AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park

7700 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32244

New 888-229-5054
Used 866-984-2319
Service 877-614-8489

Our vehicles come with a low price upfront, backed by a money-back guarantee.

Henry and Eliane Kelley

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Wait Gage was the best sales man I have ever worked with. He took care of my wife and me all the way.Great person.We were both very pleased with the hole process.Wail Gage gets 10 stars in my book.

Best buying experience...EVER! Thanks, Walt Gage!

by from Orange Park, FL |

I can't say enough about how great it feels to be treated with honesty, integrity, and mutual respect when purchasing a vehicle. We needed to replace my wife's 2005 Escape, so Dan in Service suggested that I talk to Walt Gage in Sales. Walt provided my wife and I all the knowledge and insight that we needed to make the best purchase for us. He provided a range of options, but didn't try and push us into anything that we didn't really need. Being a retired US Marine Gunny, I'm partial to the no-nonsense approach, and this retired US Navy Force Master Chief nailed it! All of this, while keeping in mind that the Escape is for my wife, Walt took the time to make her comfortable about the decision, too. We felt like we had just bought a vehicle from our favorite uncle. Jeff in Finance was great, too. He set us up with a solid protection agreement, with no haggling over things we didn't need. This is our fourth (or fifth?) vehicle purchase from this dealership and we have always been completely satisfied.

Buying a New Car Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was just stopping in to AutoNation to get some details on the 0% deal that I had seen advertised. I wandered around and just as I was leaving the certified preowned lot, a voice said, "Can I help you with anything today?" Well, the answer was, "Yes." I went inside and Walt Gage explained the deal, talked to me about what was important to me in a new car, brought around the perfect car for me to test drive, and then put together the perfect deal. My experience was not only painless, but it was actually enjoyable. Walt was knowledgeable about every aspect of the car I wanted, the deal I wanted, and he was a perfect gentleman to boot. I would recommend AutoNation and Walt Gage, and all the others that I came in contact with during my time there to anyone. I have been a very satisfied customer of AutoNation Service Dept. and my Service Mgr. Dan Coburn for years, and now I have Walt Gage added to my favorites list. 5 stars to Walt Gage and AutoNation.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Lake Butler, FL |

From the availability and accuracy of information online to the customer service and facilities, this has been an Outstanding experience. Walt Gage (Retired Force Master Chief) was incredible. He took excellent care of us, escorting us through the process, answering every question, providing options, not pushy, very professional. I could not ask for a better experience and a better person to work with. Excellence from start to finish.

Holly Perry

by from Saint Johns Fl |

Came in today by word of mouth from my Uncle (the Preacher) to come see Clarence Evans. After several conversations on what I needed and wanted for our family, Clarence was able to provide. Clarence was a great help on getting us the vehicle we needed with the payments we needed. Thank you Clarence and God bless you with many more customers. We will spread the word to come see Clarence!!!

Walt Gage you are the BEST. Thank you

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

In the last few weeks I have been to every car dealership looking for an suv. The day I walked in and met Walt Gage was the best experience I had in all those weeks. He really listened to what I wanted in a car and found me the exact one I wanted. He listened to me and what I needed for my daughter who is terminally ill and also has a wheelchair. I went to the dealership 4 times to look, test drive, take pictures and Walt was so helpful. Told me to come back as much as I needed. He made this the BEST experience I have ever had buying a car. Quick, fast and easy peasy. Thank you Walt and all the staff at AutoNation Ford.

best salesman ever!

by from Hilliard, fl |

Mr. Evans is the best salesman there ever is. He gets stuff ready for you so you don't have to wait. He always takes care you all your needs!!!

3rd purchase here and we will be back

by from Hilliard, FL |

We have purchased an F250, a Lincoln Navigator and new Taurus from Clarence Evans. We were 100% happy with every part of our purchase and service.

Deborah Evans

by from Hilliard Fl |

I came in for an Oil Change and before I knew it I was leaving in a Brand New 2016 Lincoln MKZ. I love my car. Clarence Evans is the only one I will ever buy a car from. He is Awesome. Thank you Clarence

Matthew Sterio

by from Jacksonville Florida |

My Father refered me to AutoNation Ford and to Clarence Evans. I was in need of a newer nicer car. Clarence did not disappoint, he went out of his way to help me and I love my new Fusion.

No pressure and great deals

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

This was a great car buying experience. Walt let the car speak for itself and didn't try to pressure us into anything. We are very happy with our car.