Allan Nott Honda Toyota

3500 Elida Rd, Lima, OH 45807

New 888-219-5658
Used 866-901-1283
Service 866-530-1789

A Better Experience & A Better Price - Only at Allan Nott!

by from Lima, Ohio |

Matt Ricker was great. He was very friendly and helpful. He made sure I knew all the features to the car and made sure I felt comfortable setting things up. He made my experience of getting a new car fun because he has a good personality and made me laugh a lot making it more enjoyable. He made me feel comfortable to call in the future if I ever had any problems and he seemed like he genuinely cared that I knew about the car instead of rushing me out and getting on with his day.

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded to this review

June 19, 2014

Hi Brooke, Thanks for saying so many nice things about Matt! He's great, isn't he? Matt will be here to answer any questions or concerns you have in the future, as will the rest of us! Enjoy your new ride!

i dnt want the newest car there is.

by from lima,ohio |

I sent an email stating the car I wish to purchase. Thought if any dealer could help it would be the one tht makes the car I want. Honda civic. Manual.Is what I want ard 10k. All I hear is excuses abt how there isn't very many made. Duh. I've searched myself and after no luck i thought they would want to help. Nope. I was offered a lease for the right monthly payment but the car cost twice as much as I want to spend. Then it's how about an automatic? I have one on the lot. Tht car would be for my wife not me. They must have there monthly sales so they Dnt need to help me. Or get a new Honda customer for life. My last 5 cars have been MANUAL Honda civic. Now I want a newer model and more than one sales guy failed horribly.don't want to do any work for a sale. Just suck it up and buy this car I have tht is not what you asked for. No thanks. I have 3 other dealerships with no problem looking for me. Even got a hit in an hour after talking to other dealer. A manual! Still looking though. Just proves manuals are out there if the dealership cares to help.

Allan Nott Honda Toyota responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Hey Matt, We are extremely sorry that things got off to a bad start on your end. Our salesman has been and continues to look for a Manual Honda Civic that would fit your needs. Like you said, the problem is that there aren't a lot of cars out there that fit the description of what you want, so our salesman will continue to call you with any vehicle he thinks you may be interested in. We value your business very much, and will continue to work diligently to find the right vehicle for you. Your salesman will be in touch with you soon. Sorry for the lack of progress. Thank you

Help from Far away

by from Allentown, PA |

Due to a work related relocation, we live more than 500 miles away from Allan Nott. But we still renew the lease on our Honda Odyssey there and save thousands of dollars each time (we checked). They also went way beyond to call of duty to help our daughter lease a Honda Fit recently. It's worth the trip.

Great Salesman

by from Lima, Ohio |

Come in to look , left with new car. George laid out the options with the deals available offered test drive. Big plus was he left me alone without the normal sales speech answered all my questions and was in and in roughly an hour. Because of his service you sold me on both the car and your service.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Howard, Ohio |

Best car buying experience ever! My wife and I have been married for 47 years and we have lived in Maine, Tenn., Mich., Georgia, Ohio, and Texas so this was not our 1st rodeo. We actually put off buying a new car because of the expatriating experiences we have had before. This dealership is different. The people want to be here, and it shows. From the very 1st contact w/ Jamie, then the sales rep. Matt, to Adam to Jason the whole process took only about 2hrs.. this to me was unbelievable. All the folks we dealt with were good natured and professional, and people one would want to be friends with. The overall experience was exceptional, and appreciated

by from Lima,OH |

105,000 mile service Service reps were friendly and ready for me at the time for the appointment. Service was done promptly and in the time estimated. James Bode

2010 Toyota 4Runner Purchase

by from Delphos, Ohio |

I stopped in at Allan Nott over a year ago and talked to Tom Pseekos about a used 4Runnner. He never forgot about me and one day last week he called and said they got in exactly what I was looking for. To say the least I was amazed that he called me let alone they had exactly what I was looking for. Used 4Runners are hard to find let alone one with low miles and less than 15 minutes away to look at it. Tom was great to work with, he understood what I was comfortable with as a payment and did his best to make that happen. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. Tonya was also very understanding about what I wanted to pay for the vehicle and helped make the deal happen. I never felt pressured to make the purchase and they even let me take the vehicle to lunch and think about it for a little bit. Financing was easy and they actually had much better rates than my bank could offer me. Overall it was a very good experience and I would recommend Tom and Allan Nott to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

by from Fort Jennings, Ohio |

Taking care of an update I was very pleased with the level of friendliness in the service department. All I have to do is park the car and they take the care of the rest, including returning me to work and picking me back up once my car is ready. I appreciate the no-hassle approach at Allan Nott.

Best Experience Buying a Car

by from Findlay, OH |

In every aspect this was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. I also traded in a vehicle during the transaction. I traveled from approximately 30 miles away and was limited on time. The vehicle was ready for a test drive when I arrived at the dealership. Price negotiation was smooth, expedient, and respectful. The respectfulness was truly appreciated. Flexibility on payment method was also greatly appreciated. It simplified and expedited the purchase process. I would certainly recommend Allan Nott Honda Toyota to friends and family.

Great, Fast Service!

by from Delphos, Ohio |

I was not looking to invest in a car at all , but due to situations it had to happen. I was not looking to spend much because I am enrolled in college, and working a part time job making minimum wage with no financial help at all. They worked amazing with me on the price and took the time to sit down and go over everything with me making the payments as low as possible and hear me out. They helped me qucikly and were happy to do so. I purchased my car within a week! Jon kept me up to date with everything at all times, and took time to get to know me some. I recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle not only do they have great cars but work very well with your situation. I will be back again in the future!

the best dealership around

by from payne, oh |

From the first "welcome" by Shawn Risner, to closing the deal, it was an EXCEPTIONAL experience. Shawn didn't leave one question unanswered. His approach was genuine and he proved to be very knowledgeable of the Odyssey. Before we left the dealership for the test drive, he went over every detail and answered our questions. (Very impressed by his knowledge base). Before, during and after the test drive he made us feel like family. We had our two daughters with us and they even enjoyed the experience and still talk about Shawn (he treated them as customers and made them feel included). Everyone in the dealership that night said "hi" and after we purchased said "congrats". We will be back in about a year for another vehicle from Allan Nott because of Shawn Risner and the excellent manner in which he performs his job. This is our first Honda and certainly wont be the last. Great quality, nice ride and looks sharp.