Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

Great Service

by from Lima, Ohio |

Matt Ricker was great. He was very friendly and helpful. He made sure I knew all the features to the car and made sure I felt comfortable setting things up. He made my experience of getting a new car fun because he has a good personality and made me laugh a lot making it more enjoyable. He made me feel comfortable to call in the future if I ever had any problems and he seemed like he genuinely cared that I knew about the car instead of rushing me out and getting on with his day.

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Hi Brooke, Thanks for saying so many nice things about Matt! He's great, isn't he? Matt will be here to answer any questions or concerns you have in the future, as will the rest of us! Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent service

by from Lima, OH |

Best car buying experience I have had, very knowledgeable and friendly, listened and then spoke to me and not just my Husband. He was courteous and made it a comfortable experience. I usually hate the car buying thing but they were low pressure and didn't try to stop us when we wanted to think about it. This was our third car bought here but we recently bought another vehicle elsewhere. I didn't bother leaving a review about that one. Allan Nott will be my first stop next time.

great service

by from Lima ohio |

The last visit was for a simple oil change, but I always go to Allan Nott's for any work on my car. They are honest, thorough, and respectful. I wouldn't consider another dealer/service department. Norma Penn

Enjoyed working with Matt & Adam

by from Dayton, Ohio |

This is the first Honda dealer that I can say I honestly had a good experience and was it was enjoyable. They treated me with respect and made sure all are needs were met. Had a lot of laughs and that is what makes the world go round. What a great experience.

thankful to be driving a toyota

by from Rushsylvania Ohio |

Thanks to the professional and helpful manner of salesman George Pulfer, I am driving a 2014 Toyota Avalon. George demonstrated patience with questions he has probably heard a thousand times before but answered each and every one with ease and sincerity. The dealership sales and service areas were most inviting and looked as though a lot of customer service thought had gone into the planning of such a facility. We are eager now to see about the service needs of the vehicle and how that part of Allan Nott Honda Toyota works. We have switched from GM to Toyota. Thanks folks.

Great Service

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

I had my 2014 Odyssey in today for routine Service. I have been a Customer of Allan Nott continuously since 1986. Having been a customer for 28 years, I would write the same review today that I would have written after that first visit to the Dealership OUTSTANDING. They will never disappoint you. It is a true pleasure to write this.

Allan Nott Toyota - Saved the day!

by from Grosse Pointe, MI |

Saved the day when stranded on the road 200 miles from home. Adam Williams is a true above any beyond employee. This dealership noted that we were stranded on a Friday night on our way to my son's first Boy Scout camp out. After being towed to the dealership first thing Saturday morning, the dealership contacted their Toyota technician who was on a day off. Adam Williams agreed to come in on his day off to help diagnose our vehicle issues. After having the car in their hands less than 3 hours and calling an employee in from home we were fixed and back on the road! Given the option to go home or go and join the scouts for the remainder of the trip my son answered.... These guys worked to hard to get us back on the road to just go home...... I will say it feels strange to feel so compelled to share this story, but this team truly did make a difference in someones life and they deserve all of the credit!

Nasty Air Filter in my 2009 Prius

by from Celina, OH |

I brought my 2009 Prius 4 door sedan hybrid for its routine oil & filter change. It has over 130,000 miles on it & routine check-up. I had received a birthday certificate for a free oil & filter change & was taking advantage of this very generous gift(a great birthday present!). Jeff called me to the service area to show me my cabin air filter & the other air filters for my Prius. I could not believe how disgusting they looked!! So grateful to Jeff Sousa for pointing this out & recommending replacement. Appreciated the thoroughness of the check-up. Also, appreciate the follow-up phone call after each service call. I am a pleased service customer. Thank you, Jeff.

Great Buying Experience

by from Belle Center, OH |

I recently purchased a Toyota Highlander from Lisa Williams. She was very friendly and helpful and was a delight to work with. The whole experience was great and Toyota has impeccable craftsmanship. I would recommend Toyota and Allan Nott to anyone. Ask for Lisa.

Allan Nott @ Its Finest!

by from Wapakoneta, OH |

My family and I have been long time loyal customers of Allan Nott Honda. Recently while my folks were on vacation they had some car trouble with their Accord. Far from home, they reached out to John Gould to see what help if any he would be able to offer. John did an amazing job advising them and helping them to get back on the road as soon as possible showing genuine concern for the situation (If you have an older set of parents, someone looking out for them when you cant means the world) Fast Forward to Sept. 10, 2014... I just purchased a new Honda Accord from Allan Nott and couldn't have had a smoother selling process from start to finish. John did an excellent job finding me the car I wanted, accessorizing it to my tastes and having it ready even ahead of when promised. The entire staff has gone out of its way to treat me and my family awesome. John Gould, Adam Cox and Brett Condon continue to exceed my expectations. If you haven't shopped Allan Nott lately, give them a try.

i dnt want the newest car there is.

by from lima,ohio |

I sent an email stating the car I wish to purchase. Thought if any dealer could help it would be the one tht makes the car I want. Honda civic. Manual.Is what I want ard 10k. All I hear is excuses abt how there isn't very many made. Duh. I've searched myself and after no luck i thought they would want to help. Nope. I was offered a lease for the right monthly payment but the car cost twice as much as I want to spend. Then it's how about an automatic? I have one on the lot. Tht car would be for my wife not me. They must have there monthly sales so they Dnt need to help me. Or get a new Honda customer for life. My last 5 cars have been MANUAL Honda civic. Now I want a newer model and more than one sales guy failed horribly.don't want to do any work for a sale. Just suck it up and buy this car I have tht is not what you asked for. No thanks. I have 3 other dealerships with no problem looking for me. Even got a hit in an hour after talking to other dealer. A manual! Still looking though. Just proves manuals are out there if the dealership cares to help.

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Hey Matt, We are extremely sorry that things got off to a bad start on your end. Our salesman has been and continues to look for a Manual Honda Civic that would fit your needs. Like you said, the problem is that there aren't a lot of cars out there that fit the description of what you want, so our salesman will continue to call you with any vehicle he thinks you may be interested in. We value your business very much, and will continue to work diligently to find the right vehicle for you. Your salesman will be in touch with you soon. Sorry for the lack of progress. Thank you