Bolton Ford

1500 E College St, Lake Charles, LA 70607

New 888-299-2831
Used 888-299-2104
Service 877-838-0976

All Fords are created equal at Bolton Ford our people make the difference!

Very happy!!!!

by from Laplace, la |

Drove from New Orleans to Morgan City to buy a truck. TOTAL waste of time and fuel! Drove another 130 miles to Bolton Ford in Lake Charles for stop #2 on my list. Was greeted promptly by Chadd Cutsinger and treated with absolute courtesy, respect and professionalism. Very open to negotiation. The salesman was very accommodating and made the sale process so easy. The whole process took less than an hour. I've looked for 2 yrs for the truck I wanted and a respectable salesman. At Bolton Ford I found both. This is what the car buying process should be like!!! Thanks again Chadd Cutsinger!!

Great Customer Service

by from Lake Charles, LA |

My experience at Bolton Ford was excellent. Although I did not purchase a vehicle, the sales team and all employees were very friendly and helpful. They genuinely cared about my overall experience.

Used truck

by from Lake Charles La |

Bought a used Ranger from Bolton. No hassle and good price. The service after sale was good. I like the no pressure approach here that is found nowhere else in L. C. Bolton is an older family owned dealership and I value this.

Used truck

by from Local |

I purchased my Ford Ranger from Bolton. They are a family owned business with a no pressure approach toward their sale that is hardly found in our area anymore. I've had no issues or regrets in purchasing from this dealership.