Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine

23085 HIGHWAY 1, Plaquemine, LA 70764

New 888-820-3629
Used 888-663-4008
Service 866-542-8350

We strive to make your auto buying experience,in both Plaquemine and Baton Rouge areas, as easy and enjoyable

Awesome!!!!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

All I can say is that Shermoneke Forest is the absolute best there is. I was in and out of there in no time. Every where else i went gave me the run around and tried to rob me blind. She knew exactly what she was doing and very knowledgable about the whole process. I also received a very good deal on my vehicle. The staff was very welcoming. I have never had an experience like this ever. I will be returning and sending everyone I know over to Supreme Chevrolet in Plaquemine. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Shermoneke Forest!!!!!!!!!

October 14, 2014

Nicole thank you for your enthusiastic review of Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac. We are so pleased to hear that Shermoneke took such wonderful care of you and assisted you in finding the perfect vehicle. Thanks for taking the time to share the details of your purchase experience and for choosing Supreme.

My first car

by from Plaquemine, La |

My first vehicle and I really like the 2013 Impala! All I say that God blessed me and I really wanna thank Shermoneke Forest for selling me my first car

November 4, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your 1st vehicle!!! Thank you for taking the time to give us and Shermoneke such a great review. We are so pleased that we not only met but exceeded your expectations.

Camaro Recall Failure at Supreme in Plaquemine

by from Plaquemine, Louisiana |

I went in for a recall for a Camaro key replacement. The said they would order the key and let me know when it came in. After 4 months, no word. Went by and service person outside was rude and said THEY WILL CALL YOU WHEN IT COMES IN. She never checked to see if it was in. After 2 more months we called and they said the key was never ordered. They will order the key and let us know. This place is a joke and unreliable. I will never buy a car from them again.

November 4, 2014

We regret that you had a less than stellar experience at our dealership. I have discussed this issue with our General Manager and we would like to resolve this to your complete satisfaction. Please forward your contact info and reference this review to us at jusy4you@supremeauto.net at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Favor From God

by from Plaquemine,Louisiana |

Oh Taste and See,God is God. With Him All things are Possible. When you are faithful to God He will reward you in due time. I went to Supreme Chevrolet not knowing that I was going to leave with a 2011 Dodge Ram. But God saw favor. I want to thank Ms. Shermoneke Forest for her excellent customer service. You're the Best Shermoneke my friend. Love You Much.Great Job!

November 4, 2014

Rev. Barrett thank you for taking the time to share your heartfelt thoughts regarding your visit to our dealership and how well Shermoneke took care of you. We are delighted that we were able to assist you in finding the vehicle of your dreams. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine.

Vehicle Purchase

by from Plaquemine, LA |

I went to Supreme Chevrolet, Plaquemine in search of a vehicle. I wasn't sure of what I wanted and Shermoneke was a godsend. She took the time to show me multiple vehicles available. She had information about each of the cars on the lot and allowed me to take my time in my selection. When I chose the car I wanted, SHermoneke assured me that she would get me into the car and she did just that. I am very satisfied with the level of customer service that she provided and I will recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. If I ever find myself searching for another car, I will definitely find Shermoneke.

October 21, 2014

Valencia thank you for taking the time to drop us a line to tell us about your purchase experience with us and to let us know how impressed you were with how well Shermoneke assisted you. We are so very pleased that we not only met but exceeded your expectations. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine.

Shermoneke Forest is the best there is!!!!

by from Plaquemine, La |

This was my first car purchase and the experience was top notch!!!! Shermoneke is absolutely AWESOME!!!! I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle to come and shop at Supreme Chevrolet in Plaquemine!! From start to finish the experience was very pleasant. I thank everyone at Supreme Chevrolet for making this a GREAT adventure!!!! Did I mention that Shermoneke ROCKS!!!!

October 15, 2014

Ms. Williams congratulations on the purchase of your first vehicle. Thank you for allowing us to earn your trust and for taking the time to share with us the details of your shopping adventure!! We are so pleased that you had such a great experience and that Shermenoke took good care of you. Enjoy your vehicle and thank you again for choosing Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine!

AWESOME SALESPERSON!!!

by from PLAQUEMINE, LA |

SINCE ITS BEEN 14 YEARS SINCE IVE PURCHASED A VEHICLE I WAS RELUCTANT TO STOP BY SUPREME CHEVROLET BUT SHERMONEKE STEP OUT OF A TRUCK AND I WAS IMMEDIATLY AT EASE SHE MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS VERY EASY AND ENJOYBLE I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HER WHEN I COME LOOKING AGAIN!!!!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us the details of your shopping experience. We are so very pleased that we not only met but exceeded your expectations and that Shermoneke took such great care of you. Thanks again for your very thoughtful review and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine.

BEST SELLS PERSON SHERMONEKE FOREST

by from PLAQUEMINE LA |

THIS WERE ONE OF THE VERY BEST SELLS PERSON I EVER MET AND VERY GOOD AND UNDERSTANDING PERSON. I RECOMMEND HER TO EVER PERSON WHO I MEET THATS LOOKING FOR A VECHILE. VERY VERY GOOD JOB. THANKS VERY MUCH SHERMONEKE FOREST MAY GOD BLESS YOU

October 15, 2014

Ms. Louis we are so very pleased that you had such a great experience with Shermoneke. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust and for choosing Supreme.

review

by from Plaquemine, Louisiana |

My sales person was Shermoneke Forster of supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine and she really knows her job and I would go to her ever time I want to buy a car.

October 14, 2014

Jae we are so pleased that Sharmoneke took such great care of you while you were at our dealership. Thank you for the great review and for choosing Supreme Chevrolet Cadillac of Plaquemine.

Shermoneke, the most awesome saleswoman EVER!

by from Plaquemine, LA |

Shermoneke was absolutely amazing from first greeting until the close of the deal. It was an asolute pleasure working with her and we will definitely be doing business with her in the future. Beautiful job!

September 18, 2014

Thank You Jennifer! We appreciate your business and are very happy to have you as a part of our Supreme Family! We look forward to seeing you again.

GREaTest

by from Louisiana, plaquemine |

Sharmaneke was the best!!!!!!!! Never a dull moment would deff recommend. Her!

October 14, 2014

Jacelyn thank you for taking the time to give us a great shout out! We are so pleased you had a great experience at our dealership and that Sharmaneke took such great care of you.