisfied The staff is excellent, from the moment you walk in, you were greeted with a smile and they make everything possible. Hassle free, convenient and they work with you. Chad Jenkins- excellent sales person., he and his team made me happy! Thank you, thank you Byrd Kia! Job well done!

January 15, 2014

Fantastic news to hear we took good care of you!! It is our most important job to accomplish what you are stating in this feedback We greatly value all feedback and to hear the good helps us know what we are doing right! Thank you!! We appreciate your business!!

2014 Kia soul

by from Panama City, FL |

I bought a new Kia Soul 14 from Reggie and he was very nice and we got everything we wanted. I would recommend having him as a salesman. The soul is very pretty and it has a lot of room. I love my car.

December 19, 2013

Fantastic to hear we did well for you. Customer satisfaction is most important to us here at Bill Byrd KIA!!!

GREAT DEALER

by from PORT ST JOE FL |

MY VIEW OF BILL BYRD KIA IS GREAT. GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SALESMAN, EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. I CERTAINLY WILL TELL OTHERS OF MY GREAT SERVICE WITH THE DEALERSHIP.

December 10, 2013

Excellent... thank you for the compliments!!!

Great service, hassle free, wonderful sales

by from Dothan Al |

This was a wonderful experience for us. We were able to buy this car with no hassles. Shane was excellent from start to finish not to mention that we got a great deal on the car. I would recommend this dealer and salesperson to anyone! They went above and beyond to seal the deal and make us happy!

September 2, 2013

How awesome to hear you are satisfied... this is the reason we do what we do and getting positive feedback certainly validates our efforts. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your thoughts!

Our 3rd Kia

by from Lynn Haven, FL |

Great service from Kenneth Day and the whole Kia team! They worked with us in getting to our price range and the whole process was executed quickly. This was the third Kia I have bought from this dealership and each experience has always been excellent!

July 29, 2013

How great it is you had a fantastic experience again! Three purchases... THANK YOU! Customers like you are the reason we come to work every day. It is very important to us that each custoemr feels the way you do. Thank you for sharing your experience online!!