Bolton Ford

1500 E College St, Lake Charles, LA 70607

New 888-299-2831 New888-299-2831
Used 888-299-2104 Used888-299-2104
Service 877-838-0976 Service 877-838-0976

All Fords are created equal at Bolton Ford our people make the difference!

Very happy!!!!

by from Laplace, la |

Drove from New Orleans to Morgan City to buy a truck. TOTAL waste of time and fuel! Drove another 130 miles to Bolton Ford in Lake Charles for stop #2 on my list. Was greeted promptly by Chadd Cutsinger and treated with absolute courtesy, respect and professionalism. Very open to negotiation. The salesman was very accommodating and made the sale process so easy. The whole process took less than an hour. I've looked for 2 yrs for the truck I wanted and a respectable salesman. At Bolton Ford I found both. This is what the car buying process should be like!!! Thanks again Chadd Cutsinger!!

Average Tire Buying/Installation Experience

by from Texas |

I purchased a set of tires from the Quick Lane department due to a rebate on the brand that the employee had mentioned to me. The installation took a little longer than I believe that it should have. I realized that they didn't not inflate the tires to the correct pressure- the front had 50 pounds, while the back tires had 75 pounds of pressure (75 is ok, but don't make the front low!). This was on a 8,000-pound+ truck, so I found out real quick after driving it...not a huge deal, but could have been a problem in the long run if I wouldn't have realized. Turns out, the rebate they have mentioned to me was expired several weeks before that day. Oh, and check your tire pressures after they install them for you, because to them, it is NOT important. Would I recommend? Probably not since they couldn't do such a simple task, which makes me question the rest of their work.

Great Service!

by from Sulphur, La |

My experience was great. My saleperson, Lance Citizen, was fantastic and very helpful. He didnt rush me and gave me detailed info on each of the vehicles I looked at. Once I completed my deal Lance showed me how to use the features in my car before letting me leave. Overall everything was great!

Best Experience!!

by from Sulphur, La |

Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I didn't feel pressured, I wasn't hounded to add warranties I didn't want. Everyone was friendly. I would recommend Bolton Ford to everyone!

Great Service and Facilities and Employees

by from Lake Charles, La |

Best sales team ever! Giant thank you and appreciation to Kindall Pruitt and Mike Willis for their tremendous efforts in accommodating clients to make sure they are satisfied and happy.

Great Customer Service

by from Lake Charles, LA |

My experience at Bolton Ford was excellent. Although I did not purchase a vehicle, the sales team and all employees were very friendly and helpful. They genuinely cared about my overall experience.

Used truck

by from Lake Charles La |

Bought a used Ranger from Bolton. No hassle and good price. The service after sale was good. I like the no pressure approach here that is found nowhere else in L. C. Bolton is an older family owned dealership and I value this.

Used truck

by from Local |

I purchased my Ford Ranger from Bolton. They are a family owned business with a no pressure approach toward their sale that is hardly found in our area anymore. I've had no issues or regrets in purchasing from this dealership.