AutoNation Ford Panama City

Used 888-882-9796
Service 888-733-7147

Great company

by from Panama City Fl |

I had a great experience with this company. Their sales people are knowledgeable, courteous, and friendly. they do not pressure you into buying a vehicle. the facilities are clean. I would highly recommend buying from them. I know when I need another vehicle I will be going to AutoNation first.

Customer Service with Traci Black

by from Panama Cit, FL 32408 |

For the last 15+ years Traci Black has always taken steps to ensure that my problems were always taken care of. Traci is a great person that you have working for your company. If I ever get back to have any work done on my auto I will ask fro Traci.

By Steven

by from Panama City, Florida |

Started out browsing at their used inventory. Had all intentions of buying new. Only took one day, due to the perfect staff and what was offered to me on a used F-150 XLT, 2013 year model. They all were professional and seemed to be interested in my needs/wants. Offered me things I would have not expected e.g. talk it home for the night and decide. There was no pressure nor was anyone pushy and non considerate. The salesman, Claud Rish was extremely knolodge able and if he did not know, he found someone that did know when I had questions on a high tech vehicle. Would buy there again!

Service at Auto Nation

by from Lynn Haven,Florida |

This is my fourth car from Automation since I came to Panama City.The service department is very professional .

July 27, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

My Ford Escape

by from Panama City, Florida |

It took me a year to decide to purchase a new car, I looked at many makes and models ALWAYS coming back to the Ford Escape... I love that I had stopped in the Ford dealership in Panama City on several occasions and never ONCE was I hounded or pressured after a visit. The year of "looking" would always bring me right back around to the Ford Escape, and I couldn't be more pleased!!! Nick was a complete JOY to work with as was Brad. I would HIGHLY recommend Ford Auto Nation and Nick Martin to any of my friend or family looking to purchase a new car....I would also HIGHLY recommend the Ford Escape.... I AM IN LOVE with my new ride!!!!!!

July 10, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! We hope you enjoy the Ford Escape for years to come!

Quality treatment.

by from Panama City,FL |

Butch, the service rep who took care of me, did everything he could to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Great service.

great service and very nice to deal with

by from panama city florida |

The service was good and fast the service writer was very nice and let us what all was going on. would buy from again.

Very conscientious and courteous people

by from Panama City, ZfL |

This is the second time I have been to this dealership and although I did not buy my car from them, This dealership has shown courtesy and great attention to detail in servicing my car. Very pleasant Experience both times.

Awesome Staff

by from Lynn Haven FL |

First time using this dealership but I have to say they were beyond my expectations. I have dealt with other competitors in town and PC Ford was way over and beyond my previous car buying experiences. They staff members were all willing to make me happy. They will do whatever they can to try and make you happy and get what you want if at all possible. I will be buying from this dealership again.

Great Service When You Are In a Bind

by from Aiken SC |

I was on vacation in PCB. I discovered that my 05 SUV had a major transmission issue with two days left before my family and I had to leave to return to South Carolina. I called John M at autonation and he got my vehicle in quickly for a diagnostic and informed me of what had to be done. He was very professional and followed up with me on the progress of the repair. Thanks John and Autonation for the great service and professionalism.

June 25, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Darran. Happy motoring!

F150 Lover

by from Panama City, Florida |

We never intended on buying the day we went to look. It was time to get a new car that was reliable. The sales staff treated us like family and worked to get us the be set deal. This is the 3rd new Ford we have bought so we are certain we will be back when it's time again.