AutoNation Ford Panama City

Used 888-882-9796
Service 888-733-7147

Great company

by from Panama City Fl |

I had a great experience with this company. Their sales people are knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. they do not pressure you into buying a vehicle. the facilities are clean. I would highly recommend buying from them. I know when I need another vehicle I will be going to AutoNation first.

Great Service

by from Panama City, FL |

Had a great salesman, low pressure and they work for you, the buyer. Autonation is focused on you the customer, and are patient and work for the vehicle you want. I highly recommend them!!

Our great Sales Person -Nickolas Martin

by from Panama City, Florida |

It was so refreshing after a long morning at another dealership to come to AutoNation and find a rep that was friendly and willing to help us find the vehicle that we wanted. Nick spent hours with us helping us to arrive at a sale we all could agree upon. Kudos to AutoNation for hiring such excellent personnel. Even the credit guy (and I apologize that I can't remember his name) was excellent in getting us the best interest rate and was very personable himself. We ended up with the most beautiful 2014 FX4 Sport Vehicle. My husband's dream vehicle. Again so grateful for all of the good people at AutoNation and thankful for the phone calls afterwards, it sure makes us feel like AutoNation appreciates our business.

September 4, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Great experience!

by from Bonifay, FL |

I have never dealt with a more pleasant salesman as C.R. Rish. I told him what I needed and he found me the perfect car for my needs. He made the purchase such an easy and stress free experience. I love the car and got a great deal.

Great Service

by from Panama City, FL |

Very nice people to deal with and the facility was nice, neat and clean. The only I would recommend is to have back up people that can do the financial paperwork so there would not be a long waiting period. Other than that the experience was very good. thanks for your help and I love my truck!!

AutoNation Ford Panama City FL: C.R. Rish

by from Fulton, MS |

I had a good experence buying my 4th Corvette. C. R. Rish was very professional. I was visiting Panama City FL and stumbled upon the car I had been searching for.

August 23, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Vicki. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Love our C-Max Energi

by from Panama City Beach, FL |

AutoNation is one of the few dealers in North Florida to carry the C-Max Energi model. They have a great inventory of them and Mike Wood was easy to work with. He showed us all the "bells and whistles". We will definitely keep AutoNation in mind when we need a new car. We love our plug-in hybrid.

Fantastic Experience!

by from Panama City, FL |

I recently bought a 2014 mustang GT from the guys at AutoNation Ford. I have to say it was one of the easiest experiences I could have hoped for. I've bought a lot of new cars over the years, but this was the first time I hadn't bought one locally. I had tried to deal with the local dealership and they were giving me a pretty elaborate run around. I contacted AutoNation and they handled everything over email, texts and phone calls. The first time I stepped on the lot was to sign the papers for my new car. I couldn't have asked for a better sales team. Mike Wood and his Sales Manager were incredibly helpful and trusting. I know it takes some guts to deal with a person over email, especially when you have to trade another dealer for the car, but I really appreciate everything they did for me.

AUTO NATION PANAMA CITY FLORIDA-JASON JETER

by from Panama City Florida |

Jason Jeter was very professional and assisted me very courteously. All in all sales process was great. Great from online search to close of sale. Recommend Jason and the dealership

Awesome Customer Service and Easy Purchase

by from Panama City, FL |

Purchased a 2014 Mustang, the Mustang I wanted would have been a special order and the fact I wanted the 2014 in late July early August made that impossible. Vince S. worked very hard to find the car I wanted, only 4 within the Auto Nation network south of Interstate 40. Vince was able to get one delivered to my local dealership within 24 hours of completing the transfer paperwork. As far as the actual purchase process was an excellent experience, no pressure, no hidden fees or added extras and they gave me a more than fair value for my trade-in.

Rip Off

by from PCB, Fl |

I had my vehicle towed to their facility and was quoted a price of over $1,000 for repairs. I had my truck towed off their lot to another repair shop and they fixed it for $160.00. Check around before having your vehicle repaired by them. Don't be afraid to have your vehicle towed off their lot to be fixed somewhere else, the tow was only $30. Be aware of this place and check around with other repair shops.

August 11, 2014

Nancy, we are sorry for your negative experience at AutoNation Ford Panama City. We aim to provide honest repairs that you can be confident in, but it seems we fell short. We take pride in maintaining excellent customer relations, and want to make this up to you. Please call our General Manager directly at (850) 253-7000 to ensure your experience is more positive with us moving forward. We look forward to hearing from you soon.