Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

Great Experience!

by from Van Wert, Oh |

I purchased my first new car last week from Stephen Barga. He was very knowledgeable and helped me with a decision on which vehicle suited me the best. Usually car buying is a dreaded task but this was actually fun! We laughed alot because he has a great personality. This wasn't a typical "car buying experience." The dealership is very nice, professional, and clean... I would highly recommend Allan Nott especially purchasing from Stephen!

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Howard, Ohio |

Best car buying experience ever! My wife and I have been married for 47 years and we have lived in Maine, Tenn., Mich., Georgia, Ohio, and Texas so this was not our 1st rodeo. We actually put off buying a new car because of the expatriating experiences we have had before. This dealership is different. The people want to be here, and it shows. From the very 1st contact w/ Jamie, then the sales rep. Matt, to Adam to Jason the whole process took only about 2hrs.. this to me was unbelievable. All the folks we dealt with were good natured and professional, and people one would want to be friends with. The overall experience was exceptional, and appreciated

by from Lima, Ohio |

Matt Ricker was great. He was very friendly and helpful. He made sure I knew all the features to the car and made sure I felt comfortable setting things up. He made my experience of getting a new car fun because he has a good personality and made me laugh a lot making it more enjoyable. He made me feel comfortable to call in the future if I ever had any problems and he seemed like he genuinely cared that I knew about the car instead of rushing me out and getting on with his day.

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Hi Brooke, Thanks for saying so many nice things about Matt! He's great, isn't he? Matt will be here to answer any questions or concerns you have in the future, as will the rest of us! Enjoy your new ride!

by from Lima,OH |

105,000 mile service Service reps were friendly and ready for me at the time for the appointment. Service was done promptly and in the time estimated. James Bode

2010 Toyota 4Runner Purchase

by from Delphos, Ohio |

I stopped in at Allan Nott over a year ago and talked to Tom Pseekos about a used 4Runnner. He never forgot about me and one day last week he called and said they got in exactly what I was looking for. To say the least I was amazed that he called me let alone they had exactly what I was looking for. Used 4Runners are hard to find let alone one with low miles and less than 15 minutes away to look at it. Tom was great to work with, he understood what I was comfortable with as a payment and did his best to make that happen. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. Tonya was also very understanding about what I wanted to pay for the vehicle and helped make the deal happen. I never felt pressured to make the purchase and they even let me take the vehicle to lunch and think about it for a little bit. Financing was easy and they actually had much better rates than my bank could offer me. Overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend Tom and Allan Nott to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

by from Fort Jennings, Ohio |

Taking care of an update I was very pleased with the level of friendliness in the service department. All I have to do is park the car and they take the care of the rest, including returning me to work and picking me back up once my car is ready. I appreciate the no-hassle approach at Allan Nott.

Best Experience Buying a Car

by from Findlay, OH |

In every aspect this was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. I also traded in a vehicle during the transaction. I traveled from approximately 30 miles away and was limited on time. The vehicle was ready for a test drive when I arrived at the dealership. Price negotiation was smooth, expedient, and respectful. The respectfulness was truly appreciated. Flexibility on payment method was also greatly appreciated. It simplified and expedited the purchase process. I would certainly recommend Allan Nott Honda Toyota to friends and family.

Great, Fast Service!

by from Delphos, Ohio |

I was not looking to invest in a car at all , but due to situations it had to happen. I was not looking to spend much because I am enrolled in college, and working a part time job making minimum wage with no financial help at all. They worked amazing with me on the price and took the time to sit down and go over everything with me making the payments as low as possible and hear me out. They helped me qucikly and were happy to do so. I purchased my car within a week! Jon kept me up to date with everything at all times, and took time to get to know me some. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle not only do they have great cars but work very well with your situation. I will be back again in the future!

the best dealership around

by from payne, oh |

From the first "welcome" by Shawn Risner, to closing the deal, it was an EXCEPTIONAL experience. Shawn didn't leave one question unanswered. His approach was genuine and he proved to be very knowledgeable of the Odyssey. Before we left the dealership for the test drive, he went over every detail and answered our questions. (Very impressed by his knowledge base). Before, during and after the test drive he made us feel like family. We had our two daughters with us and they even enjoyed the experience and still talk about Shawn (he treated them as customers and made them feel included). Everyone in the dealership that night said "hi" and after we purchased said "congrats". We will be back in about a year for another vehicle from Allan Nott because of Shawn Risner and the excellent manner in which he performs his job. This is our first Honda and certainly wont be the last. Great quality, nice ride and looks sharp.

For great service, friendly people, and great car!

by from Fort Jennings, OH |

I have always purchased GM vehicles, I was driving a suburban that had many problems at low millage. The price of a new, or even used suburban was outragous. I went to the local Ford dealership and when I walked in it was as if I were an alien from another planet. I spoke with a young man and gave him information on what type of vehicle I was looking for. I had to call him back twice, and haven't heard from him since. So I decided to look at a Honda Piolet, somewhat of a downsized suv. I test drove a Piolt, went back with my husband and kids to be sure they were comfortable in the vehicle, and purchased it a couple of days later. Driving the vehiclel, and enjoying all the special features it came with wasn't the only reason I decided to purchase the it. When I first went to the dealership, it was a cold very windy evening. Before I could get out of my car a young man, Shawn Risner, greated me as I was getting out of my car. Of all the dealerships I had been to looking for a vehicle, this one truly showed CUSTOMER SERVICE! I arrived aroung 6:30 not knowing they closed at 8:00. Shawn didn't hesitate to get the Pilot, pull it into the garage, show me the features in the back of the suv, drive the vehicle to show me the different features, and let me test drive it while he was in the passenger seat. Through the process of purchasing the vehicle from financing to touring me through the shop, I could not say anything but good things about this dealership or the employees that work there. Thank You Shawn Risner, for making this a good experience for our family! Penny Gerdeman

LOVE OUR NEW ACURA MDX FROM ALLAN NOTT HONDA!!!

by from LIMA OHIO |

Absolutely love my new ACURA MDX!! We came to the dealership approx. 2 weeks before actually making a purchase. We have done business with Allan Nott on several prior purchases. I didn't have any idea what vehicle I wanted this time. This experience was quite different, due to meeting additional staff members that would have nothing to do with my purchase. I entered the dealership several times in that time frame wanting to drive different cars. If John Gould was not available, there was always someone else there who wanted to help me or answer any one of my many questions. I visited 5 other dealerships and drove 11 different vehicles. John Gould and the staff continued to be big part as to why we just had to find something on this lot. I wanted a used vehicle and gave my specifications. John stayed in constant contact with my husband of everything he thought would be to my liking. Once I got into the Acura, there was no turning back. It was a perfect fit!!! The service department and all the other staff were always eager to help us out with our concerns. Why I gave this above rating and wrote this review is to say a big thank you to the entire staff. We will continue to do business with Allan Nott because of the service we receive and the caring staff every time we walk onto the lot. We will continue to recommend your dealership to our family and friends!! Thanks for everything!!!