Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

great sales team

by from celina, ohio |

I went to look at new vehicles and the sales man was very nice without being pushy. It was very nice being able to decide what vehicle I wanted without feeling like I had to buy one I didn't.

March 6, 2015

Thanks for the great review and for choosing Allan Nott! We appreciate your business.

Great experience!

by from Kenton, Oh |

From the time we walked on the lot to delivery of new vehicle, our experience was great. Our sales person, Tim Hansen, was polite, courteous, and genuinely tried to help us the best he could. For a "new" salesman, he will do well for the dealership. He has an excellent personality for dealing with people. And everyone we dealt with were awesome too!

what a great experience

by from Van Wert OH |

We were nearing the end of our first lease experience and stopped by to test drive some vehicles. Our salesman, George, was very informed about each car we drove and patient. We decided to lease one more time and drove away with a new Highlander. Tod, the sales manager, was very nice and helped us make our decision by giving us the best deal we could imagine. We have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and will go back again.

So good we came back for seconds

by from Lima, OH |

We bought from Allan Nott 14 years ago and we are so glad we returned again for our new purchase. We had a 2001 Toyota for 14 years and loved it too much to trade, but finally decided to go "look" at newer cars. 2 hours later we drove away with a 2012 Venza. There was no pressure at all, it's just that everything flowed so smoothly. Miles Byrne listened to us and responded, showing us several options that would fit what we thought we wanted. He is extremely knowledgeable about each car and could answer every question. He helped us eliminate some choices and focus in on others based on his understanding of what we were looking for. He was thoughtful, friendly and attentive in every way. Didn't miss a single detail. Allan Nott Toyota dealership will always get our business! And Miles is the BEST salesman ever!

Customer Friendly and Great Service

by from Bowling Green, OH |

After several visits to dealers where the salesperson was either disinterested or overly aggressive I visited Allan Nott Honda/Toyota and was met with a very customer-friendly salesperson who was extraordinarily helpful. Very friendly, stress-free environment. The people there were professionals that knew how to treat the customer. They were patient when I wanted to look around at other places before making a decision, but kept in contact without me feeling like I was being stalked. I was able to have honest conversations about the ups and downs of the previously owned vehicle I was looking at without feeling like they were pushing something at me that I would later regret. Even though there are a multitude of dealerships closer to my home, I will gladly travel the hour to return to this dealership for future buys.

July 23, 2015

Beamer545, thank you for the five star review and thank you for those kind words. We strive to offer a better experience to our customers and we are glad that we could make that happen. We are also glad to hear that we made such a great impression that you will continue to come back to our dealership. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

Best Dealership Ever

by from Delphos, Ohio |

Last weekend my family went to get a car for my son, & we ended up getting a car for each of us! Our sales associate, Tom Pseekos, was so helpful to us in finding the best options for each person in my family. I'm on my second leased Accord & have worked with Tom on both, & I really appreciate him & all the Allan Nott staff. I take every opportunity to recommend them to friends, family, & anyone I meet who's considering a new car.

June 30, 2015

Melissa, thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that Tom was able to take care of you and your whole family. Thank you for your recommendations and thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

I will always return to Lima to get my vehicles!

by from Dayton, Ohio |

I've been leasing my cars from Allen Nott Honda for 16 years. I have lived out of town for 15 of those years, yet I continue to return to get my cars here. I am always pleased with the customer service I receive. It's also great to support Lima! John Gould is a great salesman and has been very helpful over the years! Thanks for another great car, John!

June 30, 2015

Mrswheeler44, thank you for the five star review! Thank you for these kind words and we will be sure that John sees this! Thank you for choosing and continuing to choose Allan Nott.

Excellent Service!

by from Fort Jennings, OH |

I bought a new Toyota Camry in 2014 and have been taking my Camry to Allan Nott for service since I bought it. They are always very friendly, send me an email to remind me of my scheduled service, give me updates as my car is being serviced, ask me if I'm ok or need anything while my service is being done and always ask about setting up my next appointment before I leave for more convenience. Even after my 2 years free maintenance is expired I plan to continue taking my Camry to Allan Nott for service! Jeremy Johnson Fort Jennings, OH

June 18, 2015

Jeremy, thank you for this great review! We strive to offer a great service experience after the sale and we are glad to hear that we continually make that happen for you. Thank you for your recommendation and thank you for continuing to choose Allan Nott!

Loving my HR-V and LOVED dealing with Allan Nott!

by from Lima,Oh |

Ray James was my salesman! What an easy experience for a single woman car shopping! He was patient, knowledgeable and always available for quick contact. ..even on his day off! I totally understood the features available in my new car! Then Adam Cox was the sales manager that I dealt with for the "deal" I felt I paid a fair price and got a fair price for my trade in. He even knew that the features I was looking for had just come in on a truck 15 minutes earlier! A few other employees spoke to me at different times asking to help me even thought they knew was waiting for Ray! For financing, the manager in that department was so quick and I was able to get a low interest rate! Now, for the HR-V itself l I'm LOVING this car! It rides and handles so well, it's just fun to drive! I will be back when I wear this one out!

May 26, 2015

PattyB, thank you for the five star review! We are happy to hear that Ray and Adam were able to give you a good experience! Have fun driving around in your new HR-V. Thanks for choosing Allan Nott!

Great Experience!!

by from Elida, OH |

I purchased my Honda HRV from Allan Nott Honda last week. My patient salesperson, John Cox, kept me updated about the release and details my vehicle for months before it was available for purchase. He made sure thatbinwas able to bring my new car and my old Honda home that night, and made an appointment for my new vehicle to be picked up and brought in for Ziebart service. The entire crew at the dealership was friendly and went out of their way to say a kind word or comment on my new car. Matt Ricker in finance was a pleasure to work with, and Krista Berridge was extremely helpful with tech support for the electronic system. Bob White has a great team over there! He made me feel right at home while I was waiting at the dealership. Great experience!

May 26, 2015

Sappwood143, thank you for the five star review! We are glad to hear that John was very patient and helpful during your experience here! We will make sure Bob's team sees this review as well. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!

John Gould

by from Lima, Ohio |

This was my first experience at this dealership. A friend of mine recommended John and I was not disappointed. He was very friendly, did not make me feel stupid and answered all of my questions with patience. John was not pushy and let me lead the way rather than rush me towards a decision. He even answered questions I would text him on the weekend. Love my new 2015 CR-V! Thank-you John!!

May 13, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We will let John Gould know of your appreciation. Thank you for choosing Allan Nott!