Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658 New888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283 Used866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789 Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

Great Experience

by from Lima, Ohio |

My entire experience with Allan Nott Honda (George Pulfer) was great from the start. From the test drives of the vehicles to the purchase, things went very well and quick. Overall experience was an A+. Thank you.

October 15, 2015

Chad M, thank you for the five star review! We are extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was an A+! We are glad that George was able to give you that A+ experience as well. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

Awesome experience, very patient and relaxed.

by from lima, ohio |

Adam or "Axle" as they call him is a great guy. He was very patient. We chatted about sports while I was waiting on credit approval and he was there for me the whole time. Everyone I came in contact with at this dealership seamed to care about you individually. You are not just a number to them. I hope to experience great service in the future as well. Go on in and ask for Axle and tell him that Paula sent you!!!!! Oh, yeah I saw a banner above his desk that read "Over 80% of all Toyotas purchased are still on the road today." That statement speaks volumes to me.

May 15, 2016

Ppatton, thank you for the five star review! Adam strives to offer his customers a better experience and satisfying their wants and needs! His nickname has definitely stuck with him! Toyota is known for its dependability and that is what you get when you purchase one. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

Adam Bowers

by from Findlay Ohio |

This dealer ship is great. Now, I cannot speak about the other sales men but I can speak upon one sales man named Adam Bowers. He is not your typical car pusher who makes you feel like you have to get that car right that second. He most definitely and surely gets you the best deal that can work around your budget. Also he replies to emails in a timely manner and even takes care of you after the purchase is finalized. I'm a 21 year old college student and I hope that when it's time for me to get a new car in the for future whether it's for me or my family and friends, Adam is still there.

May 14, 2016

Montrel M, thank you for the five star review! Adam always strives to offer his customers a great experience and to have them leaving happy in the car that fits their wants and needs. We will make sure he sees this review! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Top notch dealership!

by from Roanoke, IN |

We drove over an hour to see about purchasing a car from this dealership. We are so glad that we did. Dylan was great to deal from the start...answering all our questions and making sure to make it worth our while to make the trip. All dealerships talk about the business model in which they operate...always mentioning customer service and integrity as what they are all about. Allan Nott backs it up. Dylan was very helpful and efficient in getting us the information that we needed to make the best decision. We thoroughly enjoyed (if that is possible during the car buying experience) dealing with Dylan and Allan Nott. When a dealer washes your car twice...because it doesn't meet THEIR standards and then tops it off with a full tank of gas just because its what they do.....then they earn my business in the future! Our purchase met all our expectations and more....Keep up the great work....You will be in business for a long time. I will be sure to refer people to your great dealership. Thanks for all your help Dylan...you do a great job!

April 30, 2016

RLH3, thank you for the five star review! Customer service and integrity are how we have built our business and it is great to hear that Dylan delivered! We will make sure he sees this review! Enjoy your new ride! Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Love my CRV

by from Lima, Ohio |

Caitlyn Burden was our salesperson and she was energetic, helpful, and very patient with my mom when she was choosing what car to lease and when dealing with her adult children on the price. She didn't act shady or pompous like some sales people we have dealt with in the past. It was a great experience. Thank you!

April 26, 2016

Rhonda Davisson, thank you for the five star review! It is great to hear that Caitlin offered you and your mother a great experience! We appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

50,000 mile service

by from Fort Jennings, OH |

I bought and have had all the service on my 2014 Toyota Camry done here. The service employees are great! They always offer drinks and snacks while we wait and someone typically stops in the waiting area to check on you while you wait to see if there is anything they can get you. They also are very detailed on going over your inspection with you and if something is not necessary they don't do it like some places will just to get your money. I will continue to get my Camry serviced at Allan Nott!

April 19, 2016

Jeremy Johnson, thank you for the five star review! Thank you for your kind words of our Service staff, they do a fantastic job! We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Looking for wrong size SUV

by from Lima, Ohio |

I was looking for a Pilot and after driving it I decided that my 90 year old mother who lives with me, would have problems getting into that SUV, so with Ray's help ( I drove a Pilot, and then the CR-V) I decided that a CR-V was the car that I wanted. Remember I went LOOKING, but drove away in the SUV that so far has met my expectations and desires.

April 1, 2016

Libearian, thank you for the five star review! Our sales staff works hard to find the right vehicle to fit your wants and needs and we are glad to hear that Ray got you into the right vehicle! Enjoy your CR-V! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Best Dealership Around

by from Sidney, Ohio |

I stopped in thinking that I might want to downsize from my 2012 Sienna van. I was very pleased with the extensive choices of new SUVs and cars they had on the lot. Met with Tom and he explained all the options and we decided to downsize to the new RAV4. Loved the way it drove. Then he and the finance crew did everything they could to get me the best trade in value for my van and the best possible financing they had available. HUGE shout out to Krista? she explained everything inside that car that I literally drove away confident that I could work all my new accessories. Customer for life?

March 28, 2016

New RAV4, thank you for the five star review! Sounds as if our entire team helped make your experience great! Enjoy your new RAV4! We hope to see you soon, thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

Great Service on My Prius

by from Lima, OH |

I was well satisfied with the service I received on my Prius. I had my 150,000 mile checkup and it was done very efficiently. The technicians were very courteous. They keep my car in tiptop shape and it keeps on humming. Looking for another 150,000+ miles on this vehicle!!

March 28, 2016

Bob68, thank you for your five star review! Our Service team does a great job and we're glad to hear they keep your Prius humming! Happy driving! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.

treated me like family

by from convoy, ohio |

ADAM BOWERS WENT OVER AND ABOVE TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR ME. IT WAS THE BEST EXPERIANCE I HAVE EVER HAD DEALING ON A CAR!

February 21, 2016

Fred, thank you for the five star review! We are happy to hear that Adam gave you the best car buying experience you have ever had! Thank you for choosing Allan Nott.