AutoNation Ford Panama City

730 W 15th St, Panama City, FL 32401

New 888-371-9738 New888-371-9738
Used 888-882-9796 Used888-882-9796
Service 888-733-7147 Service 888-733-7147

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great service

by from Fountain Fl |

I just want to take a moment, to let you know that Tonya is a very special sales person,She truly is an asset to Auto Nation, One thing that stuck out, was when we were looking at your trucks, she came out showed us what we were looking for and then left us to enjoy looking around for what we wanted, Tonya was there when we needed her, my husband and I feel like we have made a new friend, Thank you Tonya for making us feel so special. Gail & Sid Duffer

April 22, 2016

Thank you Gail and Sid for the kind comments and I agree that Tonya is a great asset to our company. Enjoy your new F-150 and we look forward to seeing you on your first scheduled maintenance visit. Joey Hobson, GM

Very disappointed

by from Panama City, florida |

Very disappointed in every way. As a woman i think it's very difficult to find an honest mechanic. For some reason I felt like going through a dealership I would be treated fairly and could trust them. After all, both my vehicles are fords so who better to take care of them than ford? I called to schedule an appointment for my ford ranger. Called several times, left messages - never received a call back. i finally got it in because I just kept calling. I let them know that the AC was blowing out hot air and Id like an estimate to repair that. Also it needed an oil change and i had received a recall notice that both passenger and driver airbags needed replaced. Immediately I was told that the passenger side airbag was on order and wouldn't be in that day which was totally ok with me. Next day came and went. The Day after that I got a call to let me know that there is nothing wrong with my air conditioner (which when turned on feels like you opened an oven door) and that the other airbag still wasn't in. I argued that something definitely is wrong with the AC to please check again (never happened). I wasn't upset that the airbag still wasn't in- that isn't there fault but long story short...my truck sat there over a week and finally I needed it back. I called and let them know I was picking it up. I got there and was ready to pay. I was told no charge. I asked if the oil change was free?? Oh....umm...the oil change? Never done even though they had it a week. They said I'd get a call in the next day or two when the passenger side airbag came in and that when I brought it back for that they would do an oil change. I said ok but was definitely starting to feel irritated. That was over a week ago. No one has even called yet and I know my oil due to be changed. I checked it today and it was lower than would show on the stick. I'm lucky I didn't burn up my engine. I added enough to make it show up but i need to get it in ASAP. I WILL NOT be calling and begging ford for anymore appointments. The time before this experience was less than desirable as well. It's time to find a new mechanic.

April 22, 2016

I am terribly sorry for your experience and would like to know more information so I can make sure this does not happen again. Can you call me, Joey Hobson-General Manager, at 850-784-0400 so I can get your name and pull our records. I would also like to try and earn your trust back and keep you as a valued customer. Thank you Barb702 and I look forward to speaking to you.

Great Service

by from Fort Walton Beach, fl |

Friendly staff. They do a great inspection. While I was waiting there was plenty of coffee and wifi.

January 27, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Mr. Becker

by from Panama City Beach, Florida |

We have had problems with our dome light for a year. The dome light had become a big problem. We had to shut our door over and over every time. Ford stepped up to the plate and paid for the repairs. Thank You Ford.

December 5, 2015

Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

Steve Dokken

by from Panama City, FL |

Replaced a mirror assembly on my 2002 ford F150. It was aftermarket and required some searching to locate one that would work. Very good service in a timely mannor!!

December 5, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

AutoNation Ford

by from Panama City Beach, Florida |

I do not enjoy shopping, especially for cars. As a first time car buyer (off a lot), I would like to shout out to Andres of Panama City, Florida AutoNation. If all car salesman were Andres, I believe more people would less reluctant to go to a car dealership. An experience I thought would be a couple of hours turned out to be an all day process, literally. While Andrew was tentative in meeting my needs, he met the needs of my family, as well. Including my newborn grandson. What a guy Andres is. I would recommend this AutoNation to everybody. I went to five car lots prior to going to AutoNation in Panama City, Florida; and I am thankful I held out for Ford and Andres. Many thanks Andres!!

January 27, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

GREAT SERVICE

by from PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA |

I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT EXPERIANCE AT AUTONATINS FORD. I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN A CUSTURMER SINCE 1978.

February 25, 2016

Charles thank you for your many years of loyalty, we appreciate your business.

Daniel Lathrop

by from DeFuniak Springs, FL |

Went in to have Ford Focus serviced and ended up trading for a Ford Fusion. Love the new car.

Thank you Michael!!

Great Service, Amazing Staff

by from Panama City, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2015 mustang and I could not be happier with this car. The following people made the process very easy and rewarding. Lauren, sales rep., Brad, general manager, and Bobby, the finance manager.

February 25, 2016

Brittany enjoy your new Mustang and thank you again.

Johnny Frimes

by from Pell City,Al |

I feel this is the best ran dealership anywhere. I drive from Birmingham to buy my truck because of the staff Joey Hobson has trained to treat costumers with the highest respect.

February 25, 2016

Thank you Johnny for your 20+ years of loyalty to AutoNation!