Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

great sales team

by from celina, ohio |

I went to look at new vehicles and the sales man was very nice without being pushy. It was very nice being able to decide what vehicle I wanted without feeling like I had to buy one I didn't.

March 6, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for choosing Allan Nott! We appreciate your business.

Great Place Awesome service

by from Minster,Ohio |

Great Place Awesome service would recommenced this place to anyone and everyone please come and see these guys and gals they are very awesome thanks

Quick & painless!

by from St. Marys, OH |

Started our search for a vehicle when, for many reasons the Camry we had didn't fit our family anymore. Did a lot of research and made the decision to get the Pilot. It couldn't have been a better time. The process was quick, painless and everyone from Jamie to Mark to Adam to Matt were absolutely the best!!! Thank you all for everything!!

Too good to pass up.

by from OH-----IO |

George and I had talked about finding something that was too good to pass up and he found it for me. I have such trust in his Automotive knowledge that I bought the car before I even laid eyes on it. George is not just my favorite car salesman but also someone who treats his customers like family. Thanks again George.

Excellent!

by from spencerville, ohio |

Was not sure what we wanted in a new vehicle ... so went into the experience wanting no high pressure. That's exactly what we got! Lisa Williams was very accommodating. She was right on it when we had a question - but did not pressure. And very very easy to work with, especially when our schedules conflicted. Am very happy with the experience. And love the new CR-V!!

Normal Service

by from Lima, Ohio |

I recently called the dealership for a service appointment and was pleased to get the time that I requested within the same week. I was greeted by name when I went to see the service writer, Jeff and was told the time would be about an hour. Left my Rav and went home. Jeff called about 1/2 hour later and explained that my front brakes were pretty worn and while I go a bit longer his recommendation was to replace the brake lining which I did. Jeff then gave me the new time for pickup and did call when the service was completed (in the time frame given). Got a complete review of all work done, current status and what might need to be done in the future by Jeff. Great Service.

Excellent service

by from Lima, OH |

Best car buying experience I have had, very knowledgeable and friendly, listened and then spoke to me and not just my Husband. He was courteous and made it a comfortable experience. I usually hate the car buying thing but they were low pressure and didn't try to stop us when we wanted to think about it. This was our third car bought here but we recently bought another vehicle elsewhere. I didn't bother leaving a review about that one. Allan Nott will be my first stop next time.

great service

by from Lima ohio |

The last visit was for a simple oil change, but I always go to Allan Nott's for any work on my car. They are honest, thorough, and respectful. I wouldn't consider another dealer/service department. Norma Penn

Enjoyed working with Matt & Adam

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This is the first Honda dealer that I can say I honestly had a good experience and was it was enjoyable. They treated me with respect and made sure all are needs were met. Had a lot of laughs and that is what makes the world go round. What a great experience.

March 6, 2015

thankful to be driving a toyota

by from Rushsylvania Ohio |

Thanks to the professional and helpful manner of salesman George Pulfer, I am driving a 2014 Toyota Avalon. George demonstrated patience with questions he has probably heard a thousand times before but answered each and every one with ease and sincerity. The dealership sales and service areas were most inviting and looked as though a lot of customer service thought had gone into the planning of such a facility. We are eager now to see about the service needs of the vehicle and how that part of Allan Nott Honda Toyota works. We have switched from GM to Toyota. Thanks folks.

Great Service

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

I had my 2014 Odyssey in today for routine Service. I have been a Customer of Allan Nott continuously since 1986. Having been a customer for 28 years, I would write the same review today that I would have written after that first visit to the Dealership OUTSTANDING. They will never disappoint you. It is a true pleasure to write this.