AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park

Used 866-690-9864
Service 877-614-8489

Great buying experience with Mike Swank

by from Saint Johns, FL |

We purchased a new Ford Escape from Mike Swank, and he sets a high standard for car salesmen. We had several models in mind, and Mike was diligent about getting us the information and ultimately the exact vehicle we wanted. Internet research on our part followed by the personal attention of Mike worked perfectly. You will not go wrong with Mike at AutoNation Ford of Orange Park.

David Bosnyak

by from Jacksonville |

Worked with Joey Kochevar on a used car for my daughter. It is her first car and Joey made sure we were comfortable with her purchase and that she is in a safe car. We appreciate all he and the dealership did for us.

Fair price, excellent service.

by from Tallahassee, FL. |

Our salesman was nice enough to pick my son and I up at the airport and drive us to the dealership!

AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park! If you ever need anything else, please give us a call.

Anna Wall

by from Callahan Fl |

I totaled my Fiesta and called the sales person I bought it from, Clarence was very caring and understanding and got me in to a brand new one 3 days later. Thank you Clarence

Second time buyer from AutoNation

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I bought my 2012 Ford Fiesta from Clarence Evans in Feb 2012. I recently had an accident that totaled that car. As soon as I settled the insurance and got word that it was a total loss I had only one thing to do. I contacted Clarence on a Monday, 1 week after the accident. Clarence was on vacation and out of town but never once hesitated in answering my questions or handling my requests. He did everything in his power to assure me of a very easy and fast buying experience. I went online to the website, found the car I wanted (2013 Ford Fiesta) , told Clarence, he contacted Mike Hall, test drove the car on Thursday and was driving out with superb customer service on Friday. I will never go anywhere else for any auto purchases I ever make!!

WONDERFUL SERVICE WITH GIL ALLEN

by from Middleburg, FL |

I do not have the greatest credit and Gil was able to get me in a GREAT Vue. It has low miles and the payment is just as low. THANK YOU Gil for making this happen! Wonderful group of people!!!

Love My navigator

by from St Augustine fl |

We went to Autonation Lincoln with the intentions of getting a used navigator to replace ours. Our Salesman Dave P was great showed us all the features and benifets of used over new. We ended up going with the new. Jack was the Lincoln specialist that walked us through the delivery. He took his time making sure we understood how to use it. Overall worth the drive from St. Augustine

AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park responded to this review

October 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great experience!!!

by from Middleburg, FL |

Walt was my salesman and did a great job! Found the car I wanted at a great price. Walt was very professional and kind. Enjoyed working with him. Would definitely recommend!!

Super friendly and easy to work with.

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Was a wonderful experience buying my new truck. Went smooth and got what I wanted. Recommend to anyone.

Purchase of 2014 Ford Escape

by from Middleburg, FL |

Clarence Evans was outstanding. His customer service went above and beyond. Third vehicle purchased from this dealership. Everything smooth and easy? Great job. Highly recommended.

Purchase of 2014 Ford Escape

by from Middleburg, FL |

Third Vehicle purchased at this dealership. Clarence Evans is the man to see. He went over and above to make the transition a great event. He took the time to explain all the intricate details of this beautiful high tech machine. Thanks for all the support Clarence.