AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park

7700 Blanding Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32244

New 888-229-5054 New 888-229-5054
Used 866-984-2319 Used 866-984-2319
Service 877-614-8489 Service 877-614-8489

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great salesman Clarence Evans

by from Middleburg FL |

I came in for an oil change and left with a new Escape. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Clarence Evans. He also sold my daughter her car. He is professional and makes the process of buying a vehicle so easy. I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else.

Great Purchase Experience.

by from Palatka, FL |

From the moment we drove into AutoNation to the moment we drove out with our new truck, the buying experience was like no other. We keep vehicles for 8 to 10 years so we haven't spent a lot of time buying new vehicles. Our salesman, Joe Wolfe, was courteous, accommodating, knowledgeable, and professional from the moment we met him. Brian Freeman, General Sales Manager, spoke to us at length and made us feel that we had indeed chosen the right dealership. The closing process with Dale was relatively quick and easy. We bought this truck individually, but our company, Flotech, Inc., is a fleet purchaser. We will definitely give AutoNation a call for the next vehicles.

A Really Great Purchasing Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Clarence Evans found my pre-owned dream car! I have bought several vehicles from Clarence Evans and I have sent several of my friends and family members, including my Mother, to Clarence. He treats his customers like family and he has completely earned my trust. I know I will be treated in a fair, courteous, and professional manner. I recommend Clarence Evans and Auto Nation to anyone looking for a great car at a fair price.

Awesome Dealership and Salesman!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Our salesman is Clarence Evan. I say "is" because after buying my 2016 F150 Lariat, we were so impressed that when the 2017 F350's come out, we will be back to buy one from him! Everyone was super friendly and they worked with us the get the price we need to be able to buy. Clarence was awesome and continues to take care of me, whatever I need to keep my beautiful truck in shape, and I expect he will in the years to come. Buying from Autonation Ford Lincoln Orange Park was a wonderful experience!

Internet Sales Jerry Learn - FANTASTIC

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Buy your next vehicle from Jerry Learn! Jerry was very nice and made the whole process great. This was my first experience with this dealership and with Internet Sales. I was extremely impressed with everyone involved. The process was easy and fast. I will never buy a truck the 'old fashioned' way or from anyone but Jerry! All of my paperwork was prepared ahead of time and well organized. Jeff Howard did a great job in the finance department as well. This is a busy dealership but they made me feel like I was their only customer. Thank you Jeff and Jerry! Do yourself a favor and buy your next vehicle from Jerry Learn!!!! Thank you so much for my new truck guys!

AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park responded to this review

March 9, 2016

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. We appreciate your recommendation of our team, and the staff here at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Orange Park look forward to further serving you in the future!

My car salesman was the definition of AWESOME! Tha

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Overall it is a great place. Friendly staff, very quick, and can answer any question you may have.

Michael Schmidt new LR3

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Clarence Evans was great. He called me when car was delivered from CA and stayed late for me to make my way across town to pick up my new vehicle He had everything ready and took care of the trade in and hand off to is associate for paperwork like a pro. I will definitely be going back to see him when I buy another car whether for myself or for my company. AutoNation is a great company to work with. We now have purchased two cars from them and will continue to do so! Thanks Calrence - hope to see you soon at The Bearded Pig!

Awesome experience

by from Orange Park, FL |

Just wanted to say how great my experience went today at Ford AutoNation in Orange Park. From the minute I spoke with the salesman Clarence I knew i was in the right place. He took his time to explain my options but more importantly he took the time to listen to me. I had some credit troubles years back but Clarence & the entire team were able to work with that and get back on the road to recovery. So hats off again to the team assembled at the Orange park location. I will most definitely be recommending this place & their people. Job well done!

Best place with the greatest saleman

by from orange park |

Gil Allen was the greatest sales person I have ever had. Gave me the best deal possible. He worked for me and made me feel like a friend of his I will recommend him to all my friends and family. If you need a car go see him you will not be disappointed. Great place to buy at with great sales people.

GREAT SALESMAN

by from Orange park Florida |

I recently came into your dealership looking for a Used car and was greeted by one of your salesman Gil Allen is the most friendliest salesman I ever met! He is a very professional and down to earth very knowledgeable answered all my questions! I will always recommend your deaalership & Gil to anyone needed a car or truck thank you again for making my purchase a wonderful experience!